PDA

View Full Version : Flitcher chest being a gamba for al

arthurboyle
03-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Yo sts dis flitcher item is interesting.
Looting it in fishing for a small chance is not great tho, its good but not great.

Im suggesting why not give us the opportunity to gamble exclusively for a day or not the duration of the event if it works well?

Put it in store instant open 50m gold dont make it an item unlike the lootable ones.

Flitcher being restricted to being looted for a low chance is a waste of good gold sink item.since krakens are lacking supply and more demand and this game lacking gold sink with crazy inflation its a good idea aint it?

There is a lot of gold flowing in game rn and kraken gears are rly high price so making flitcher as e gold sink is interesting imo.
Wyall think

Im down to spend 500m for this al >.<

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

caabarader
03-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Yo sts dis flitcher item is interesting.
Looting it in fishing for a small chance is not great tho, its good but not great.

Im suggesting why not give us the opportunity to gamble exclusively for a day or not the duration of the event if it works well?

Put it in store instant open 50m gold dont make it an item unlike the lootable ones.

Flitcher being restricted to being looted for a low chance is a waste of good gold sink item.since krakens are lacking supply and more demand and this game lacking gold sink with crazy inflation its a good idea aint it?

There is a lot of gold flowing in game rn and kraken gears are rly high price so making flitcher as e gold sink is interesting imo.
Wyall think

Im down to spend 500m for this al >.<

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Tho the fish contains kraken gears, it also has recipes and arcane 76 items, i doubt that all items on it has the same drop rate and i don't see why would anyone try luck buying it for 50m when krakens are 150-200.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

asommers
03-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Sorry, we have no plans to do this since the fishing event is already underway.

Gold sources/sinks are a separate issue.

-ALS