View Full Version : Current Meta

mikesito
02-23-2023, 01:29 PM
Hello can anyone tell me which class is the current meta, im coming back to this game and I don't know which class to play

Fahtsssss
02-23-2023, 01:57 PM
mage or rog is the current meta

mikesito
02-23-2023, 02:54 PM
mage or rog is the current meta
How much gold do i need to be a decent kraken user (rogue/mage)

gunstick
02-23-2023, 04:20 PM
How much gold do i need to be a decent kraken user (rogue/mage)400-450m is minimum gold required because you must need kraken gun/bow + kraken armor.

Apart from these you can get kraken arti+kraken belt+mythic set(proc kraken gears and switch to mythic set with smuggler/bounty bow for more dmg).

Maybe 700m+- will get you decent gears.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

mikesito
02-23-2023, 04:43 PM
400-450m is minimum gold required because you must need kraken gun/bow + kraken armor.

Apart from these you can get kraken arti+kraken belt+mythic set(proc kraken gears and switch to mythic set with smuggler/bounty bow for more dmg).

Maybe 700m+- will get you decent gears.

Okay ty for all, i have enough budget but what about ring and amu? Imagine i buy all this in awaking event (price must drop)

gunstick
02-23-2023, 08:28 PM
Okay ty for all, i have enough budget but what about ring and amu? Imagine i buy all this in awaking event (price must drop)For ring players usually use profiteer/divine ring and kraken amulet/lvl76 arcane amulet.

championboost
02-24-2023, 05:28 AM
mage meta all the way and probably wont ever change again
as mage just has the best skills

best area damage and tick skills + shield ability + heal skill and good meteor ult
+ highest single target damage

Advocacies
02-24-2023, 06:15 AM

best area damage and tick skills + shield ability + heal skill and good meteor ult
False on highest single target dmg

championboost
02-24-2023, 06:49 AM
False on highest single target dmg

it doesnt really get better than mage gun + krak armor

Advocacies
02-24-2023, 08:20 AM
it doesnt really get better than mage gun + krak armor
So we're ignoring the fact that kraken bow+ armor proc? And rogue overall kit getting high dmg/dps stats note kraken bow adds +50%bd (+25%more w/ belt) bd increase dmg on main boss target while mages get health leech how does mage tops rogue in single target idk? Seems like you have the answer

Itzmemohsin
02-25-2023, 05:57 AM
Okay ty for all, i have enough budget but what about ring and amu? Imagine i buy all this in awaking event (price must drop)In awakening event gear prices rise , just that good awakened items prices are lower than usual.

Jumko
02-25-2023, 09:50 PM
So we're ignoring the fact that kraken bow+ armor proc? And rogue overall kit getting high dmg/dps stats note kraken bow adds +50%bd (+25%more w/ belt) bd increase dmg on main boss target while mages get health leech how does mage tops rogue in single target idk? Seems like you have the answerLiterally my thoughts as I was reading lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

TurnBackTime
02-27-2023, 05:25 AM

#1 rogue right here, ready to jump on warrs/mages on every chance he gets