PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Thread: Frozen Nightmares! Elite Dungeon

Azrael
09-01-2010, 07:28 PM
This is a thread for players to give feedback on the new Elite Campaign.

My personal Feedback

Pros:
-Much harder than the Lost Expedition and should prove very challenging (for 25-30 players)
-Some new items ( i haven't seen many, but they do seem to be better than the stuff found in Lost expedition)
-The Lost Expedition was a great map pack, so in turn this map pack has a good feel to it.

Cons:
-Some players will be disappointed with the recycled mobs and bosses (i have no issues with this personally)
-Despite not being able to use pots, players can still use elixers to quickly blast through the levels (especially level 45 players)
-Level 45 players will find nothing of use here as far as i can tell. (i have not seen any pink items yet, but the purple items are not an improvement over ao2 purples.)

Overall, this is a good map pack and a good start to the Elite dungeon maps. Level 25-30 players will def find this map challenging, which is a nice change from the ease that most players have in level. I would hope that players gain more xp here if they are under level 30 than in lost expedition, but i can't tell.
However i can't recommend level 45 plays purchasing it as it seemingly offers nothing of use and is only slightly harder than ao2 (add to that no pots), unless they want to relive the glory days of when the lost expedition was brand new and pvp was just released.

gwippy
09-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Lousy map no pink drops for all the hard work i've seen the bosses drop greys whats the point in doing this dungeon u get better items from normal lost expidition

Prest87
09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Great map there r pinks first map one dropped sadly it dropped for a lvl16 when we were all 45s

Azrael
09-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Great map there r pinks first map one dropped sadly it dropped for a lvl16 when we were all 45s

That makes no sense. The items are supposed to be from level 25-30. Which map did this happen on and what was the item.

Prest87
09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
That makes no sense. The items are supposed to be from level 25-30.

It was lvl16 who got pink not a lvl16 pink

Azrael
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
oooh, was the pink notable, or was it sub par for a level 45.

Prest87
09-01-2010, 07:55 PM
oooh, was the pink notable, or was it sub par for a level 45.

Don't know how good the pink was the lvl16 didn't know anything except autoattack. I think it was called something like brain freeze robe of..

gwippy
09-01-2010, 07:56 PM
wait until fail blog picks this map up haha

bmc85uk
09-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Why would you compare the quality of the loot to 45 gear?

And if they're better than standard pinks (personally I think they should be a new colour) I would hope that the drop rate is lower than standard LE.

Azrael
09-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Why would you compare the quality of the loot to 45 gear?

And if they're better than standard pinks (personally I think they should be a new colour) I would hope that the drop rate is lower than standard LE.
'

Because there is a chance that elite pinks at level 30 are comparable to regular 45 pinks. This would make purchasing the map pack viable for a player with a level 45 character. If not, there is unfortunately almost no reason to buy the map pack for a level 45.

knockk
09-01-2010, 08:48 PM
what pink was it?

Nugget
09-01-2010, 08:52 PM
'

Because there is a chance that elite pinks at level 30 are comparable to regular 45 pinks. This would make purchasing the map pack viable for a player with a level 45 character. If not, there is unfortunately almost no reason to buy the map pack for a level 45.

I agree, this map/update kinda blows. I'm very disappointed.
I played through it 3-4 times now with no pink or purple drops even seen. But the drops are under level 30... why would a level 45 play this? There are no level 30 groups I know that can beat that map without using all elixirs.

We need ENDGAME content. Not level 30... No reason to have level 30 gear because getting from 30 to 45 takes half a day if that...

Azrael
09-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Actually i hadn't quite thought about it like that yet. I have to say if i was in a group with 5 level 25-30s and we actually manage to get through this map pack (which quite frankly might be impossible without elixers, and if possible would still be very hard) I would pretty miffed when the bosses dropped greys.

Nugget
09-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea, this mappack is horrible, honestly I will never play it again ever. If i didn't have 200ish plat I'd demand my 8plat back.
EPIC FAIL!
It should have been level 45 Elite map. No reason at all for a level 30 one. Who wants level 30 pinks that are worse than the level 45 pinks? Seriously. No one. It takes a half day to go from level 30 to 45 So why spend a couple weeks getting good level 30 pinks on your level 45 char to use it on a new char for a half day.

~~
edit

This is coming from someone who has only been playing 2 weeks. So I know the people that have been around for months are highly disappointed as well.

Cascade
09-01-2010, 09:05 PM
You sir....must be a mynas gen noob

Nugget
09-01-2010, 09:07 PM
You sir, are a complete retard need to make fun of a random person posting on a forum noob.
I play 10+ hours a day. and this game is terribly easy to levelup to the max and then have nothing to do once you're there.

Azrael
09-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't think its an epic fail. Its a first attempt at a elite map pack for level 30s. Yes I'm disappointed that it doesn't provide me with any value as a level 45 player, but i failed to realize that it was clearly intended for players level 30-35 (probably). Though i can't recommend it for a level 45, that doesn't mean its not good for a level 30 (though to be honest since i don't have a level 30 i can't really tell.)

I hope the next elite map pack is for alien oasis.

Tvis
09-01-2010, 09:10 PM
I think since it's an elite map, that it should have elite drops. I would like to see a lot of new elite pinks.

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Half a day to go from level 30 to 45... And move on to some other game In a week. It took me a month, and I love this.

Nugget
09-01-2010, 09:13 PM
My first char danknugget took me 4-5 days to get to 45. 2nd magicgrass took me like 8 hours of gameplay.
Having level 45s be able to be in your group and you still get full xp makes it way to easy to powerlevel in this game.
& Having already taken one char to 45 I have no reason to play through the game normally again.

Haikus
09-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Without pots?Not in AO2:3?Actually playing through all the indicated maps for your level? I doubt that you did any of this very seriously...nearly 6months ago when i joined you had to wait for each map pack and lvl cap without pots, without easy mummies(update helped this thanks devs:)), without tagging along behind a person 10-20 levels than you are...try actually playing because I think you should hit level 35ish try the maps and see how much more of a challenge and enjoyment they bring:) like they say dont knock it till you try it..but in this case you did but not for what it was sorta/basically meant for level 30s-35.You will see that it does not take half a day and anyone who plays 10+ hours a day thats just unhealthy and probably has no life..no offence.I can say i hardly ever play now cuz i never have the time.PL FTW!

,Haikus:)

P.S. update is great didnt bring me as much in but im probably gonna respec haikus with my free specs(thanks devs even tho i already had two:D) and give him stats of a lvl 30 and skill points of a lvl 30 and give him the lvl 30 pinks i have and gather a group and see how bad i get my butt kicked then add skills and stat points for a lvl 35 whip out my old swamp snipers set try that and so forth till im back to 45 stats:)

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 09:45 PM
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/snakespeare1/5a7673d2.png

He said the level was 30.

Warchanter
09-01-2010, 09:47 PM
The map is hard it would be nice to get some lvl 45 ice gear. So far if it stays the same it's nothing but a long grind for items u would just liquidate. Honestly new gear sells even if it's exactly the same stats as some of the alien oasis gear. New pinks = more farming = more people wanting to get that pink= more money for u. Just my 2 cents.

vulgarstrike
09-01-2010, 09:48 PM
it's 30 gear. new twink = 30. problem solved

jonboy
09-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Cool which map, even though it might be a global loot table.

bmc85uk
09-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't understand why people are whining so much, it's a nightmare dungeon, it's supposed to be REALLY REALLY hard, it actually needs a group of people that know what they're doing. If it's not doable with a group of ~30s that has a healer (and I mean an int mage) then I'll understand, it's hard for me to judge when I haven't had the chance to play it yet.

I would hope the drop rate is pretty low, if the loot is better than standard LE pinks then it has to be lower than standard LE drop rate. I really do think nightmare content legendary loot should be a new colour though.

And people need to stop gettin so worked up that it isn't for level capped players, we'll get ours soon enough. Who cares if you don't stay around level 30 too long, once upon a time that was the level cap, you can't just bump the drop rates up for any non endgame campaign, you just need an incentive to twink characters at that level, and when PvP gets more balanced, that will be more than enough, especially if we get separate level categories for leaderboards.

gwippy
09-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Please people stop complaining in the screen shot posted above the is a iceberg fine ancient sword a new pink
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt205/mtobi4/5a7673d2-1.png
What does the iceberg preffix give

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 11:05 PM
You will have to ask Iambirdman. Boboeye passed it to him. He said it looks the same as other fine ancient swords. I wonder if it has a frost proc. I can't find the word Iceberg has ever been used on the message board, so it has to be new.

gwippy
09-01-2010, 11:06 PM
all ice weapons have freeze proc

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 11:21 PM
The purple that I got is one I already had, and my Mage used it a lot in swamps: Icebolt Staff of the Owl.

Azrael
09-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I don't understand why people are whining so much, it's a nightmare dungeon, it's supposed to be REALLY REALLY hard, it actually needs a group of people that know what they're doing. If it's not doable with a group of ~30s that has a healer (and I mean an int mage) then I'll understand, it's hard for me to judge when I haven't had the chance to play it yet.

I would hope the drop rate is pretty low, if the loot is better than standard LE pinks then it has to be lower than standard LE drop rate. I really do think nightmare content legendary loot should be a new colour though.

And people need to stop gettin so worked up that it isn't for level capped players, we'll get ours soon enough. Who cares if you don't stay around level 30 too long, once upon a time that was the level cap, you can't just bump the drop rates up for any non endgame campaign, you just need an incentive to twink characters at that level, and when PvP gets more balanced, that will be more than enough, especially if we get separate level categories for leaderboards.

I don't think many people are getting that worked up (so far only one in particular), can't say i disagree with what your posting, (except the part about twinking being an incentive to do anything... thats a huge stretch...), but i certainly stand by the advice i have given for level 45s not to do this map.

giayuan
09-02-2010, 12:59 AM
You sir, are a complete retard need to make fun of a random person posting on a forum noob.
I play 10+ hours a day. and this game is terribly easy to levelup to the max and then have nothing to do once you're there.

no offense nugget but to the readers like me and cascade, u do sound inexperienced
and why the HECK would u play 10 hours a day??
unless ur a whinin genius baby who plays PL or an old retired man age 80 with nutin to do, where do u find the time to play?
im still a teenager and school just started so im playin like 10mins a day lol
and even durin summer break, my max is like 5hours

theres no need to call someone a retard chill man
and u make it seem like u too awesum for this game o sumtin...

Snakespeare
09-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I think it is FOR level 45s. I couldn't do damage to a frosty night with my level 40ish bear with a Pharaoh's Sword. I had to switch to throwing talons with my level 45 bird to have an effect at all.

Khanhee
09-02-2010, 01:07 AM

This is exactly what happened to me too. A couple of moochers that I let stay in the game got 2 pinks off a boss. This was the first time I played the map. I played the entire dungeon again twice with not even a purple drop.

Prest87
09-02-2010, 01:15 AM
This is exactly what happened to me too. A couple of moochers that I let stay in the game got 2 pinks off a boss. This was the first time I played the map. I played the entire dungeon again twice with not even a purple drop.

Note to self be a mocher...

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 01:28 AM
i only have 14 plat left

should i save it for ao3? i have three lvl 45 characters and from the comments ive read so far this new elite dungeon isnt anything to get exited about... i might give it a miss...

one question... if im lvl 45 and im playing this elite dungeon, if i kill the enemys in this campaign will it count towards my kill count?

because im trying to get on the enchantress leaderboards, and if kills dont count in this map pack, im not gonna buy it.

thanks in advance for answering my question

Nugget
09-02-2010, 01:31 AM
i only have 14 plat left

should i save it for ao3? I have three lvl 45 characters and from the comments ive read so far this new elite dungeon isnt anything to get exited about... I might give it a miss...

One question... If im lvl 45 and im playing this elite dungeon, if i kill the enemys in this campaign will it count towards my kill count?

Because im trying to get on the enchantress leaderboards, and if kills dont count in this map pack, im not gonna buy it.

Thanks in advance for answering my question

no kill count

& for the one who called me inexperienced, ask anyone I've played with.
Honestly why I have nothing to do and play this all day?
I'm rich. w00.
Make more money then ur mum n dad combined and sit at home all day in la la land.

&& I do enjoy this game, not smashing on it. Just highly disappointed in this map.
It was there test to elite dungeons. & I think they got it wrong. No one that level would ever try and succeed enough times to ever do it.
If you're making content for level 45s to do then make it drop items for them, not items for low levels.

icantgetkills
09-02-2010, 01:36 AM
But its good imagine when like swamps and other elite dungeons come out! Really hard and new items next update though Im hoping for level 50 or pets (: I want to level my 45s XD

Necrobane
09-02-2010, 01:53 AM
Yo Violent, don't buy it. My brother did and basically I'm disapointed. It's way too hard to complete as a lvl 30 because you can't use pots and you have like 0 regen. Plus you can't hit anything on them. The maps are basically the same except there are like a hundred of theese guys called big bills. (Just the usual big yetis) Practically no loot drops and the stuff that does is level 30 even though its impossible to complete on a group a lvl 30s. My suggestions would be to firstly have regen increase through leveling maby one every 15 levels and secondly to tone the dungeon down a bit. whats the point in have a dungeon that only drops level 30 pinks when lvl 30s arn't strong enough to do it? I personally like the no potions thing because it once again gives the mages an important roll but honestly, there is no way to get through the levels at lvl 30 with no regen.

Msfit
09-02-2010, 02:34 AM
i thought it was fun, purely for the challenge of it. as a pure mage, i kept pretty busy healing everybody and staying alive without pot spamming. i wish there were better payouts for drops and some more variety in the mobs, but the fact that it took a well-balanced team to make it through made me enjoy it.

GaZz
09-02-2010, 03:02 AM
I played through it last night with a pick up group and loved every minute!! Its very cool not being able to use pots, makes it more of a challenge. I don't care that there were no good drops, not everyone plays to get drops 100% of the time!

Although 6 of those big bill yeti things on screen + other mobs + 5 players + a ton of skill effects = iPad @ 1 FPS

Elffy
09-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Good idea bad execution

Azrael
09-02-2010, 09:09 AM
I think it is FOR level 45s. I couldn't do damage to a frosty night with my level 40ish bear with a Pharaoh's Sword. I had to switch to throwing talons with my level 45 bird to have an effect at all.

45s get no gear here and score no kills. Its not for 45s

Gaabob
09-02-2010, 09:53 AM
I think that for this map it should either be toned down for level 30s to play. Because I went through this with a 45 group and we all died a ton more than we would going through ao2. Either that or tone up all the other maps a little (realize that it's elite, but it still needs to be playable by 30s) and tone every level up a bunch, increasing health to 150% and whatnot. The fact that 30s can't do damage to creatures in a lv30 map is worrisome. Also I noticed that the exp gains in the map is only around .5. We went through the entire campaign and a lv22 went up one and a half levels. Either there needs to be more exp drop, or all the other maps need to reduce exp to 1/4. This would create some incentive to being raped by 20 big bills at a time. Also increase drop rates, and also the quality of the drops(make them look totally awesome and cool as well-more incentive to get them). You don't have to increase that much, but perhaps tone it Up to 1/2 or 1/3 the drop rate of ao2 rather than the current 1/50 rate it seems to be going.

Edit: otherwise there is absolutely no point in playing the campaign, and it is a waste of plat

Snakespeare
09-02-2010, 01:33 PM
45s get no gear here and score no kills. Its not for 45s

That just means that you think that all 45s want is kills and gear. Maybe some of us just play for the fun of it and like a challenge. I know I do.

For one thing, people use their higher level characters to farm items for lower level characters.

Even so, it's my opinion that the absence of potions is enough by itelf to make something more difficult. When you buff the armor and dodge, it merely slows down the pace and raises the level. An elite campaign should still be doable by the best players at the level of the items that are dropped, in my opinion. These are so buffed that you can't even hit them with a character that is ten levels higher than the items that drop.

So, it IS for players who are 150% of the level of the campaign, as it stands. Not saying I want it to remain this way, you understand. Just pointing out what level you have to be to get through their buffs.

Flamin
09-02-2010, 01:57 PM
I think the ao2 elite dungeon should disable health potions, but keep mana potions.

Snakespeare
09-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Got a lot of Isis gear? ;)

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Has anyone tried the elite dungeon in an organised group of ~30s that includes an int enchantress as a main healer role? I'd be interested to know how feasible this is.
In terms of difficulty, as I mentioned, an organised, well equipped group (people using mostly pinks) including a dedicated healer should be capable of doing most runs without a complete party wipe, however it should still be easy to die if the party makes mistakes. Players should be employing proper tactics, only pulling as many enemies as they can handle, and only using knockback when safe. The rewards should be balanced for the amount of time the dungeon takes.

I do completely agree that elite enemies should award more xp (and I'm hoping we'll get given a feature to lock our xp income), there should be more incentive other than slightly better loot.

I like the idea of elite content being sequential only, and with zone lines this would add to the immersive feel of being in one larger dungeon. If the very last boss was then guaranteed to drop some pinks each time, playing through would always be worthwhile

I don't think the dungeon should be designed for/easily doable by standard pick up groups, a balanced team with a good knowledge of how to play safely, efficiently, and well together should be essential.

I think the dungeon should have a restriction for maximum level, and a facility for high level players to temporarily de-level themselves to enter (EverQuest 2 has this, I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement)

Ideally there would be something to encourage completing it for any character, perhaps some kind of medal system, having a flag on your avatar screen to show that you completed the campaign, however this should only be introduced if a level cap/de-level feature was introduced for the elite content.

Good idea bad execution

Care to elaborate?

Elffy
09-03-2010, 12:02 AM
I just simply meant that I do believe the elite dungeons is a great idea as I would like to see group dynamics be used to take down harder enemies. But I also think there needs to be more incentive to do so. Even if some people claim they like the challenge and don't care about rewards, this is not a common feeling as people need good drops to feel as if their effort and time was worth it. I think pl has the potential to be a great game and I think the devs are incredibly reponsive and listen to the community howerever I'm not sure if sts has enough experience to truly pull this off.

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I played through it last night with a pick up group and loved every minute!! Its very cool not being able to use pots, makes it more of a challenge. I don't care that there were no good drops, not everyone plays to get drops 100% of the time!

Although 6 of those big bill yeti things on screen + other mobs + 5 players + a ton of skill effects = iPad @ 1 FPS

100% agree with gazz... even the part about the ipad frames per second lol! i died like 10 times doing the whole campaign, at first im like "wow this is really hard, these yeti's can one shot lvl 45s... after being attacked by 10 big bills and a douzen mobs and my ipad almost disconnecting i realised it was just from lag lol

the campaign ruins your k/d and also seems impossible to drop pinks... but its a nice change from farming ao2 for the last 2 months...

Inching
09-03-2010, 05:06 AM
<flexing>

now u know the importance of pure mages huh with the healing, Rez and buffs....

muuaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaaaa

Azrael
09-03-2010, 11:00 AM
<flexing>

muuaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaaaa

i wish lol... Elixers are still > healers though. Of course... With bo reason tonplau the map... These points ssem moot :(

Warchanter
09-03-2010, 03:11 PM
<flexing>

muuaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaaaa

Agreeddd allow them to rez lol

Fyrce
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
The problem with ipad at 1fps is that I tend to then crash to the home screen. Very annoying.

As for Frozen Nightmares, I like it a lot. Yeah, it'd be nice if pops were more interesting. I wasn't in the best of groups the times I was there. The groups weren't top-of-line (wait a step for mana regen, use combos) nor bottom of the line (everyone's a warrior, including the mages with no skills but hack-n-slash). There was also no consistent tank in the runs. Almost all mages/pallies. Everyone died a little and finished the dungeon. One of the groups had a high 30s mage and a mid20s mage.

I'd like to see an L30s group that knows how to use its skills go through it. Probably with a tank. I suspect it'd be a good dungeon to such a group. Maybe next time I get invited, I'll join and see if it's a skills group. Considering the Mynas Generation complaints, I'm guessing Nightmares is to encourage skilled group play. Since the changes, I'm seeing fewer of the no-skills groups, thank goodness. I did have to leave a few groups where the bears were wondering what beckon was, what hellscream was, the mage didn't know how to revive and I'm not sure even used their weapon. Go figure.

Part of me admires the groups that make it through dungeons hacking and slashing. Part of me says there's more fun ways to go through an area. LoL.

Tpickle
09-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Great map. I like having a challenge every now and then and this dungeon brings it. It's awesome.
I am a little disappointed when we don't get any pinks though:/

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/violentsaint321/7c7bd362.png

roflcopter!

Demonicdevyn
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
lol serious man

Furrawn
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Love that we cannot use pots!!!!
Love that the maps can kill 45's who are stupid.
Don't love that the rest of us die if we're playing with someone in above line of text:) jk
I think it's fine for 45's if you go to have fun. It's true about there not being epic loot- or loot at all sometimes... But this map is FUN...

I don't mind the recycled map. There are some new baddies:D All good:)

I have to admit that the killing does seem a bit like grinding sometimes. The bosses are easier to kill than the mobs. Don't get me wrong. I love that when three lvl 45 bears ran willynilly into the middle of a room full of yetis, they blacklined immediately. I also loved that the selfish Mage who refused to heal also died. However, I don't like finding my skills and weapons are dumbed down. For me, at least, I'd rather the enemies be really smart... And hard to kill... But I don't like seeing 8 dmg coming off a 45 lvl bear. It feels a bit like busy work. Make them damage us more, but don't make a minion yeti require 50 hits to die, IMO.

I have not played it using elixirs/potions. Mainly because it defeats the notion of elite if I can't do it without potions.

I love that teamwork is required. I went in just now with a bad team. Comically bad. It was great! I forgot how much fun it was to have people leave a game because it's hard... Lol Although, I think maybe I'll just play it with friends after this:)

Did I mention that I LOVE not being able to use pots! Truly brilliant!

Gavry
09-04-2010, 04:20 AM
OK devs,

you've made it so we have to play through the maps from start to finish, which I love. Now can you steadily increase the pink/purple drop rate the further you get through map-set please? I have played through the complete set of maps 4 times now and have seen 1, that's ONE, pink drop in total. That's pretty bloody low for how much work you need to do.

Level Drop Rate
1 5%
2 8%
3 12%
4 17%
5 25%

Fanderay
12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
So, despite this dungeon being a bit hard for level 30 players it is listed as levels 25-30, but is it even possible to access it before level 30? I have it purchased, and am level 29, but I can't figure out any way of getting there. It's not on my map, and I can't get quest 15 and 16 in the Lost Expedition until level 30 from what I've heard.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out if the dungeon is listed wrong, or if I am victim to a bug.

Haikus
12-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Ugh..thanks for reliving this thread man*sarcasm* I miss fur... :(

Fanderay
12-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, better than starting a new thread and getting flamed for it :P Thanks for bumping my questions off the last page though without giving any advice!

Fyrce
12-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Um, nothing wrong with starting a new thread..

As for "finding the dungeon", you should be able to start a game in it or find a game to join. Tap on your name, tap on the globe symbol. Tap on Join Game.

To Join an existing Frozen Nightmares game, tap on campaign and type in "Night" You should see maybe 2-5 available games in the area. However, you'll need to find one in level 1 of the area. So it might be easier...

To Start your own game (important if nothing to join or just to test yourself or just to have control), Tap on Start a new Game button. Then use the left and right arrows to scroll through the campaigns - back button should take you directly to the Frozen Nightmares campaign. You should be able to start a game in the 1st level of this dungeon. You'll have to unlock the other levels, just like the other campaigns.

Fanderay
12-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks! I actually tried joining a game before posting, but I guess I just got super unlucky and there were no games up or something (I was sure I had seen Frozen Nightmares games listed before and I was worried it was a new patch bug). I didn't notice the campaign arrows on the hosting screen though; very helpful! Thanks again :)

Xymorg
12-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Lol nice zombie thread, but while we're here.

My feedback: I thought the snowball and pelt quests were fun and added to my PL experience (people do act differently in there) but I doubt I'll ever motivate to do them again. So well done!