PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Harveygombos
09-02-2012, 12:46 PM
guys i am having a madsive problm cos i have alvl19,18, bird but i dont no how to do lvl16
currently it is 2 focus 1blast 1shatter 5break 5evade 1root
my combo is break shatter root blast
with this build i cantbeat birds lvl17-19
but i can kill lvl20s and higher sometimes with ease
i am very gud aginst mages n bears lvl16-19 but i struggle with 15-12s bear
i wear armsman and forgotten bow and sometimes toyman and sniper
anotherquestion is shud i be wearing lvl15 expert insted of armsman
what eva the case pls tell me a stat distribution where i cud wear toyman and expert lvl15

Yich
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
No one does anything with the toyman anymore, as far as I know. It's all just OP bow. When you fight any bear under level 16, be aware that they will have more slashes and probably a stronger stomp to make up for not having iron blood. To counter this, kite a bit harder. Don't let them slash, there is no excuse for a bird to get slashed. Ever. I dont know builds too well for birds, but Lost and Vv are both good birds, perhaps ask one of them... Pm Vvikked or me on forums to get a list of Vv's alternates... If I were you I'd stick with Armsman/Blacksmith's... If you want to use your toyman and expert, make a 15/17 dex bear and when you 1v1 people, say "No forgotten bow" or you will get pwned. If you think "no forgotten bow" is a ridiculous request, I do it all the time. If they rush me, I just beat them with an Xbow, I'm sure you could do that too (hint hint, if you make a 17 dex bear, buy an xbow).

Muslim
09-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Agreed

razerfingers
09-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I have a lvl 20 bear i used a debuff build sicked made a random one i beat oake birds hut then decided to make a bird i have one written down but not gonna tell til i test and see of it works. Dont wanna be handing out crap lol

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

Chickenrunnn
09-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Bears are better at those low levels :o

However, I can propose you a built extracted from my mega pvp guide for all lvls ( link here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs) :)

Here it is :

Birds :

LvL21 Bird:
They arent’ very good too at this LvL… Here is a build up :

Base points : full dex
Skills points : 6 focus, 5 break, 6 blast shot, 1 shattering, 1 repulse, 1 root.
Items : Sandtone cave items lvl21 (dex)
Combo : focus,root, break shatter blast repulse RUNNNNNNNNNN xD
Tips : except if u want a bad KDR, avoid fighting bear lol, keep blast to brake mage mana shields,

Cya !! :)