PDA

View Full Version : Siafara vanity (all class)

dangibg
02-25-2023, 08:30 AM
Just curious is there someone who actually likes the vanity design and would like to buy for 1b+, any real buyer i mean, not ppl who buy just to resell later.

I know vanity is like super rare but to me it doesn’t even look like vanity, more like bad weapon with rare/epic rarity.

Let me know your thoughts.

(This post is not for vanity owners, since most/all will want to manipulate price, please ignore!)

To the devs : this would be a great item if you did similar colors, the stick is pretty but green does not look good with purple, poor color combination make vanity look cheap, pointless to make it so rare..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pars
02-25-2023, 08:39 AM
Just curious is there someone who actually likes the vanity design and would like to buy for 1b+, any real buyer i mean, not ppl who buy just to resell later.

I know vanity is like super rare but to me it doesn’t even look like vanity, more like bad weapon with rare/epic rarity.

(This post is not for vanity owners, since most/all will want to manipulate price, please ignore!)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHonestly I didnt like the Staff and Sword vanities (theyre too small) but I fell in love with the daggers, they have such a unique vibe and they literally scream "I'm rare"..

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

villamuktiindriyanto
02-25-2023, 09:21 AM

I was also surprised how it could be so very expensive just because it had a "Very Rare" label. But maybe they feel by using a vanity that "people rarely use", it makes them different from the others? Who knows.

gunstick
02-25-2023, 10:19 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol... The one who sells all the items way too much overprice is talking about price manipulation.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

dangibg
02-25-2023, 10:37 AM
Lol... The one who sells all the items way too much overprice is talking about price manipulation.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Keep hating brokie

Switchback
02-25-2023, 10:51 AM
Keep hating brokie

More to do with ethics rather than our pixel gold. I thought it was ironic too, i also wouldnt call it hating but moreso confronting people on practices that can be seen as manipulative

Seeing as how you like to merch so much and with such margins i could assume that you are just trying to lower the price on this item to buy it cheap and resell later. Not that you would do something like that, but someone who is hopelessly addicted to earning gold on AL might do though.

QuaseT
02-25-2023, 10:54 AM
I mean you dont have to like a vanity to pay 1b for it. Exclusivity is enough for some to buy items. I wouldnt buy it either way.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-25-2023, 11:02 AM
Bugface says hi.

As long as its rare, it'll go up. Similarly how Marvelous/Nature weaps are. One just cuz its tradable of a bound item 500 other ppl have, and the other looking like a tree, but rare.

Isn't that the trend nowadays? Maybe you should grab one, you don't have to wear it or like it, but it seems like you're taking a survey how the general public thinks about the vanity, and consider in buying to merch, just like what you and I, and many more other people do.

Lets be honest. How many of us have seen the most manipulated thing ever, jups and loons. Atleast 10 of em are being passed along to one mercher to another in a daily basis, going up by small increments for every transaction. And thats just how the game is eversince.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
02-25-2023, 11:06 AM
Bugface says hi.

As long as its rare, it'll go up. Similarly how Marvelous/Nature weaps are. One just cuz its tradable and the other looking like a tree, but rare.

Isn't that the trend nowadays? Maybe you should grab one, you don't have to wear it or like it, but it seems like you're taking a survey how the general public thinks about the vanity, and consider in buying to merch, just like what you and I, and many more other people do.

Lets be honest. How many of us have seen the most manipulated thing ever, jups and loons. Atleast 10 of em are being passed along to one mercher to another in a daily basis, going up by small increments for every transaction. And thats just how the game is eversince.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more than this. :-)

dangibg
02-25-2023, 11:09 AM
More to do with ethics rather than our pixel gold. I thought it was ironic too, i also wouldnt call it hating but moreso confronting people on practices that can be seen as manipulative

Seeing as how you like to merch so much and with such margins i could assume that you are just trying to lower the price on this item to buy it cheap and resell later. Not that you would do something like that, but someone who is hopelessly addicted to earning gold on AL might do though.

Im really not interested in these weapons, just wanted to see if ppl like the vanity or not.

Apocalyptis
02-25-2023, 12:32 PM

Hi! I personally find these vanities really cool and unique for some vanity sets. I was offered big sums, but not even 1b can compensate the unique feeling when using these daggers. I really love undead-themed vanities btw :D

dangibg
02-25-2023, 12:50 PM
Honestly I didnt like the Staff and Sword vanities (theyre too small) but I fell in love with the daggers, they have such a unique vibe and they literally scream "I'm rare"..

I bet you did 253914

Its funny how the only positive comments come from owners/sellers, even tho i specifically mentioned that this post is not for them, that answers my survey.

Closing post due to players inability to read, please don’t comment further.

Pars
02-25-2023, 01:22 PM
I bet you did 253914

Its funny how the only positive comments come from owners/sellers, even tho i specifically mentioned that this post is not for them, that answers my survey.

Closing post due to players inability to read, please don’t comment further.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI didn't have the item when I made my comment, I spent 180m gold for the craft time (proof that there are no plat eggs in the market). And now I decided to sell it for some reasons. Gl dan

Anehazaz
02-25-2023, 04:34 PM
These posts so crazy ..to think that these would sell for the price that people are saying shows how mad AL is atm. Far better ‘rare’ vanities are selling daily in cs at a fraction of the cost.

Itzmemohsin
02-26-2023, 01:25 AM
These posts so crazy ..to think that these would sell for the price that people are saying shows how mad AL is atm. Far better ‘rare’ vanities are selling daily in cs at a fraction of the cost.None of those far rarer vanities are vanity weapons .

Sakura Bushido
02-26-2023, 06:57 AM
What a weird post when a weapon passes ugly nature's XD,

I bought them not for resell and payed handsomely to rarity and looks!

A staff for rogues *_* with amazing looks!

If u dont like it don't buy it, current price ranges 1.4b+

Sakura Bushido
02-26-2023, 07:00 AM
Dummy dan dummy dan, so what do you expect? Owner buys it and dont like it XD

Luckily not everyone has ur taste and mine ;)

Pineapple
02-26-2023, 08:59 AM
Must say they cool but 1B worthy? nah you better invest that 1B instead

Oakmaiden
02-28-2023, 09:01 AM
A fool and his money are soon parted. Let people sell/buy whatever. As for the looks.. I don’t see myself wearing them.
Light bulb on a stick just doesn’t get me there.
Rarity is only a fraction of the equation. Sand aura is rare and dropping in price as we speak.

QuaseT
02-28-2023, 11:28 AM
A fool and his money are soon parted. Let people sell/buy whatever. As for the looks.. I don’t see myself wearing them.
Light bulb on a stick just doesn’t get me there.
Rarity is only a fraction of the equation. Sand aura is rare and dropping in price as we speak.

Sand aura continually becomes more common since it drops in crates while these weapons are limited in number. Unless they are rereleased they wont get significantly cheaper. I dont like them either and wont buy them but if the staff was actually looking great Id consider paying a high price for it aswell. Super rare weapon vanities for the richies are a nice addition once in a few years imo.

dangibg
02-28-2023, 01:09 PM
What a weird post when a weapon passes ugly nature's XD,

I bought them not for resell and payed handsomely to rarity and looks!

A staff for rogues *_* with amazing looks!

If u dont like it don't buy it, current price ranges 1.4b+

All u said here is bs.

It’s clearly not anywhere close to natures.

“Amazing looks so op i wont sell blah blah” once again i say the only positive comments for this ball with stick come from sellers. You wont sell but i see you shouting that u sell for 2 days + already.

This item is so fake i literally saw at least 6 sellers in city, 0 buyers tho, if you don’t believe it go write Siafara in Trade forum, u will see 8 sell posts in a row, 1 buy post (for staff) and another 8 sell post LMAO with 0 offers between all of them. Not to mention ppl are still crafting them and new ones pop.

I know every owner will be mad for reading this but i couldn’t care less, this item is a scam it was selling for max 300m during event. It’s matter of time until price drops from the ridiculous 1.4b that is asked, which has probably dropped to 1-1.2 by now and still going lower.

Tried to close the post but in vain, post wasnt meant for the sellers cuz i knew they will do bs comments such as this and will make drama, il just wait an admin to do it.

Mythocrisis
02-28-2023, 01:56 PM
OP knew full well and started the thread for Drama and now says sellers will do drama.

Their item, their price.
That's how this game works and isn't that how you play too.

They will take advantage if it's rare, manipulate it with friends etc.. Or is all this new to you? I don't think so.

Live and let live my friend.

worldwide309
02-28-2023, 04:01 PM
OP knew full well and started the thread for Drama and now says sellers will do drama.

Their item, their price.
That's how this game works and isn't that how you play too.

They will take advantage if it's rare, manipulate it with friends etc.. Or is all this new to you? I don't think so.

Live and let live my friend.
Op is one of the biggest manipulators but still crying idk why he being so hypocritical

Sakura Bushido
02-28-2023, 04:39 PM
Whahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahaahahhhhahahaahahh aa whahahahahahahahaha this is too funny dan ur natures became so cheap now lmao XD

dangibg
02-28-2023, 05:13 PM
Whahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahaahahhhhahahaahahh aa whahahahahahahahaha this is too funny dan ur natures became so cheap now lmao XD

Yes :( i sold my second nature bow for only 2.35b :( so cheap

eze
02-28-2023, 09:52 PM
buy nature bow 20m pm me

Delouis Ball
02-28-2023, 10:33 PM
buy nature bow 20m pm meI remember when nature bow was 10m....

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Sakura Bushido
03-01-2023, 06:23 AM
Here we go and now let's talk about manipulation and pricing. Finally u show ur Real side dan the merchant.

Weapon is worth well over 1.4 dont come cry xxxx

|Ares|
03-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Here we go and now let's talk about manipulation and pricing. Finally u show ur Real side dan the merchant.

Weapon is worth well over 1.4 dont come cry xxxx

I see someone selling the daggers with the c/o of 500m so I don't know where did u get the 1.4b from lol

Sakura Bushido
03-01-2023, 08:10 PM
Ughhh highhead patrol. Recent sales etc....... C/o nothing more than a C/o......

talong
03-02-2023, 03:53 AM
totoo pala ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw :p