PDA

View Full Version : Turn off buffs in town?

Energizeric
09-03-2012, 11:18 PM
So I'm standing in the Balefort and trying on different gear in the CS, and it's impossible to see what my stats will be with the new gear because a bunch of annoying mages keep buffing the entire room which cause my stats to jump. Perhaps there can be a setting so that just like I can turn off my potions in town, I can turn off buffs in town.

Reddwing
09-03-2012, 11:21 PM
I love when the mages use all the buffs, it's so PRETTY!! Your idea is good though for people who check stats<---------------not me since I'm distracted by the pretty colors.

xcollectorx
09-03-2012, 11:40 PM
So I'm standing in the Balefort and trying on different gear in the CS, and it's impossible to see what my stats will be with the new gear because a bunch of annoying mages keep buffing the entire room which cause my stats to jump. Perhaps there can be a setting so that just like I can turn off my potions in town, I can turn off buffs in town.

I love doing this. XD sorry!

Whirlzap
09-04-2012, 07:08 PM

Ouch.
Maybe you should just beckon stomp them.

Chickenrunnn
09-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Join an empty town.