PDA

View Full Version : Nerf EZG

Pineapple
03-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Hey,
I wanted to suggest nerf the difficulty at lower levels of EZG.
So many people die in early waves even with full kraken gears and it make the run like pointless.
Also would be cool if you consider not nerfing or just a small nerf when you will nerf the gold in the other portals like rahabkor.

Encryptions
03-01-2023, 08:43 AM
Nerf a map that is easily soloable? Why?

Pineapple
03-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Nerf a map that is easily soloable? Why?

Because,
1) People with kraken die too fast, even before wave 10, not really fun when you just start a run and your teammates are dead.

2) Most people don't even play that map, even when rahab is closed.

Encryptions
03-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Because,
1) People with kraken die too fast, even before wave 10, not really fun when you just start a run and your teammates are dead.

2) Most people don't even play that map, even when rahab is closed.

People need to get better at the game, its very easy to solo that map tbh. Their fault for not being good enough to complete the map.

recilencia123
03-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Hey,
I wanted to suggest nerf the difficulty at lower levels of EZG.
So many people die in early waves even with full kraken gears and it make the run like pointless.
Also would be cool if you consider not nerfing or just a small nerf when you will nerf the gold in the other portals like rahabkor.Nah pls nerf like 40 or 50% gold loot

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
03-01-2023, 02:50 PM
Because,

2) Most people don't even play that map, even when rahab is closed.Skill issue.
Its literally so easy to solo with kraken. U just need to know how to play the game properly.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

ryzeN
03-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Nerf the strongest map? that doesn’t make sense since i have to make your own tactics

asommers
03-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Sorry, there are no plans to change the difficulty.

-ALS