View Full Version : Remake the level system with an expansion

Galaxyproyt
03-06-2023, 02:50 AM
This might be a huge challenge for the sts devs,
Since we’re about to reach level 86 the time to scale the levels or something alike would help new players stay in the game, everything would be more clean and efficient while still being able to maintain the player base and help new players stay, these numbers are getting out of hand and the obvious is fairly clear, new players simply 90% of the time never stay, The gap between beginners and experience is getting so large that these beginners always ending up leaving

Scaling down the levels but keeping the same requirements to level up, its a huge change and some players wouldnt like it, but this would help sts in the long-run as it helps newbies form being overwhelmed, in my opinion this is just a small change, this level system is starting to get a bit outdated and seeing sts always buffing low level experiance gathering and map difficulty would save you guys time working on these buffs aswell
this is just a huge change coming from a small idea

cincerely
//notise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
03-06-2023, 06:41 AM
Im not sure i understand, r u saying we should have 40 levels instead of 80 (for example), but keep same XP?

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

leprereturningplayer
03-06-2023, 06:55 AM
Basically a shrink like what world of Warcraft did, when they made max level 60 instead of 120 but still requires the same amount of exp to reach max level .

+1

Staaarlord
03-06-2023, 07:12 AM
Basically a shrink like what world of Warcraft did, when they made max level 60 instead of 120 but still requires the same amount of exp to reach max level .

+1Wouldnt that require devs to go thro all the items and sort them to belonging levels x.x

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

asommers
03-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Sorry, next expansion will be 86. When releasing a new expansion, we typically adjust the xp curves to take less time to achieve the previous level cap rather than just add new xp requirements for the new levels. We also have more XP-related events following a level cap raise.

For the 81 cap, we cut the XP required to reach 76 by more than 50%.

-ALS