PDA

View Full Version : Tradable Hand of Infinity

Fatcowdee
03-05-2023, 01:42 AM
Need a price check, Ty.

Psp
03-05-2023, 01:46 AM
You gotta gathering offers bro, there’s none in sale for awhile, last year it was 300+

Now double or so?

Take the Highest offer if you ever considering selling.

leprereturningplayer
03-05-2023, 01:53 AM
You gotta gathering offers bro, there’s none in sale for awhile, last year it was 300+

Now double or so?

Take the Highest offer if you ever considering selling.

Don’t lie this kid bruh, things that were 300 last year are 2B+ now

Garm
03-05-2023, 02:07 AM
Jupiter went up to 2b+ since yesterday? That's crazy. He was telling him last known price and telling him to sell higher how is that a lie?

Itzmemohsin
03-05-2023, 02:47 AM
Hands of infinity could even sell 3b or more

Psp
03-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Don’t lie this kid bruh, things that were 300 last year are 2B+ now

First of all watch your mouth “kid” says for scammers like you who tried hard to scam multi of players in game.

How dare you to know this aegis are 2b~+ now?

When u saw a seller or buyer paying that for aegis?

Show me proofs and get 100m of me Rn

And last of thing who are you to price check Lmaooo?

leprereturningplayer
03-05-2023, 11:10 AM
First of all watch your mouth “kid” says for scammers like you who tried hard to scam multi of players in game.

How dare you to know this aegis are 2b~+ now?

When u saw a seller or buyer paying that for aegis?

Show me proofs and get 100m of me Rn

And last of thing who are you to price check Lmaooo?

We all know you want it for yourself, and you know a year ago everything was cheap, Medusa helm was 1B for example now I sold mine for 4.9b, that’s 5x basically you tell this person double, also show me proof of me “trying” to scam people and I’ll give 100m aswell cuz that’s the biggest cap ever and I’ve never scammed anyone it’s all rumors,

You salty asf too

“Tired hard to scam multiple players in this game” bahahaha who did I try to scam? 💀

mqp2385
03-05-2023, 11:46 AM
Need a price check, Ty.My friend there's a seller i know he's ign he's being trying to sell a while but it's a rare but not many people want to pay that amount. A certain prize for it nobody can put is rare only depends on buyer.But is hard to sell not like Jupiter axe but Gl if don't find offer u need just keep I only see 2 people with traedable maybe one more.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Psp
03-05-2023, 12:02 PM
We all know you want it for yourself, and you know a year ago everything was cheap, Medusa helm was 1B for example now I sold mine for 4.9b, that’s 5x basically you tell this person double, also show me proof of me “trying” to scam people and I’ll give 100m aswell cuz that’s the biggest cap ever and I’ve never scammed anyone it’s all rumors,

You salty asf too

“Tired hard to scam multiple players in this game” bahahaha who did I try to scam? [emoji88]

Not gonna lie, i wish to have this aegis as it’s one of the rarest weapons in game, gimme explain how tf ur mind gives you the idea that am trying to get it?

We ain’t talking about Medusa Neither those LB vanities u’re just a desperate manipulated ever, Medusa/frank/ghost/yeti etc has their followers as always, we talking about an super rare Weapon that none was ready to pay higher than 200m for it last year. We are talking about price guessing check cause I’ve never seen a seller for awhile. And we know you just wanna talk here and flex with ur stupid logic, Gl scamming!

Just to be man of my word, cause am not bringing words from my heads like others do, sure you wanna proof? Gladly you asked for it.

For proofs that u scammed Leprechaun banner from ign Cap , here ya go!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/c20c1366e75c7074c6b5835302f248a6.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/b5156054d9bb77499f030c0dc5a25f73.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/a4d6a256fdeff427235402c1b6628701.jpg

am waiting for the 100m though..

Xyv.io
03-05-2023, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't pay 20m for that ugly *** Aegis

Sakura Bushido
03-05-2023, 12:24 PM
This lepre guy, aka "raidersix" one shady kid, telling me cash bought/selling gold same as cap, eos, and so many others he blaimed.

I was introduced to cap by him asking my discord. Glady gave to meet new people and 10 messages later cap started asking if i buy gold and interested in buying. Got screenshots....

He mentioned he was ign "blizzerax"? Then he mentioned his acc being banned cause lepre scam. Week after he still had the scamm account and sold some weird items. Now mans got little gold and feel empowered.

Goodluck price checking, im amazed by the looks *_*

leprereturningplayer
03-05-2023, 12:37 PM
This lepre guy, aka "raidersix" one shady kid, telling me cash bought/selling gold same as cap, eos, and so many others he blaimed.

I was introduced to cap by him asking my discord. Glady gave to meet new people and 10 messages later cap started asking if i buy gold and interested in buying. Got screenshots....

He mentioned he was ign "blizzerax"? Then he mentioned his acc being banned cause lepre scam. Week after he still had the scamm account and sold some weird items. Now mans got little gold and feel empowered.

“I didn’t trust him it’s complicated” bahahahha bro was tryna sell it for real money and I tried exposing him for it being illegal also aren’t you a catfish in this game? I was on call with you, while you tell me you people your a girl which is why your name is Sakura, encryptions and many others think you’re a girl that’s pretty weird dude ngl

I never scammed cap and I’m friends with cash now those are old pictures I already explained the situation tbh and cash can care less .

“I didn’t trust him but he lied to me” bro we all know that’s fake as hell 😭

Remember that story you told me about making everyone believe you were a girl? Ahahahaha

Scll
03-05-2023, 12:39 PM

Don't mention my name in such accusations again. I don't do shady stuff or have broken AL ToS. If there's some proof against me feel free to report me with it. But to falsely accuse me of such ain't acceptable. Idc if u were told by others u still have no right of name calling especially with these accusations with no proof

leprereturningplayer
03-05-2023, 12:40 PM

Not gonna lie, i wish to have this aegis as it’s one of the rarest weapons in game, gimme explain how tf ur mind gives you the idea that am trying to get it?

We ain’t talking about Medusa Neither those LB vanities u’re just a desperate manipulated ever, Medusa/frank/ghost/yeti etc has their followers as always, we talking about an super rare Weapon that none was ready to pay higher than 200m for it last year. We are talking about price guessing check cause I’ve never seen a seller for awhile. And we know you just wanna talk here and flex with ur stupid logic, Gl scamming!

Just to be man of my word, cause am not bringing words from my heads like others do, sure you wanna proof? Gladly you asked for it.

For proofs that u scammed Leprechaun banner from ign Cap , here ya go!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/c20c1366e75c7074c6b5835302f248a6.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/b5156054d9bb77499f030c0dc5a25f73.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230305/a4d6a256fdeff427235402c1b6628701.jpg

am waiting for the 100m though..

Bros proof is the fake accusations 💀 I’m dead

leprereturningplayer
03-05-2023, 12:42 PM

Don't mention my name in such accusations again. I don't do shady stuff or have broken AL ToS. If there's some proof against me feel free to report me with it. But to falsely accuse me of such ain't acceptable. Idc if u were told by others u still have no right of name calling especially with these accusations with no proof

Exactly! what I’m tryna tell him don’t say stuff without proof cause it’s just fake accusations and rumors do you know how many people get called scammers these days? Earlier I heard a kid say all merchers are scammers like bruh look how easy it is to be called a scammer, if you ain’t got proof shut it up bro

Sakura Bushido
03-05-2023, 09:50 PM
🌸 - Sakura Bushido - 🌸

Bannedforgettingtrolled
03-05-2023, 10:00 PM
The reason infinity hand is so low is because there is an almost exact replica in game

ItsTheCat
03-05-2023, 11:19 PM
Bros… tf happen to this simple price check forum.

I still couldn’t figure out price for this hand of the number 8 side ways

ssbake
03-06-2023, 01:59 AM
Bros… tf happen to this simple price check forum.

I still couldn’t figure out price for this hand of the number 8 side waysIts worth whatever people are willing to pay, The last real listing i remember is 220m , 2 years ago, If i had to guess it should be 500-700m but dont quote me on that, prices nowadays are impossible to guess.