PDA

View Full Version : Skull N Cross- New Kind Of Guild

MaSONiiC88
09-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Hello all,

Skull N Cross is a new kind of fraternity guild seeking 4 active members of the pocket legends community to serve as guild masters with myself. Most clans fail because of a dictator style leader so i propose that every decision, member initiation, pvp event, and member punishment be voted upon. The voting process will protect guild longevity, make everyone feel more involved and create a tighter bond between members.

This guild will recruit the players who are active often and respected throughout the community and eventually grow to a well known guild *of brotherhood, loyalty and respect to all.*

Meetings, tryouts and votes will be held weekly to all members. Member initiations or suspensions, setting up pvp events and recruiting will be the masters responsibility to see through and have voted upon in our meetings.

Players lvl 30+ are generally preferred but twink builds that are lower levels, set up specifically for pvp are obviously accepted.*

This a fraternity (ages 17+ please)

I will update our guild hall for cheaper potions and more meeting space when the guild masters are founded and the recruitment process begins.

If you're interested simply reply to this thread or PM me. Be sure to include your ingame characters name and i will contact you within the week.

dljish
10-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi! your guild sounds pretty cool. I like how you want members to help each other out and stuff. I am a level 44 mage built more tword dex. I am in daily and will help lvl anyone who needs.

Exarkunii

Vilified
10-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Withdrawn