PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy Issue.

Delouis Ball
02-27-2023, 12:13 PM
Has anyone else ever had this... response before from tapjoy free offer support.

Note: I spent significant money to complete offer quickly as it was a profit in plat.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Disrupts253962

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Switchback
02-27-2023, 12:45 PM
You completed it too fast for their system to believe you did it legit. Screenshot your purchases with an explantion. Gl

Delouis Ball
02-27-2023, 01:01 PM
You completed it too fast for their system to believe you did it legit. Screenshot your purchases with an explantion. GlI completed that already.

How long do they usually take to respond compaired to these automatic responses?

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

chiiwawa
02-28-2023, 02:30 PM
Just cover yourself in the dirt like a carrot and wait patiently for a response.

Julius123
03-01-2023, 06:56 AM
Same problem with free platinum offers..spended alot of € but no rewards :)

Delouis Ball
03-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Update. Received all platinum after almoat 2 weeks.