PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Properties

Glasher
09-03-2012, 10:03 PM
I've been gone a while. Got from 35-40 rather quickly before the weekend n spend time with my girl so I missed out on boost to 41(meh)

I was VERY FORTUNATE and grateful to have received the flame throwing carbine from someone in Phoenix randomly(since I'm guildless n don't know him/her at all). I was wondering if any other weapons have any special properties that might benefit my Engineer? I'm specced similar to NEWTS DPS still, will have to research any changes but so far in playing, none.

Szangheili
09-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Well I do know for a fact that the Fused Napalm and Fused Tempest are great weapons for Engi's. Gosh I miss my napalm..

Bubututu
09-04-2012, 10:57 AM
As far as I know... The only other weapon to have a hidden buff are the Phase Injectors *Hive Engi Glove*. It restores HP per damage done to an enemy. *Phase Injectors of Dark Matter* My new weapon of choice for taking on the Savant - Containment Bay boss. The intense top-end damage makes for some brutal spell casting.

Glasher
09-04-2012, 02:43 PM
As far as I know... The only other weapon to have a hidden buff are the Phase Injectors *Hive Engi Glove*. It restores HP per damage done to an enemy. *Phase Injectors of Dark Matter* My new weapon of choice for taking on the Savant - Containment Bay boss. The intense top-end damage makes for some brutal spell casting.

How often does the low dmg come into play, or is it negligible? Do the voids have ne special properties or just expensive knuckles?

jackaboo
09-05-2012, 08:49 AM
How often does the low dmg come into play, or is it negligible? Do the voids have ne special properties or just expensive knuckles?

I think they're supposed to have mana regen... but it's obviously negligible. Worthless gloves are worthless. Stick with a fused/primed tempest/napalm. Or PIs of DM for healing. No excuse to use anything different.