PDA

View Full Version : Kraken pendant worth or fit with other kraken gears?

Copycode
02-26-2023, 02:32 PM
It's so bad in my opinion. Or am i using it wrong way? Please fix me, or fix THAT pendant.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrZFTCtOr0

PeterB
02-26-2023, 05:51 PM
I’m not certain it’s the shield that is highlighted as much as the dps increase from the fish that spawn.

I really enjoy mine :)
Great for taking threat/damage pressure off and a pretty nice increase in clear time.
9/10 for me. Having a lot of fun with it.

Mitsooos
02-27-2023, 01:45 AM
Using on my mage is fantastic item, about rogue better found professor encryption and ask him.
Imagine it like a extra damage to enemies from you doing nothing.
For me you just boost your health more and the armor!
Stop using the 76 arcane amulet, the fish attack enemies when equipped, old arcanes messing with proc cooldown of new arcanes.

Copycode
02-27-2023, 05:38 AM
With kraken claws + armor i already cleaned everything around without doing nothing.
And the pendant's dmg reflect didn't change even my dmg was increased by other kraken procs. Fishes's dmg too.
Maybe it would be better if fishes has health bar and charm mobs around, like i have more pets, separate my dmg taken.
That must be useful. Now i don't think it's good at anything but suicide as a rogue.

Staaarlord
02-27-2023, 06:43 AM
With kraken claws + armor i already cleaned everything around without doing nothing.
And the pendant's dmg reflect didn't change even my dmg was increased by other kraken procs. Fishes's dmg too.
Maybe it would be better if fishes has health bar and charm mobs around, like i have more pets, separate my dmg taken.
That must be useful. Now i don't think it's good at anything but suicide as a rogue.i didnt buy the amulet yet, but shouldnt it be reducing dodge by -100% so if u had 190% u will still have 90% (and 70% is the cap) while it also doubles your hp, so it can only make u more tanky, or does it literally remove all your dodge?

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
02-27-2023, 08:52 AM
At war doesn't feel any really reflect vs mobs, also fish IA seems weird, they decide to swing around the enemy instead of attack, also increase the speed of them, they're very slow imo, also would be cool if fish apply any debuff to targets coz their dmg isn't enough

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Copycode
02-27-2023, 02:49 PM
i didnt buy the amulet yet, but shouldnt it be reducing dodge by -100% so if u had 190% u will still have 90% (and 70% is the cap) while it also doubles your hp, so it can only make u more tanky, or does it literally remove all your dodge?

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

True lol, dodge is more good than +100%HP.
Imagine you are surrounded by 10 mobs, each hit deal 10k dmg. It's better to dodge 7~8 hits than taken 100k dmg...RIP.
Anyways, thank for your replies. I would love to have more good ideas to fix this pendant and move thread to Suggestion category.

jazzbloonist
03-01-2023, 02:43 PM
I use it and it is great. Its op for what it does. The reflect actually does good. The proc completely removes your dodge by giving -1000% not -100% like the spirit 76 dags. The hp increase is good too. Itd basically a mini ebon dag/aegis.
Its an accessory so u shld expect it to be op but not TOO op and do ALL of the work.
From my testing it seems the fish do same damage to all enemies, means in theory they ignore armour (?)
On top of that its a very fun proc to use.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
03-09-2023, 11:45 AM
At war doesn't feel any really reflect vs mobs, also fish IA seems weird, they decide to swing around the enemy instead of attack, also increase the speed of them, they're very slow imo, also would be cool if fish apply any debuff to targets coz their dmg isn't enough

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

At rog doesn't feel any reflection too, Fishes are so slow and zero damage. The only good was +100%HP but -1000% dodge... I hope there are some buffs for this pendant. Arcane gear is not vanity!
Since Reflection is useless, i suggest remove -1000% dodge.
Thanks.

Rykher
03-15-2023, 11:51 PM
In some maps it's useful. In some maps like evg, ezg and other gauntlet maps where mobs hurt like hell, reflection would be useful, pretty good for warr as i can tank incoming damage while reflecting. with my mage, i noticed more survivability. Krak amu is also useful for mobs that have invincibility or mobs that are out of your reach but are still attacking you. One example is on the halo event where spiders spawn after the mini. They dont take damage right away when YOU attack them but if my pendant procs during their spawning, they take dmg from the reflection and they die almost instantly.