PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten bow

Elegants
09-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Okay sorry for double post about the forgotten bows. Firstly i m thinking of buying plats for PvP ,Does the F bows will b nerfed!? Is it worth buying plats for pvp now? Really i did an experiment , i used an armour ring on my bear ,tis bird friend of mine able to kill me with one break armour and 2 auto hit. To all rusher ,ofcourse u love the bow bcoz they able to kill fast.Its really boring with 2-4 auto hit n ur dead. R they going to remove the bow or lower the dmg?Answer me devs . needa to clear my doubts .No hard feelings.

JaytB
09-03-2012, 05:17 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/99401de6215e0fd1be0b5d1fcb7a7b85.jpg

Thelastblink
09-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Okay sorry for double post about the forgotten bows. Firstly i m thinking of buying plats for PvP ,Does the F bows will b nerfed!? Is it worth buying plats for pvp now? Really i did an experiment , i used an armour ring on my bear ,tis bird friend of mine able to kill me with one break armour and 2 auto hit. To all rusher ,ofcourse u love the bow bcoz they able to kill fast.Its really boring with 2-4 auto hit n ur dead. R they going to remove the bow or lower the dmg?Answer me devs . needa to clear my doubts .No hard feelings.

I was told that the devs are either gonna nerf it or say its gonna stay the way it is in the near future in my thread. And btw, im a rusher and even I hate those damn bows.. Completely ruins the diversity... Talon bears for low lvl-extinct voodoos-extinct etc.

Elegants
09-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Jay, can u read my first sentence ? I said sorry for double post !-.-

JaytB
09-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Jay, can u read my first sentence ? I said sorry for double post !-.-

Double post? It's probably closer to 20 double post.. Hence my pic -.-

Elegants
09-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Seriously? Can u ignore like others did? I just wanna clear my doubts . #¿!#

Riccits
09-03-2012, 08:11 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/714-epic-facepalm.jpg

Brave Sir Robin
09-03-2012, 08:36 AM
As long as the confusion surrounding Forgotten items is not cleared up, the matter will not be Forgotten.

At least Elegants is elegant, he even apologised in advance :)

I personally can't blame the guys who complain, I mean, what kind of event was that trollol.

Jig
09-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Lol.

Thelastblink
09-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Dont think devs care about it... D:, they dont even pop in and say words of assurance or their opinions etc. lol

Yich
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Dont think devs care about it... D:, they dont even pop in and say words of assurance or their opinions etc. lol

Take note that they are quick to lock posts for flaming over the forgotten bows...

Muslim
09-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Take note that they are quick to lock posts for flaming over the forgotten bows...

Ty for the advise samehayne.... -.-

Yich
09-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Ty for the advise samehayne.... -.-

You took that the wrong way. I meant that they obviously see the issue and they are quick to stop heated arguements about it, but they are yet to say "we have no itentions to...." This is something I cannot explain, as I do not understand it myself. Why do they have time to lock the threads but they are too busy to make their own thread explaining the F weapons?