PDA

View Full Version : Humanian crafting PLZ HELP

Busterbiebe
09-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi guys,
I once sold one of my stuff for 20k and he added an additional lvl 70 schimatar of humania. I found out later u can craft with it!! I bout the recipe with platinum, bought a gladiator gem in cs,( super cheap don't do the quest) and then the most annoying ingredient was left: 4 ocean blue diamonds 😲😓 I found the quest for it witch I'm still in process of. I only got 7 fur gee balls out of 50!!!😥 nobody of course helped me just because it's worth a lot and they wouldn't even help me with my quest! So I'm asking somebody to plz help in some way(: I'm willing to pay some money but plz not Rlly a lot because I still wanna buy tiki armor. Ty alterra!!!! I hope to get at least 1 ocean diamond before lvl 70. I'm lvl 66 right now🐨( koala )

Whirlzap
09-02-2012, 05:41 PM
To get 4 OBDs, you will need 200 Fur Gee Balls, or 200 Runs of South Pointe Village, or basically 800k gold.

I suggest you just farm Sandbar a lot for good drops to sell and then just buy the OBDs instead of farming 200 runs for them in a super-long map.

Busterbiebe
09-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Ty so much whirl I will try that

Chopper
09-04-2012, 10:10 AM
When i get time, i run South Point Village.

Yeah, its long and teduious, but there are plenty of parties running the same thing and you get XP, kills, and drops at the same time. The boss might drop you a OBD as well, since i've gotten at least 4 OBDs from that same map while farming for furballs. Also, it's easier just to do the Gem quest since it happens automatically when you run normal maps.