PDA

View Full Version : INT effect on mana regen

Jasoncli
09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
So I just respecced my DEX based enchantress to an INT based one. I have 2 items that give mana regen for a total of 2 mana regen. with an INT of 75 my mana regen is only 2 and that is because of the items I'm wearing. Am I missing something? Also it doesn't seem like my spells are doing that much more damage. What specific effect does INT have? So far the ONLY thing that I can see that it affects is your mana pool.

Thanks
A very confused Jason

Royce
09-02-2010, 10:56 AM
From Int, you reach 1 M/s at 11 Int, and another M/s every 50 Int (so 2 M/s at 61 Int). If you also have items that provide 2 M/s and you are not seeing it, then that is a bug (though with rounding if you expect 3 M/s and only show 2, that may not be a bug, but 2 missing would be). If you agree that Int is grossly underpowered as an attribute, please read and comment on this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5515-Fixing-the-Attribute-Imbalance-How-to-make-Int-and-Str-worthwhile-investments-D

Gryndeon
09-03-2010, 02:16 AM
I thought this was one of the things that were going to be fixed in the update. Too bad it wasn't.