PDA

View Full Version : Nerf or buff Schedule

Mehdikillerd
02-22-2023, 06:31 AM
Just like how you informed us when and what will an event be in the main menu, give us information when is a certain nerf/buff is going to happen and why in the Main menu Also.
because imagine you pay 700m on a set and suddenly a nerf happened without being informed "when" and "why" its like you got scammed.
And if people did get scammed it wont be the devs fault because they informed us.
this is good so people dont start complaining and asking all the time about it even possibly quiting the game because of it (example : rahab nerf topic)
no hiding no Surprises

Type : +1 or -1

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
02-22-2023, 07:15 AM
Not everything can have estimated time, they said soon so technically u have been notified

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
02-22-2023, 07:17 AM
Not everything can have estimated time, they said soon so technically u have been notified

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalki disagree it can have an estimated time its not that hard, soon means what ? 1 weeks 2 weeks 3 months ? so nobody should buy overpriced gold loot or kraken items until we wait for this "soon" and if you bought and suddenly they hit you with the bad news, you just got scammed, its unprofessional (talking about the overall nerfs/buffs not just rahab.)

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
02-22-2023, 07:36 AM
i disagree it can have an estimated time its not that hard, soon means what ? 1 weeks 2 weeks 3 months ? so nobody should buy overpriced gold loot or kraken items until we wait for this "soon" and if you bought and suddenly they hit you with the bad news, you just got scammed, its unprofessional (talking about the overall nerfs/buffs not just rahab.)

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalkooor u could be looking at it from the other side which is trying to abuse the system to keep more gold for later when it has higher value
soon in these cases usually means a week or 2

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
02-22-2023, 08:04 AM
The devs don’t owe us a definite answer. You can try though.

Mr.Loucks
02-22-2023, 09:34 AM
Yeah , just be grateful we got warned at all.
Most buffs / nerfs happen beginning every event
So my guess would be in 2 days when event ends
Unless fixing bugs within current event
Based off of announcements info tab

mikesito
02-22-2023, 09:40 AM
There is only one solution: wait 1 year as im waiting for krakens to drop to 5m, and farm 2m gold per day. Done