View Full Version : My suggestions for this vanity

Encryptions
02-26-2023, 11:14 PM
This is an ok looking vanity but there can be more, the eyes on the vest could glow blue, the balls on the ankles can illuminate blue and red while sending strings of lightning out in red / blue color, the fire pots on the shoulders could have some eruption popping out of them, the bracelets on the wrists could have 1 red and 1 blue laser aura ring in them. This vanity vest has a nice design in a way but the colors are just bland. I seen him talk about "Tinkering" lately so thats where the blue and red colors with lightning come from. Atleast make the shoulders erupt lava from them. Teeth grind animation could have some sparks flying off or if the armor is made of rock it could have rocks flying off, not sure if the teeth grind will work while holding a 2h weapon though.
The helmet needs replaced.

marsu4u
02-26-2023, 11:35 PM
This is an ok looking vanity but there can be more, the eyes on the vest could glow blue, the balls on the ankles can illuminate blue and red while sending strings of lightning out in red / blue color, the fire pots on the shoulders could have some eruption popping out of them, the bracelets on the wrists could have 1 red and 1 blue laser aura ring in them. This vanity vest has a nice design in a way but the colors are just bland. I seen him talk about "Tinkering" lately so thats where the blue and red colors with lightning come from. Atleast make the shoulders erupt lava from them. Teeth grind animation could have some sparks flying off or if the armor is made of rock it could have rocks flying off, not sure if the teeth grind will work while holding a 2h weapon though.

Maybe the Helm could look like one of those shoulder pads with eyes glowing and the top of the helm has fire pouring out?

Alexwwe
02-27-2023, 03:30 AM
This vanity has so much potential to be adjusted

Darkrai
02-27-2023, 04:33 AM
The helmet needs replaced.

Coming soon!
Shoulder pad vanity
Ankle bracelet vanity
Character aura (which forms from the chest and not from the ground) vanity

Only for the low price of 90-95 euro of plat!* Get yours now

*Each item priced individually

Cinco
02-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Moved to appropriate forum. Please use the suggestion forum for your suggestions. Thanks!

gunstick
02-27-2023, 10:36 AM
Stop creating plain simple looking vanities for LB atleast. Better to put some glowing/fire effect if it is LB vanity.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-27-2023, 04:49 PM
Lasers definitely don’t match the vibe of this design. Some highlights of lighter colors to emphasize texture would improve it. Maybe, just maybe, a few tiny flames or sparks.
Remove the chin strap/dangle thing.

dangibg
02-27-2023, 06:24 PM
+1, if this is lb you should rly put more thought, creativity and colors into it, i start to think ur art team hate their job lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Observing
02-27-2023, 07:10 PM
What event is this vanity from ?

hulsi3922
02-28-2023, 12:59 AM
What event is this vanity from ?

Ursoth i guess... Judging from the Aztec/Maya-themed aura in the leaks that Cinco made, it looks like Ursoth this time will have the theme of South American culture (Maya, Aztec, Inca).

Observing
02-28-2023, 03:43 AM
Ursoth i guess... Judging from the Aztec/Maya-themed aura in the leaks that Cinco made, it looks like Ursoth this time will have the theme of South American culture (Maya, Aztec, Inca).

Oh I see, ty

Encryptions
02-28-2023, 05:55 AM
Moved to appropriate forum. Please use the suggestion forum for your suggestions. Thanks!Can you get the art team to add some volcano eruption to the skulls?

Urmarj
02-28-2023, 06:42 AM
How do you get images before the preview is posted?

Jajang
02-28-2023, 07:33 AM
How do you get images before the preview is posted?

From twitter bro, maybe can anyone answer what is his twitter account about this?

Cinco
02-28-2023, 10:50 AM
Can you get the art team to add some volcano eruption to the skulls?

That was always the plan - and precisely why we put braziers on the shoulders :-)

leprereturningplayer
02-28-2023, 10:52 AM
That was always the plan - and precisely why we put braziers on the shoulders :-)

Can the eyes In middle of the chest have an animation where they open and glow or something

If you pay attention it looks like closed eyes it would be cool if they were opened and are red or blue or something

Cinco
02-28-2023, 11:07 AM
Can the eyes In middle of the chest have an animation where they open and glow or something

If you pay attention it looks like closed eyes it would be cool if they were opened and are red or blue or something

Nah. That would compete with the flame shoulders and unbalance one of my favorite designs. Same goes for glowing up the wrist / ankle baubles.

exclusion
02-28-2023, 11:29 AM
maybe, can we get blue flame this time…

Encryptions
02-28-2023, 11:48 AM
Nah. That would compete with the flame shoulders and unbalance one of my favorite designs. Same goes for glowing up the wrist / ankle baubles.

My editing skills are bad but an aura similar to the heroic pet aura would possibly look cool. 2 different auras, heroic on the left and a random png from the internet on the right. Could have the volcano guild hall ring with the glass around the eyes.

Cinco
02-28-2023, 12:26 PM
My editing skills are bad but an aura similar to the heroic pet aura would possibly look cool. 2 different auras, heroic on the left and a random png from the internet on the right. Could have the volcano guild hall ring with the glass around the eyes.

Unfortunately that just doesn't add anything to the design; it competes with the big shoulder 'fire pots' being the focus.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the effort! :-)

Jajang
02-28-2023, 07:50 PM
From twitter bro, maybe can anyone answer what is his twitter account about this?

who can answer this for the Twitter account? it's not fair if only he knows the next vanity leak.

leprereturningplayer
02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Unfortunately that just doesn't add anything to the design; it competes with the big shoulder 'fire pots' being the focus.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the effort! :-)

The whole vanity should be the focus not just the shoulders, shouldn’t care if a part of a vanity is competing with another part of the same vanity, I say make all vanitys as cool as they can be 😎