PDA

View Full Version : Buff Kraken Sword

LilJJ03
03-05-2023, 11:58 PM
I know this might come out as bias but I feel like Kraken Sword is a bit lackluster even after the buffs a couple of weeks ago. I understand that the warrior is considered a "tank" not a damage dealer but tbh every class can basically do everything nowadays. Now warriors are the most discriminated class for elite rahab due to the lack of single target damage and people will only take 1-2 warriors maximum. The fact that the neptaris comboed with krak armor can do much more damage output than full krak set then switching to high str mythic set is kinda ridiculous and depressing. The only reason why warriors were good in elite sunken was due to the rage ultimate. Ultimates are now irrelevant in all portal bosses meaning that warriors aren't that powerful. This also explains why warrior gears are so cheap now since demand is lower for the warrior class since most players switched to mage/rogue. I'm not trying to start a class war but I'm just trying to make every class a viable option meaning that there could theoretically be 4 warriors in elite rahab even if its slightly slower than a party with rogs/mages. This means prices for each class would balance out more. So what I ask is maybe increase the damage buff that you get from kraken sword from 100% to 200% in pve. This might sound like a crazy buff but I think its needed for the average warrior. Mages already get a 200% damage buff from krak gun as a class that does more damage. Continuing on about the ultimates, I would gladly take a nerf on the rage ultimate from 6x to even 4x or less if needed. Let me know your honest thoughts and no toxicity please.

arthurboyle
03-06-2023, 03:12 AM
Tldr, the weap is good. War is just weak without ult.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

worldwide309
03-06-2023, 08:47 AM
It was already buffed stop asking for more

Switchback
03-06-2023, 11:19 AM
It was already buffed stop asking for more

You are right. Its time for the power of the other boss killing weapons to be reviewed and balanced.

LilJJ03
03-06-2023, 12:23 PM
You are right. Its time for the power of the other boss killing weapons to be reviewed and balanced.

I understand that the sword was already buffed but even after it was, the other weapons (bow/gun) outshine it by a mile. I’m not asking for them to make the krak sword identical in damage to the other weps but at least come closer to them. Sts won’t probably change bow and gun so I ask for a sword buff even in compensation for nerfing warrior ult. I only ask this because warriors struggle to find pt in e rahab. So if the sword was buffed maybe it would be easier for warriors to find pt which would benefit everyone since its already hard to get a pt e rahab if you don’t have any friends to invite.

Switchback
03-06-2023, 12:35 PM
I understand that the sword was already buffed but even after it was, the other weapons (bow/gun) outshine it by a mile. I’m not asking for them to make the krak sword identical in damage to the other weps but at least come closer to them. Sts won’t probably change bow and gun so I ask for a sword buff even in compensation for nerfing warrior ult. I only ask this because warriors struggle to find pt in e rahab. So if the sword was buffed maybe it would be easier for warriors to find pt which would benefit everyone since its already hard to get a pt e rahab if you don’t have any friends to invite.

I understand as i main warrior nowadays. Hopefully they nerf Raha enough and people start playing Zodia gauntlet, warriors can actually feel useful there

LilJJ03
03-06-2023, 12:52 PM
I understand as i main warrior nowadays. Hopefully they nerf Raha enough and people start playing Zodia gauntlet, warriors can actually feel useful there

I agree that if they nerf raha to the point of being worse then zodias gauntlet, warriors will feel more impactful since you can use your ult in zodias guantlet frequently. Therefore this post would be irrelevant. But if raha nerf isn’t that bad and is still the best way to farm then I feel like a buff to the sword is needed.

asommers
03-06-2023, 07:17 PM
We're done with these. See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661222-Feedback-Zodias-Arcane-Weapons-(Kraken-Battle))).

-ALS

Tekila
03-07-2023, 11:56 PM
The author is right.
We get discrimination of wars for erahab lmao.

That’s what happens haha.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-08-2023, 01:26 AM
It was already buffed stop asking for moreThe buff was a "base damage increase" (damage stat) not a proc damage increase. Massive difference. Damage increase did nothing, proc damage increase would make a big difference and help more.

Lim Weibin
03-08-2023, 02:19 AM
The author is right.
We get discrimination of wars for erahab lmao.

That’s what happens haha.

Please refrain from exposing other's ign, you're not allowed to post that on forums.

Tekila
03-08-2023, 02:22 AM
Please refrain from exposing other's ign, you're not allowed to post that on forums.

Sorry mb I’ll edit it next time

Lim Weibin
03-08-2023, 02:39 AM
Sorry mb I’ll edit it next time

No worries.

Alexwwe
03-08-2023, 01:11 PM
We will be happy.

Vvaffe
03-08-2023, 04:01 PM
buff the sword or give us tanks a pocket mage who curses us the targets :)