PDA

View Full Version : Fake c/os

mqp2385
02-27-2023, 11:35 AM
You realize when specific players sell their stuff they get their best c/os and when u sell back you realize it was all fake. They teaming up with partnerships to make c/os basically if u ask them you will realize is themselves or spouse with the c/os .

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
02-27-2023, 11:41 AM
2023 has been a tough start for them.

mqp2385
02-27-2023, 11:45 AM
2023 has been a tough start for them.Actually this their best year atm cause they all know theirs gold In the game

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
02-27-2023, 12:40 PM
Thats why people rich bro. Not just fake c/o. Theres fake merch sellers, fake price in auc, and everything. If you play this game with honesty, it'll take one complete century to get rich.

worldwide309
02-27-2023, 01:14 PM
thEre are multiple peOple doing thiS and they are teamed up to increase prices. it's Pathetic and needS to be stoPped.

Advocacies
02-27-2023, 01:29 PM
Doesn't bother me at all

If the player want an item badly he/she will pay for it doesn't matter when item came out it didn't set a price on its own price will always depends on seller of it has fake c/o that you can't top you literally can't do anything about it just move on find another seller simple as that they own the item they have full rights to do whatever they want increasing its value through garbage method doesn't matter they own it.

Paid some overpriced on my gears couz i want it so yeah nothing you can do anyways price manipulation trying to increase it's value it's part of a market game let it be there always ppl like that.

Not here to support this fake c/o thingy I'm here to say there's nothing you can do about it human nature greed.

championboost
02-27-2023, 01:38 PM
its not as bad as most people think
there is just a few of the same people who always make fake offers on forum
after some time you figure out which ones and you can stay away from them