PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Chest Bug??

Tampia
03-02-2023, 08:40 AM
Hello devs! I bought 3 hidden Chest just now and slotted them on my hotbar. I opened them but only 2 loot came from 3 hidden chest. This also happened earlier and didn’t really pay attention to it. It will show the loots on the chat system on what I have looted and I noticed there were only 2 loots that came out of 3 chests. I did this experiment just now if it’ll happen again and it did.

No I do not wish for those hidden chest that I opened without loot to be retrieved back, I just hope you guys fix it as soon as possible for it not to occur again to many player who are opening hidden chest. Thanks!

Futumsh
03-02-2023, 09:00 AM
This likely means you got something from it that you're already at the limit of (999x item, 10,000x currency).

Jiubara
03-02-2023, 09:03 AM
Not a bug, had the same, im on max 999x of all cracked jewels, therefor recieving one of these from the hidden chest results in not recieving anything. Maybe counter check all the possible loots with your inventory/satchel.

snakeeyes
03-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Hello devs! I bought 3 hidden Chest just now and slotted them on my hotbar. I opened them but only 2 loot came from 3 hidden chest. This also happened earlier and didn’t really pay attention to it. It will show the loots on the chat system on what I have looted and I noticed there were only 2 loots that came out of 3 chests. I did this experiment just now if it’ll happen again and it did.

No I do not wish for those hidden chest that I opened without loot to be retrieved back, I just hope you guys fix it as soon as possible for it not to occur again to many player who are opening hidden chest. Thanks!

Same happen to me, i open 10 i got only 8 its recieve, i notice 2 of this chest is giving 0 or empty.

Tampia
03-02-2023, 05:59 PM
This likely means you got something from it that you're already at the limit of (999x item, 10,000x currency).

Would it be better to give something that we don’t own yet or something that’s not in the limit yet. I feel like it’ll be a waste of gold buying hidden chest and getting nothing from it.

Staaarlord
03-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Would it be better to give something that we don’t own yet or something that’s not in the limit yet. I feel like it’ll be a waste of gold buying hidden chest and getting nothing from it.no cuz thats an abuse, u just go max limit on useless stuff like nature jewels and get more good stuff, shouldnt work like that

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Tampia
03-03-2023, 02:23 AM
no cuz thats an abuse, u just go max limit on useless stuff like nature jewels and get more good stuff, shouldnt work like that

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Oh yah true. I never thought of that