My offer 15b XD

mihairauldevora
03-03-2023, 03:16 AM
lowball i pass

AgentStonoga
03-03-2023, 03:41 AM
Ahahahahahah players in this game so funny good luck
My offer 15b XD

What's so funny? Most valuable items drastically increased in price due to rahab

Tampia
03-03-2023, 03:58 AM
What's so funny? Most valuable items drastically increased in price due to rahab

And who increases these price?
Like 5 players that own them in game? Those few players are the only one that literally controls those price. Same goes with other old vanities seller but won’t get called for being “manipulator”.

This is why I don’t believe in “price manipulation” in Arcane Legends.

If you sell something that is old with a ridiculous price amount, you won’t be called “manipulator” but when you sell something that recently came out that looks way better than the old vanities, you’ll be called out for price manipulating [emoji88].

Arcane legends people never change…

leprereturningplayer
03-03-2023, 04:12 AM
Like 5 players that own them in game? Those few players are the only one that literally controls those price. Same goes with other old vanities seller but won’t get called for being “manipulator”.

If you sell something that is old with a ridiculous price amount, you won’t be called “manipulator” but when you sell something that recently came out that looks way better than the old vanities, you’ll be called out for price manipulating [emoji88].

Then quit problem solved

AgentStonoga
03-03-2023, 04:13 AM

Who increase these price?
Players who offer that much, not the sellers. Item is worth as much as someone's willing to pay. What's the point of selling ghost set for ~3.5b (price before rahab) when now you have like 20-30 buyers who can offer that much (and before you had like 5 of them). Now richer players can easily farm 100m with every rahab portal, so no wonder why buyers are outbiding each other when they want to buy rares. And it's not happening only with lb rares. Blade auras raised twice in their price, jupiter about 30%, blizz about 50%, grey grim 50-75% etc, there are tons of examples. New auras also increased in their price.
High demand + high inflation = to the moon

Tampia
03-03-2023, 04:29 AM
Players who offer that much, not the sellers. Item is worth as much as someone's willing to pay. What's the point of selling ghost set for ~3.5b (price before rahab) when now you have like 20-30 buyers who can offer that much (and before you had like 5 of them). Now richer players can easily farm 100m with every rahab portal, so no wonder why buyers are outbiding each other when they want to buy rares. And it's not happening only with lb rares. Blade auras raised twice in their price, jupiter about 30%, blizz about 50%, grey grim 50-75% etc, there are tons of examples. New auras also increased in their price.

I do not care if they set their price up to 50 Billion gold for a yeti, medusa, frank, ghost, etc, what I care is that when a player sell an Item that also is rare with their own set desired price, you’ll be called out for being a price manipulator[emoji88].

Like… for me, there is no such thing as price manipulation in Arcane Legends.

Tampia
03-03-2023, 04:31 AM
Then quit problem solved

I see you sell those kind of vanities. You feel attacked lol cuz only a few players like you set those absurd prices when 98.9% of the players in game in Arcane legends never rose or set those prices for those kinds of vanities[emoji88]

Kaido150500
03-03-2023, 05:48 AM
Man frank/ghost set keep going up.. im saving gold for like 5 years for that set but price keep rising.. i cant catch up :3

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
03-03-2023, 06:06 AM
Who offered 5.1b?

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

leprereturningplayer
03-03-2023, 06:25 AM
Who offered 5.1b?

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

I offered like 5.2 in items so

Tampia
03-03-2023, 06:39 AM
I offered like 5.2 in items so

See[emoji88]

U see how those items ONLY circulate those players that OWNS those kind of items OR any items that worth more than 1b.

There’s literally only a few of them like 2-3% of players in game that has these kind of items and the price of their items increases unknowingly[emoji88]

leprereturningplayer
03-03-2023, 06:46 AM
See[emoji88]

U see how those items ONLY circulate those players that OWNS those kind of items OR any items that worth more than 1b.

There’s literally only a few of them like 2-3% of players in game that has these kind of items and the price of their items increases unknowingly[emoji88]

Everything’s increased since raha is op, literally everything LB items are gonna increase the most though . The players can make their prices but it only matters what someone’s willing to pay and I don’t have a ghost set I can pay 5.2 I don’t mind paying hella for something that’s LB, Dumb manipulation is things that aren’t LB or super rare that are flying like Jupiter aura going from 500-1B in a week

atta
03-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Everything’s increased since raha is op, literally everything LB items are gonna increase the most though . The players can make their prices but it only matters what someone’s willing to pay and I don’t have a ghost set I can pay 5.2 I don’t mind paying hella for something that’s LB, Dumb manipulation is things that aren’t LB or super rare that are flying like Jupiter aura going from 500-1B in a weekYou have to understand there are players who make 100m every Reha. If this will continue then theres a big game exploit going on if the prices stay the same... If Jupiter would stay at 500m then a rich player using Reha could buy every 5 Rehas 1 Jupiter. And the exploits are going on right now because alot of items are not increasing unknownly in price

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Bannedforgettingtrolled
03-03-2023, 10:03 AM
The reason items increase is because more people get the item who either won’t sell, quit, hoard or get banned. So with less people willing to sell the item and there being a high demand people will pay more to outbid others.

Tampia
03-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Got a point

Fahtsssss
03-03-2023, 06:21 PM

bro said jupiter raised 30%... lol jupiter was 300m now its going for 1b...

AgentStonoga
03-03-2023, 06:23 PM
bro said jupiter raised 30%... lol jupiter was 300m now its going for 1b...

jupiter before rahab was around 700m

ItsTheCat
03-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Can you reply to my message I want to buy your set

mqp2385
03-03-2023, 06:34 PM
I do not care if they set their price up to 50 Billion gold for a yeti, medusa, frank, ghost, etc, what I care is that when a player sell an Item that also is rare with their own set desired price, you’ll be called out for being a price manipulator[emoji88].

Like… for me, there is no such thing as price manipulation in Arcane Legends.U trying to compare a norse hammer to ghost set lb?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Tampia
03-03-2023, 07:03 PM
U trying to compare a norse hammer to ghost set lb?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Lol? Where did you even come from? When did I start comparing Norse hammer to ghost LB?[emoji88]

ryzeN
03-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Learn one things you want it for free ?? not possible , if i had the only one i will do my price even if it’s 10B so don’t come here and give your opinion of something that is other person inventory

ryzeN
03-03-2023, 07:26 PM
mate don’t come tell people at prices they should do , it’s their stuff not yours? who are you anyway? if you called me price manipular it’s same as i saw a fish flying

leprereturningplayer
03-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Lol? Where did you even come from? When did I start comparing Norse hammer to ghost LB?[emoji88]

+1 I totally agree with you these sets shouldn’t be worth 5b+ because they were 3.5b a few weeks ago you’re 100% right they’re only worth 3.5b

Oh but guess what?? Every owner right now isn’t willing to sell for that price aw that sucks.. if you want the item pay the price they accept if you don’t then don’t buy it simple

Bannedforgettingtrolled
03-04-2023, 12:59 AM
Not to mention ik at least 20 other people who would buy it for 3.5 in a heartbeat

ninjahere
03-04-2023, 02:20 AM
The seller always makes the price and not the buyer. If there is no seller for 3.5b then there is nothing to do my friend

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
03-04-2023, 02:38 AM
The seller always makes the price and not the buyer. If there is no seller for 3.5b then there is nothing to do my friend

Your wrong,
The seller can make whatever the price he wants and will have no buyers.

And most people won't consider even buying it since has no record. Meanwhile,
If BUYERS legit interested and willing to pay an overpriced amount than the previous record ( say 5b for ghost set opposed to it being sold for 3.5-4b 2 weeks ago) , then that sets a trend and more buyers start rationalising that price.

Hence buyers play a equal or more significant role in the price being hiked /(manipulated via fake records and fake cos).

ninjahere
03-04-2023, 02:46 AM
Your wrong,
The seller can make whatever the price he wants and will have no buyers.

And most people won't consider even buying it since has no record. Meanwhile,
If BUYERS legit interested and willing to pay an overpriced amount than the previous record ( say 5b for ghost set opposed to it being sold for 3.5-4b 2 weeks ago) , then that sets a trend and more buyers start rationalising that price.

Hence buyers play a equal or more significant role in the price being hiked /(manipulated via fake records and fake cos).The seller makes the price because the buyer wants something from the seller. If there is no interess in a overpriced item them the price will eventually come down. There are multiple pieces of one vanity you can look for the cheapest but pls dont call someone for price manipulation because the seller is free to do with its vanity whatever he wants because he is owning it rn

Ilove_Poopoo
03-04-2023, 04:43 AM
Fyi 2014 halloween/winter lb vanities were just 1.5-4b and 5-6b respectively last year. But they're now going more than double after a year.

Obviously, the prolonged opening of Rahabkors and its predecessor, 24/7 Elite Sunken, have accumulated billions and probably more than a trillion gold in the economy in a span of less than a year.

The hyprocrisy calling people manipulators when themselves can't provide receipts of who is/are selling ghost sets for 3.5-4b?

These people must think inflation is a hoax. These people must think the hundreds of farmers who are earning upto 9-digits every opening doesn't affect limited vanities.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

mihairauldevora
03-04-2023, 08:13 AM
well what a thread this turned out to be. this thread is now closed tho. I decided to keep the set and maybe try selling it another time in the future. cheers lads

mikesito
03-04-2023, 09:28 AM
I offer og jester set M + 400m