PDA

View Full Version : -Jeopardy Music Still Playing-

Noodleleg
09-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey Walkhardd,

Just fyi, we do have more in store for the elite vanity. Humania has only been out a couple of days - there is more stuff (some crafted items and quests) on the way, including a new look for the 71 elite vanity and new stuff it opens up for you.

Hmmm... What kind of door is gonna open for us :)? I got a MFA and a MH...

LwMark
09-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey Walkhardd,

Just fyi, we do have more in store for the elite vanity. Humania has only been out a couple of days - there is more stuff (some crafted items and quests) on the way, including a new look for the 71 elite vanity and new stuff it opens up for you.

Hmmm... What kind of door is gonna open for us :)? I got a MFA and a MH...

A big door..BIG

Noodleleg
09-03-2012, 05:47 PM
A big door..BIG

In my opinion, I think they accidentally closed it :P...

Suentous PO
09-03-2012, 06:07 PM
One was mystery mash and the next just ain't open yet.

CrimsonTider
09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Don't be surprised if the "new" dungeon (or whatever it will be) comes in the patch that closes the 2x xp weekend. Then watch the forums flood with: " Not fair!!" " They didn't tell us THIS week!!" "If I'd known I would have grinded to 71 this weekend!"

;)

WoundedEagle
09-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't be surprised if the "new" dungeon (or whatever it will be) comes in the patch that closes the 2x xp weekend. Then watch the forums flood with: " Not fair!!" " They didn't tell us THIS week!!" "If I'd known I would have grinded to 71 this weekend!"

;)

Oh so true.

Griffinfan
09-03-2012, 07:01 PM

;)

Yep.... and then you will see a bunch of "quitting pl" threads.. then they will all be back and capped in a week

Twinklaser
09-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Yep.... and then you will see a bunch of "quitting pl" threads.. then they will all be back and capped in a week

Almost finished on my thread...