PDA

View Full Version : Not new to game but new the forums!! :D

MissFlux
09-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi PL players!! As i said im not new to the game but new to this site ;)
Just wanted to find like minded people to hang/play with. Dont get me wrong i looove all the people on my F list but so most are VERY young so i'd love to find some 18+ players :D
K well hope to meet some of soon, bye for now.

ALso if anyone can tell me: These set avatars ... is that all there is atm? Cause it DOES say "if you're not using a CUSTOM avatar ..." So i was wondering how do i use my own and how do i put up a profile pic to please :D I couldnt see it anywhere!!:confused: Thankyou:o

jonboy
09-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome, by custom avatar you can chose from a list, nit upload your own. Feel free to add me ign in sig.

Kurlz
09-02-2010, 05:35 PM
feel free to add me as well, my ign is the same as my forum name

Cascade
09-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm 14 not 18+ but you can add me anyways....IGNs are in meh sig

MissFlux
09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
thank guys :) what a warm welcome. And just to clear things up i wasn't saying i ONLY wanted 18+ friends at all ... just i would like some ;)
90% of my FL is 17 and under!! hehe. :D

MissFlux
09-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi and welcome, by custom avatar you can chose from a list, nit upload your own. Feel free to add me ign in sig.

ok thanks for that jonboy :)... but i'm still confused as to why it mentions a custom avatar if we cant use them ... only can use the set of av's. O_o

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey there, nice to see another mature player, IGN's are in my sig, and welcome to the forums! :cool:

I'm 25 incase you were wondering. :)

vulgarstrike
09-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi! im just 16, but lets play some time!

Raxie
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
hey, welcome to the forums.
currently, you can't use your own avatars, but they could be implemented soon.

MissFlux
09-05-2010, 08:47 PM
hey, welcome to the forums.
currently, you can't use your own avatars, but they could be implemented soon.

aww k! Thanks for clearing that up .. not that is thats important ;)

And thanks for posts guys i will go through and add you all now :)
Happy battles!

MissFlux
09-05-2010, 08:54 PM
i thought id post this here ... sorry if that is wrong. I hear alot about mynas ... now is that referring to the archers/eagle like charater in the game or am i missing something?? I know (from googling) that Mynas are and eagle like bird,native american indian's have many myths about them.
So since this is the "I'm new" thread .. i thought i could ask this 1 question :) Thankyou!!

edit: made numerous spelling mistakes ... keep waiting for auto correction .. lmao .. too much time on ipad!! This straaaange keyboard i'm using?? O_O lol

bmc85uk
09-05-2010, 09:12 PM
It refers to the Mynas Tombs (AO2:3), how easy it used to be to gain experience and power level far too quickly for the learning curve, and the culture of players it spawned who were unaware of how to play properly. The new power levelling dungeon has become the Sandstone Halls (AO2:2) with slightly less mummies than the original Mynas Tombs, and 1 D'Jinn you have to fight half way through.

I think it was Royce that coined the phrase 'The Mynas Generation'.

TwinkTastical
09-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Bottom line.. if you trained at mynas... no one likes you xD

MissFlux
09-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Bottom line.. if you trained at mynas... no one likes you xD

lol ... yeah im with you on that. There seem to be ALOT of "players" but not many GAMERS!! >>/
I am a gamer. Everything has to be done right! and from beginning to end. But in this game of COURSE you are going to have friends with higher campaigns than yourself so you end up playing waaaaay beyond your means .. but it can be quite challenging and u learn ALOT ... if yr smart and know how to play "from a distance" .... WITH OUT LEECHING ;)

Thanks for answering my noOb question on MYNAS. :)

vulgarstrike
09-06-2010, 08:06 PM
silly noobs, experience is for kids.

Haikus
09-06-2010, 08:12 PM
vulgar is my ideal! haha i love that...trix are for kids tho

and u can add me in game to even tho u wont hardly ever see me but anyways haikus is the name pl is my game:)

vulgarstrike
09-06-2010, 08:14 PM
yeah I just ripped off the commercial :)

Haikus
09-06-2010, 08:19 PM
haha i kinda got that:p i was being a hypocrite cuz i hate ppl who point out the obvious but i just did it myself lol:D

Kurlz
09-09-2010, 09:09 PM
i have just one thing to say about the mynas gen.
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/bones4179/e91e1216.jpg

that said, i dont remember what i was gonna say after that...i give up...
anybody got bacon?