PDA

View Full Version : Damage indicator

Proud_
02-27-2023, 09:26 PM
Would be nice to have some kind of a damage indicator somewhere on the screen showing how much dmg each player is dealing per second.
For example
Abc 500k/s
Bcd 350k/s
Cde 50k/s
Def 13k/s
it would update each second and would show the average dmg/s from the last maybe 5 seconds or so

So something like this
First second: 1m dmg dealt
Second: 200k
Third: 350k
Fourth: 700k
Fifth: 50k
Avg dmg/s from last 5 seconds: 460k

Then when the next second passes
The first second would be removed from the equation of avg and sixth would be added, like this
sixth: 700k
Avg dmg/s from last 5 seconds: 400k

Doesnt necessarily have to be last 5 seconds, maybe 10 or something else to make the dmg/s less volatile

Perhaps there could also be a room for an option for filtering damage on boss only, if that would be any useful for players

leprereturningplayer
02-27-2023, 09:50 PM
I literally was gonna suggest this +1 please give us a damage indicator that shows us who dealt most dmg etc

This would be useful for pvp aswell

asommers
02-28-2023, 04:29 PM
Why do you need to know how much damage another player is doing? It just seems like this would just be used negatively.

-ALS

Stormics
02-28-2023, 05:15 PM
This is not the best idea..

leprereturningplayer
02-28-2023, 11:35 PM
Why do you need to know how much damage another player is doing? It just seems like this would just be used negatively.

-ALS

For pvp if I hit a rogue normally I pay attention to my skills but if I had a dmg indicator I can know if that rogue is low or not and if I hit a crit etc and keep up with my damage .

For pve when fighting bosses etc I just think it’s nice to know your dps

Ps: give us our own damage indicator not others (=