PDA

View Full Version : Hard find pt for war in e rahab

rusjeka
03-06-2023, 07:07 AM
Если вы читаете это разработчики, пожалуйста сделайте что-нибудь, воин стал не востребован он не нужен, его не берут , нужно тока маги и плуты, мне все сложнее и сложнее найти команду! Пожалуйста сделайте что-нибудь все гонятся за лучшим временем, а воин просто баласт, пожалусто не убивайте война!

arthurboyle
03-06-2023, 08:12 AM
是的,大声笑,作为 e raha 中的流氓和巫师玩家,在团队中进行战争,我们预计运行速度较慢。除非三名玩家超级强大,否则战争可以高枕无 忧。

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
03-06-2023, 08:25 AM
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alexwwe
03-06-2023, 04:11 PM
War need buffs

leprereturningplayer
03-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Nah why is bro speaking enchantment table

capeo
03-06-2023, 04:29 PM
Lol I'm to lazy to translate that but it's because wars just slow a party down. Really need to run with friends. Even then most only want 1 war to heal in the final phase. Not that they need it but it can help. Most of the time I just kill the mini and heal at the last stage. If a rogue uses packs don't need heal. Mage doesn't need heal. You really just need good friends that will carry you. I've made 4 war parties and it's not bad. Not exactly fast but doable.

leonBS
03-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Because need dmge mybe

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Sungee
03-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Pt me we can run together,,I'm a war tho [emoji14]

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Elec
03-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Still same.
These dev are trying to ignore the fact that warriors need more dmg in pve.
Some people will bring up '2 warriors can run 24sec' again. Yeah, it could be. But don't generalize whole situation with the cases of rare players and occasions. Even in guild people say no tank. You need friends who let you play to farm rn.

Look back when pve had no racism. It's always when warriors can do enough dmg and kill fast. It's so absurd they still think of 'class roles' so warriors needs to do less dmg.

snakeeyes
03-06-2023, 11:04 PM
You want buffs to equal the damage to other class this will happen to the balance
Damage: warior=mage=rogue
Health: warior>mage=rogue
Armor: warior>mage=rogue
Survival: warior>mage>rogue
Running on boss portals: warior=mage=rogue
Running on regular long map: warior>mage>rogue
Pvp: warior>mage=rogue😁😁😁
Then what happen to class balance?

Elec
03-07-2023, 01:26 AM
You want buffs to equal the damage to other class this will happen to the balance
Pvp: warior>mage=rogue������

You have no idea how each classes are now and what you are talking about.

This game used to have or at least try to have 3 classes role.
Rogue is focused on single target dmg,
Mage stun, control and clean mobs
Warrior taunt, feeble, survive and heal party.

Look at the game now.
Every class has equipment with procs that could kill boss, clean mobs and survive.
Warrior can't survive from rahab attack or pools. Boss don't even move and everyone kills everything within secs.
What do we protect party from? What do we need to taunt and keep aggro from? Which boss attack we can feeble? If we get stuned and miss our heal, will party die? Isn't the way we survive same as others now? Oh. Mage has shield too. Don't mention it.

Plus, new krakens won't give high stats to warriors as well. We don't really have any advantage on armor and health like you claim.

Talking about pvp (I'm not playing pvp atm tbh but had planety experience in the past)
To actually be tanky or not to be one shot by rogue, we need to use jug and heal. Also need VG for buff or provide mana in pvp. Which means we can only use one skill. That limits our dmg output and we even have less dmg. Talk about being fair. Funny.

Each class can be easier and better to do what they are meant to be. It should be they play style, not roles anymore.
Unless dev change whole map and weapon proc designs, all class should do somewhat same dmg. That's how it's supposed to be like some other games but some people still live in the past. I'm sorry but this is not the game we used to play. Better accept it and evolve.

gunstick
03-07-2023, 01:39 AM
You have no idea how each classes are now and what you are talking about.

This game used to have or at least try to have 3 classes role.
Rogue is focused on single target dmg,
Mage stun, control and clean mobs
Warrior taunt, feeble, survive and heal party.

Look at the game now.
Every class has equipment with procs that could kill boss, clean mobs and survive.
Warrior can't survive from rahab attack or pools. Boss don't even move and everyone kills everything within secs.
What do we protect party from? What do we need to taunt and keep aggro from? Which boss attack we can feeble? Isn't the way we survive same as others now? Oh. Mage has shield too. Don't mention it.

Plus, new krakens won't give high stats to warriors as well. We don't really have any advantage on armor and health like you claim.

Talking about pvp (I'm not playing pvp atm tbh but had planety experience in the past)
To actually be tanky or not to be one shot by rogue, we need to use jug and heal. Also need VG for buff or provide mana in pvp. Which means we can only use one skill. That limits our dmg output and we even have less dmg. Talk about being fair. Funny.

Each class can be easier and better to do what they are meant to be. It should be they play style, not roles anymore.
Unless dev change whole map and weapon proc designs, all class should do somewhat same dmg. That's how it's supposed to be like some other games but some people still live in the past. I'm sorry but this is not the game we used to play. Better accept it and evolve.Every class has advantages over other classes in different expansions....

1) Mausoleum - Mages era
2) Hydra,fly gold drop - Rogues era
3) Evg - Wars era

So you never know... What if next expansion put wars in meta again?

This game can never be balanced anymore.... Everyone cry about there class being useless at some point of time, even mages and rogues cry when war was op, one shooting every boss in game.

Just give some time, let sts make some new expansion where mage and rogue will cry.

All this happened just because of broken +dmg procs.... We had really good procs back in the days glintstone, flameforged, immortal, drag weapons.
Idk who even gave this stupid idea of giving +dmg as proc.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Elec
03-07-2023, 01:45 AM
Every class has advantages over other classes in different expansions....

1) Mausoleum - Mages era
2) Hydra,fly gold drop - Rogues era
3) Evg - Wars era

So you never know... What if next expansion put wars in meta again?

This game can never be balanced anymore.... Everyone cry about there class being useless at some point of time, even mages and rogues cry when war was op, one shooting every boss in game.

Just give some time, let sts make some new expansion where mage and rogue will cry.

All this happened just because of broken +dmg procs.... We had really good procs back in the days glintstone, flameforged, immortal, drag weapons.
Idk who even gave this stupid idea of giving +dmg as proc.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Ikr. These proc killed all roles. Map designs also don't require much tanking tho.
Positive side is, It could be easier to play. We don't have to find good rogue or mage or tank to play anymore.
And again then all class should do same dmg so anyone can play with anyone.

Each class had its era but never once mage or rogue were not welcomed in party but warriors.
We just want to play as others class. Demand more dmg in pve.

arthurboyle
03-07-2023, 02:58 AM
坦率地说,我对此的看法是我不认为战争真的是问题所在,它是地牢的系统。如果他们取消了在地牢中使用药水的 功能,所有角色都将被分配以他们自己的方式扮演他们的特定职业。健康药水和法力药水现在太强大了,解决这个 问题的方法是在 1 个地牢中限制 10 瓶健康药水和法力药水,无限使用它们会影响所有职业的平衡。这里的所有人都在抱怨弱阶级,弱武器,过强的过 程,过强的阶级。没有任何 sts 需要取消在地牢中使用药水,这样所有职业都可以扮演 war 之类的角色来嘲讽小怪,sorc 提供第二个 dps 和法力治疗,而 rogs 大伤害。

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
03-07-2023, 03:59 AM
Pvp: warior>mage=rogue[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sup. PvP Player here. Its not Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks :)

Pretty boring and shi to play my role atm. Very frustrating.

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.

Aayushh007
03-07-2023, 04:31 AM
Pvp: warior>mage=rogue[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Then what happen to class balance??????????????

Encryptions
03-07-2023, 04:38 AM
Play as warrior to see how bad the class is currently.

Staaarlord
03-07-2023, 04:50 AM

Its Mage>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue=Tank. A good Rogue can play around Tanks. A good Tank can play around Rogues. Most time Tank win the vs tho when rogues cant burst u or getting bursted. But Mages rule all. Even more unfair with the new Cryptareth Pet cuz they lower ur dmg to the minimum and they can remove all debuffs with wind or shield. GG.

Pve is sad aswell. Just an e.g.: Was looking for a Party for some time now. Got invited then and i was like "nice, finally". Well… got removed with the words: Oh sorry, can‘t do 2 Tanks :)

But we had a thread like this Weeks ago, devs wont change anything and they have no game awareness. Just check out Item Prices. Why is War so cheap and others so high? Well because all swapped to fun Roles…

Some advice to you my friend - stop trying to talk for other classes unless you play the Role by urself for a bit. I see many Posts from you Trashtalking Tanks but im sure we can speak for ourself better then some1 who mains another role.

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.Bro, he said thats what would happen if they buffed war, not that war is currently the strongest

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
03-07-2023, 05:21 AM
Bro, he said thats what would happen if they buffed war, not that war is currently the strongest

wouldn’t change anything to what i said.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Staaarlord
03-07-2023, 05:58 AM
wouldn’t change anything to what i said.

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkWouldnt change anything u said except the fact that u think that he thinks wars r the strongest which he doesnt
Besides, IMO, each class has their own purpose rn, wars dont have the highest dps but if your gear is good enough every class is overkill for current maps, for example, if u r competing for hydra/orrick lb, wars suck, but if u r going for zodias gauntlet, wars r op
U can say wars need buff when comparing middle/low budget gear from all classes, but how do u buff that without buffing high budget gear at the same time
Even if u have low stats gear as war, i dont see why wouldnt they let u join party aslong as u use your proc on mini or the last phase (last 10%hp)
If u want to see how good wars play rahab u can check out Pansukcesu's yt video on channel name: OnlyyFans (not an ad xd)

Advocacies
03-07-2023, 06:27 AM

We dont want to be OP, we just want a fair balance to actually play the Game in a Fun way. And for me personally - i dont want to swap my Class. Id rather quit the game then.

Lol this is just evg situation like who tf would take 2 wars in evg when 1 is enuf

Dude i played with Hbdd guy knows how to play war in pve how to adjust procs and stuff I'm not a strong mage i did phase 1 kill it 12 seconds we still finish the map 19-22sec average you know why couz war did something in phase 2 :D I'll let you figure it out what

So stop with the mage > all
Mage was **** class previous expansion mage shine at 76 cap couz of haste meta other than that 71 below cap it was garbage can't even do a single thing against jugg + horn + ebon aegis or vs rogue with ebon dagger I've played pvp yes i did good at 76 cap and that was it i had to have the best gear awakes in order to compete in pvp amd still dying to a rog with 1.7k dex so stop the bs about mage >>>>

Wars need to learn and adjust after partying with hbdd i would like to have war on my pt like him bad sadly 90% of the wars dumb thnx

Avaree
03-07-2023, 07:56 AM
Waay back when, before tindirin, it was almost impossible to survive without war in the party, war took the punches keeping the other classes alive. Mages controlled the mobs while rogues with help of mages cleaned the map. Sure miss those days.

What could happen is not allow classes to add primary attributes that is not associated with their class. Keep attributes to the class it’s designed to be. Unlike the maus era strength built mages .

Change awaking properties to class only, meaning the item should only see awakings attributing to the class that can equip it.

Or make all 3 classes equally effected as the other.

While it was a great idea to have a bonus with one of each class in party the bonus for having a tank isn’t enough for 90% of dps parties. Lots of 3 mage 1 rog, 2/2 mage rog parties.

#ClassBalance

AgentStonoga
03-07-2023, 08:03 AM
War is actually useful on raha, you just don't know how to play properly as a war on rahab.
(war has the highest dmg - small hint)

Advocacies
03-07-2023, 08:12 AM
War is actually useful on raha, you just don't know how to play properly as a war on rahab.
(war has the highest dmg - small hint)

Ikr all of these complaints i bet they can't even use kraken sword efficiently , warr literally carry phase 2 laughing hard rn seeing these warriors complaining when they can't even do a simple pre proccing to add up basic efficiency

capeo
03-07-2023, 11:28 AM
I know all the tricks of preproc nep or Polaris and switching back and forth for armor proc. However your talking about 3 switches, timing and a little luck for everything to go well. One mistake and you're off and you miss your chance. It's a lot different then just blasting through the phase. So yeah ik war can get through a phase. It's just not as simple or guaranteed like the other classes. I don't expect everyone in the game to care about that. It's just easier to use dps classes in rahab. So yes it's possible to run with tanks but why bother? Unless it's a friend the runs are just smother and faster with out one. This isn't any different then when you needed a war to farm evg its just now wars need help. I don't blame them for getting unhappy about it. The op was saying it's difficult, I didn't read the rest but yes, its difficult to get in a random pt for a war. Ik it's not hard for all but for the majority it is.

Observing
03-07-2023, 11:51 AM
Suggested it months ago but I'll do it again, for next expansion make each class have its own role, like how it used to be. Warriors now expect to deal the most damage while also being the tankiest, Cinco, this doesn't work.

Kystone
03-07-2023, 12:43 PM
I know all the tricks of preproc nep or Polaris and switching back and forth for armor proc. However your talking about 3 switches, timing and a little luck for everything to go well. One mistake and you're off and you miss your chance. It's a lot different then just blasting through the phase. So yeah ik war can get through a phase. It's just not as simple or guaranteed like the other classes. I don't expect everyone in the game to care about that. It's just easier to use dps classes in rahab. So yes it's possible to run with tanks but why bother? Unless it's a friend the runs are just smother and faster with out one. This isn't any different then when you needed a war to farm evg its just now wars need help. I don't blame them for getting unhappy about it. The op was saying it's difficult, I didn't read the rest but yes, its difficult to get in a random pt for a war. Ik it's not hard for all but for the majority it is.

It’s quite literally using polaris and armor in 1 loadout and switching to dmg in polaris (u can even charge polaris in the set u proc in and switch to dmg), not rocket science

Elec
03-07-2023, 01:09 PM
It’s quite literally using polaris and armor in 1 loadout and switching to dmg in polaris (u can even charge polaris in the set u proc in and switch to dmg), not rocket science

But sometimes either polar or armor proc comes late, you mess up the run or you have one hit to kill boss. Not reliable.

Or they could simply buff kraken sword but you know.

Kystone
03-07-2023, 01:47 PM
But sometimes either polar or armor proc comes late, you mess up the run or you have one hit to kill boss. Not reliable.

Or they could simply buff kraken sword but you know.

So proc armor and use the haste to proc polaris, or any haste pet

tapsykrete
03-07-2023, 02:02 PM
dont worry as per dev elite rahakbor nerf soon, when zodias gauntlet become farming zone they become balance now,
because u can form pt 1rog 1mage 1war only at elite zodias gauntlet then each class use they're role now :)

tapsykrete
03-07-2023, 02:08 PM
i hope dev create new zone map same as mauso with unlimited room become harder every room level u take.
and also can form party per each class too 1war 1mage 1rog. :)

Bigpiceps123
03-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Procs are ruining the game.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

rusjeka
03-08-2023, 01:26 AM
Me have 1.1k frend in game ) lol me so hard find pt xd im old player 10 yers in game, im solo player me hard find pt

rusjeka
03-08-2023, 01:32 AM
Tavern fully support what you said.

rusjeka
03-08-2023, 01:46 AM
I am an old player and a good warrior. I can still run in a team, but it just became difficult for me to find it.

Hexame
03-08-2023, 03:48 AM
It's not hard for me to find a PT in Elite Rahabkor as a Warrior.
I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun

snakeeyes
03-08-2023, 09:28 AM
I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty ( Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun

Good advice to all 💖💖💖

Alexwwe
03-08-2023, 01:07 PM
War class just need a buff on the boss weapon kraken sword so they can be worth it to have on the party

EynSeren
03-09-2023, 12:23 AM
If you have kraken gears, it won’t be hard…
I’m assuming you do. I usually run with 2 warriors (having them boosts survivability)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elec
03-09-2023, 01:47 AM
I have few friends and I get asked if I want to join by them all the time and I'm never searching for a party. I'm always getting asked to join. If you have 1.1k friends in game, you should be able to form a Party really quick. If you aren't then you need to find quality friends that are loyal and dedicated to playing with you and excited when your online to play with you. It's Quality over Quantity. Remember that. Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Wants&Needs ( People that rather run faster runs ) Choose your path wisely and have fun

I have full kraken + rahab and have no problem with running maps. Just speaking for the situation.

We all do have friends like them but they don't have to suffer to play with warriors.
Of course people who choose to okay warriors shouldn't suffer as well.
Don't sugarcoat the fact with words like friendship, loyalty or 'just have fun'. What's wrong is wrong.

Since jewel was introduced, awaken and procs on top of it, class roles lost its value.
No one really needs warrior heal. They found a way to survive. I don't think it's bad. People can play with anyone. 4 rogues can run. 4 images can run. But somehow everyone thinks tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are 'tanky' while we die from same boss attack even with jugg. I don't understand.

It would be a lot easier for many warriors to get invited if just little more dmg on kraken sword (unless next farming place is somewhere like gauntlet that forces people to have 3 classes.)

Hexame
03-09-2023, 02:36 AM
I have full kraken + rahab and have no problem with running maps. Just speaking for the situation.

We all do have friends like them but they don't have to suffer to play with warriors.
Of course people who choose to okay warriors shouldn't suffer as well.
Don't sugarcoat the fact with words like friendship, loyalty or 'just have fun'. What's wrong is wrong.

Since jewel was introduced, awaken and procs on top of it, class roles lost its value.
No one really needs warrior heal. They found a way to survive. I don't think it's bad. People can play with anyone. 4 rogues can run. 4 images can run. But somehow everyone thinks tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are 'tanky' while we die from same boss attack even with jugg. I don't understand.

It would be a lot easier for many warriors to get invited if just little more dmg on kraken sword (unless next farming place is somewhere like gauntlet that forces people to have 3 classes.)

The thing you mentioned about "But they don't have to suffer to play with warriors". The friends that ask me don't have this problem with me, they aren't suffering while playing with me. They hop on VC and play with me and have an absolute blast and enjoy playing while on VC playing with me. There's a clear difference between playing alone and looking for people and trying to find a PT through randoms vs playing with your close friends that don't really give a crap if your slowing down the PT or not which isn't the case in 22sec-25sec runs that I'm running with as a Warrior with them. There's no real sugar coating at all. It's based on actual facts that I can get references to comment on this thread regarding the friends that party me.

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players spend all their time to go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Note: I don't even use a Kraken Sword for the Elite Rahab. I use a Kraken Aegis and we still hit 22-25second runs.

It's not about getting invited more. It's about playing with your close friends that don't give a **** if your slowing them down or not. That's what I mean by Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Needs&Wants(People that rather have faster runs).

The best advice I can give you is to ignore what players are crying on forums regarding class balance because a majority of them just spend more time complaining rather then actually playing and siding with the other classes. There's people that completed the 1B AP even before the Rahab Gold Buff even began and you never see them complaining about classes imbalance, they adapted with the content and played even during the era of pros and cons within the three classes given and stuck with it in the past. Play with your close friends that don't care about if your slowing them down. If they care about that then you should probably find other friends to play with.

Your good friends in your friend list shouldn't care if your slowing down the PT. As long as your yourself and your playing with them with good vibes then you should be fine and stick with them because that's what friends do and love. I don't have this problem that you guys are facing because my friends don't "Suffer" when they invite me to the PT. They rather play with me and I hope you guys and the other warriors can find good friends that don't really give a crap about if your slowing down the PT because I'm not at all facing this problem

Your welcomed to join my Discord Server and hop on VC with the friends I play with if you ever need a party or such and your always welcomed to join the VC (https://discord.gg/VNYgQKwMYT)

We're always on VC depending if we aren't busy.. so don't expect too much cause some of us have a real life as well but your always welcomed to join and play along with the friends in my server

Best Wishes, Hope This Advice Works

Vaicair
03-09-2023, 07:28 AM
i don't like to play without warrior in rahab, just take a look at rahab lb, war makes a lot of difference.

with war: 14-17s per run
no war: 17-20s

QuaseT
03-09-2023, 07:51 AM
All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time.

Switchback
03-09-2023, 07:56 AM
The thing you mentioned about "But they don't have to suffer to play with warriors". The friends that ask me don't have this problem with me, they aren't suffering while playing with me. They hop on VC and play with me and have an absolute blast and enjoy playing while on VC playing with me. There's a clear difference between playing alone and looking for people and trying to find a PT through randoms vs playing with your close friends that don't really give a crap if your slowing down the PT or not which isn't the case in 22sec-25sec runs that I'm running with as a Warrior with them. There's no real sugar coating at all. It's based on actual facts that I can get references to comment on this thread regarding the friends that party me.

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players don't go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Note: I don't even use a Kraken Sword for the Elite Rahab. I use a Kraken Aegis and we still hit 22-25second runs.

It's not about getting invited more. It's about playing with your close friends that don't give a **** if your slowing them down or not. That's what I mean by Loyalty (Good Friends) VS Needs&Wants(People that rather have faster runs).

The best advice I can give you is to ignore what players are crying on forums regarding class balance because a majority of them just spend more time complaining rather then actually playing and siding with the other classes. There's people that completed the 1B AP even before the Rahab Gold Buff even began and you never see them complaining about classes imbalance, they adapted with the content and played even during the era of pros and cons within the three classes given and stuck with it in the past. Play with your close friends that don't care about if your slowing them down. If they care about that then you should probably find other friends to play with.

Your good friends in your friend list shouldn't care if your slowing down the PT. As long as your yourself and your playing with them with good vibes then you should be fine and stick with them because that's what friends do and love. I don't have this problem that you guys are facing because my friends don't "Suffer" when they invite me to the PT. They rather play with me and I hope you guys and the other warriors can find good friends that don't really give a crap about if your slowing down the PT because I'm not at all facing this problem

Your welcomed to join my Discord Server and hop on VC with the friends I play with if you ever need a party or such and your always welcomed to join the VC (https://discord.gg/VNYgQKwMYT)

We're always on VC depending if we aren't busy.. so don't expect too much cause some of us have a real life as well but your always welcomed to join and play along with the friends in my server

When you think about class dont think about what your personal Friends do for you, its about the general population. You have nice things to say but the problem will always remain in non party map runs. I would assume you have a very good gear set also, which if we focus on the problem of general players of the warrior class being excluded from the highest rewarding map, that is an issue. Even with kraken gear one class gets bumped 9.45/10 times. Im over it really because you will only know the problem if you run randoms as a warrior and soon i got a feeling warriors will be 100% needed anyways.

Or sts can place a 3 class requirement on the maps, solving everything.

Once EZG becomes the gold mine it will be much better

rusjeka
03-09-2023, 09:35 AM
No, I can still find a party, I make up to 100 million for rahab. You are right about quality and quantity! I'm talking about the fact that I'm a random player who can stand and scream in the lobby, I noticed that people are more willing to take a magician or a rogue, chasing the best time. But I myself run in a team not bad, my record is 18 seconds...

rusjeka
03-09-2023, 09:47 AM

Those players that say "tanks must be tank and do less dmg and complain we are "Tanky" are just new players that haven't played for the amount of time. I've been playing this game for years. There's players don't go on forums and complain and hold grudges against other classes then there's players that have friends that don't spend time on forums complaining and instead actually play with their friends regardless if they are a warrior or not and even snag in banners and have fun. It's the vibes and energy that they enjoy from me and the voice chat.

Я очень рад за вас, что у вас есть такие друзья)
Жадность и алчность на rahabe , портит все , у людей в голове тока золото и время) спс за лучик света в это бесконечной темноте!)

Elec
03-09-2023, 12:46 PM

I have no problem and running 23-26sec runs as well.
Just because you and I and some people can play without problems, it doesn't mean other people are same.
When people are looking for their party, 9 out 10 I see 'no warrior' or 'rogue or mage'.
One warrior would be fine but no more than 2. Why? because it slow down the run.
Have you ever heard someone says no rogue or mage because we already have one?

Some people say evg was warrior era but I don't exactly agree with it.
DM with Polaris and evg was when people would run with more than 2 warriors without problems. Just like mage and rogues always have been.
I don't call that warriors era or warriors are op. I believe that's how this game is supposed to be. So everyone can play with anyone.

Yes warriors needs to taunt and heal, rogue should kill single target easier and mage clean mobs easier.
But all 3 classes should do same dmg overall. That's what I've been trying to say.

Hexame
03-09-2023, 03:14 PM
Get friends that play with you then instead of coming on forums and making a thread about it. You don't see me making these threads because I don't have this issue at all.

It's not that hard to make friends. I'm not even logged on and I have a party formed up waiting for me every time and when a rogue in my friend list asks me for a spot, I'd have to tell him it's already jam packed. Hopefully you guys get to that point. It's actually sad that you guys are going through this. Just have friends that enjoy playing with you. It's not that hard especially if your playing for a long time. If you have friends that rather play with you and only you then you wouldn't be having this issue at all. There's a clear reason why there's warriors coming on forums and making a whole entire thread about it due to a clear lack of loyal friends. You choose to try and run with those same exact "mages and rogues" that prefer to have no warriors at all and this is why your here on forums and that's on you.

Even Qua mentioned, "All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time."

When you Warriors choose to stand in the portal area and choose to seek out a party from those exact "mages and rogues" that prefer to have no warriors at all, that's on you and completely your choice which I can't help you at all. That's on you.

Stick with your friends that played with you over the years and are loyal.

I gave you guys the discord link provided if there's a general population of warriors that are going through this struggle for a place to have a party before hand or during, just make sure you use the party aps tab to form your parties but don't expect it to be a home for the entire Warrior Class as most of us are online mostly after work or whenever we are free and is mostly a friendlist of mine server. You guys are welcomed regardless.

Again like I said,

Best Wishes

Msrobinsonal
03-09-2023, 04:10 PM
No, I can still find a party, I make up to 100 million for rahab. You are right about quality and quantity! I'm talking about the fact that I'm a random player who can stand and scream in the lobby, I noticed that people are more willing to take a magician or a rogue, chasing the best time. But I myself run in a team not bad, my record is 18 seconds...

Lol...then why are you here complaining??!! U wanna make 200m per raha?? No one pt me for elite raha (i don't have full kraken) im not on here making cry threads and certainly don't make 100m per opening.

P.s. im a mage.

rusjeka
03-10-2023, 06:45 AM
Lol...then why are you here complaining??!! U wanna make 200m per raha?? No one pt me for elite raha (i don't have full kraken) im not on here making cry threads and certainly don't make 100m per opening.

P.s. im a mage.
Сейчас уже не делаю 100м сложно пт найти

AgentStonoga
03-10-2023, 01:09 PM
I am an old player and a good warrior. I can still run in a team, but it just became difficult for me to find it.

You're not a good warrior if you're not using polaris on Rahab.

Encryptions
03-10-2023, 01:16 PM
You're not a good warrior if you're not using polaris on Rahab.

And thats problem. Warriors were stuck using lv 76 weapons when the lv 81 mythics came out. Rogs and mages were using the mythics. Now the arcanes for lv 81 are out and warriors are stuck using a mythic weapon as rogs and mages use arcane.

AgentStonoga
03-10-2023, 01:34 PM
And thats problem. Warriors were stuck using lv 76 weapons when the lv 81 mythics came out. Rogs and mages were using the mythics. Now the arcanes for lv 81 are out and warriors are stuck using a mythic weapon as rogs and mages use arcane.

It's not the same problem as before. Back then, warrior didn't have a mob kilker weapon, now he got kraken aegis.
There's nothing wring wirh using polaris, since it's the highest dmg weapon in AL - 1 hit from pola can 1shot 2nd stage of elite rahab - kraken weapons can't do that. It's more than enough (unless you expect kraken sword to 1shotting raha with 1 charged attack). Runs with skilled polaris users (and skilled mini killers) are always the fastest ones. There's a reason why in many lb's, you have 1-2 war in pt.

Anehazaz
03-21-2023, 06:55 AM
All classes can complete eraha. Personally, I dont care if a run takes 5 seconds more or less. I feel like some people just take farming efficiently too serious. Just invite friends and have a good time.
I couldn’t agree more with this..having seen how some people act there towards others for the sake of seconds is terrible. I prefer the good time over the gl..that’s why I downloaded a game and hex, yes you are fun to run with!

Anehazaz
03-21-2023, 07:11 AM
Lol I'm to lazy to translate that but it's because wars just slow a party down. Really need to run with friends. Even then most only want 1 war to heal in the final phase. Not that they need it but it can help. Most of the time I just kill the mini and heal at the last stage. If a rogue uses packs don't need heal. Mage doesn't need heal. You really just need good friends that will carry you. I've made 4 war parties and it's not bad. Not exactly fast but doable.
‘Even then most only want 1 war to heal’ , like valley gates I could say that ‘most’ tanks wanted to take 2 if not 3 mages, leaving a lot of rogues redundant, I’m so fed up with this era of playing that is based on ‘how much gl can be obtained in 30 mins’ . I didn’t download this game for how much gl I could get..of course gl is a necessary component of this game but enjoyment should be more necessary…it is possible to have both but many don’t choose that. I consider it always a privilege to play with people like yourself.

Taughtmage
03-29-2023, 11:11 PM
Anyone on here trying to say warrior is even close to being balanced with other classes or relevant whatsoever (except for very fringe things like rahab 2nd stage *only like 5 warriors in the entire game qualify for this*) is either blind or blatantly disregarding fact. Warrior items cost WAY less than mage/rog items. If you have any concept of math/econ u know there are the same amount of supply for each class, so the only reason warrior items are cheap is because of a lack of demand. Nobody wants to play warrior because it sucks, and the market proves it. All damage sources in the game recently have been % health based or instant death, so tanking is irrelevant. Warrior class is dead. I agree every class has their good/ bad updates, but this one hurts especially bad because wars cant even get invited to the best gold farming map, so they are falling behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbell
03-30-2023, 12:12 AM
Im thinking if they do the you can't join with same class in e rahab like how zodias gauntlet works. If you like, just made it apply in all map(I dont know if it is good or not cuz less people) so there will be no class will be left out.

Rather than that I have better idea, Make people join up to 5-6players then have a max of only 2player of same class can join.

Or just stick with the 4 players that only one of the class can do a max of only 2 players same class can join in a map.
Ex: 2 war, 1 rogue, 1 mage
2 rogue, 1 war, 1 mage
2 mage, 1 rogue, 1 war

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

nemusoa
03-30-2023, 04:22 PM
Lol, yes. i think hard years for war

rusjeka
03-30-2023, 09:04 PM
Dear Developers, Please, all you have to do is make the Kraken's weapons deal the same damage to the boss for all classes!! And I don’t need to carry 5 different sets with me, why do you make a kraken set, if the mythical set + kraken armor is better, you look what people say here, if I don’t use polaris I’m a bad tank) why did I buy your kraken then? ) Well, I would have stayed in my old set! Or do I need to play the hot bar like a piano so that I can get the desired result)

oviv
03-31-2023, 01:59 AM
Pls vamp warrior kraken set devs, same here cant get pt n erahab also

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

TheElder
03-31-2023, 05:06 AM
Tbh if you know how to play warrior efficiently you won't have hard time finding pt and also 5-7sec diff in efficiency not gonna hurt just enjoy the game ur stressing this out i know plenty of warriors get easy pt why? They actually know what their doing and they adapt to be efficient and not just crying here in forums for buff whatever

rusjeka
03-31-2023, 09:31 AM
Tbh if you know how to play warrior efficiently you won't have hard time finding pt and also 5-7sec diff in efficiency not gonna hurt just enjoy the game ur stressing this out i know plenty of warriors get easy pt why? They actually know what their doing and they adapt to be efficient and not just crying here in forums for buff whatever
You misunderstood the point of this post. Listen adjust, Get out of this post.

rusjeka
03-31-2023, 10:05 AM
Once again, no one is crying here. Nobody asks for buffs. They want justice here. I am a warrior. I want to tank. But the tanks on the boss are not needed, I personally can find a tank for myself! I touched on the general problem, without touching on individuals who have adapted and made a rogue out of a tank)) the same as making a tank out of a rogue!

rusjeka
03-31-2023, 10:20 AM
To be not completely a tank and remain not completely a rogue. Then it's better not to take the warrior class at all, but to take a rogue or magician)) lol

Alexwwe
03-31-2023, 04:18 PM
Warrior class should be a fighter class not a tank class, a good buff for kraken items will be nice if all of them activate at the same time

snakeeyes
03-31-2023, 06:58 PM
I think he just lacks friends to accompany him in e rahab, when it comes to random it is more comfortable to run with tank in the portal.

Zxcursed
04-13-2023, 05:59 AM
Still same.
These dev are trying to ignore the fact that warriors need more dmg in pve.
Some people will bring up '2 warriors can run 24sec' again. Yeah, it could be. But don't generalize whole situation with the cases of rare players and occasions. Even in guild people say no tank. You need friends who let you play to farm rn.

Look back when pve had no racism. It's always when warriors can do enough dmg and kill fast. It's so absurd they still think of 'class roles' so warriors needs to do less dmg.If war will have dmg, splash dmg, pools, health and armor
That not over?
I remember 76 cap, when was stacking everything, and war do everything
Deal dmg, taking dmg, pool mobs, save pt by they skills etc
Now classes in balance +-
Why talking only about rahab?
Check any lb, war lb will highest pts, bcs war to op on event maps for clearing mobs, and can ez oneshot boses on events too
Also war dnt get oneshot from any random dmg. Mages have shild for escape that, rogues only can swear to god on dodge proc (also 81 mobs and miniboses have more op dodge, than rogue xD)

Отправлено с моего NX679J через Tapatalk

djdjdjdjdjdj:v
04-14-2023, 07:05 AM
If war will have dmg, splash dmg, pools, health and armor
That not over?
I remember 76 cap, when was stacking everything, and war do everything
Deal dmg, taking dmg, pool mobs, save pt by they skills etc
Now classes in balance +-
Why talking only about rahab?
Check any lb, war lb will highest pts, bcs war to op on event maps for clearing mobs, and can ez oneshot boses on events too
Also war dnt get oneshot from any random dmg. Mages have shild for escape that, rogues only can swear to god on dodge proc (also 81 mobs and miniboses have more op dodge, than rogue xD)

Отправлено с моего NX679J через Tapatalknot true lol, for mobs mage is the best cuz of area of damage, look evg lb, 120m mage solo score and warrior 11m, very balanced, almost 11x difference, and now with kraken amulet mage will be undying

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
04-14-2023, 03:55 PM
Yes agree, sorcerer's and rogue's too good late game. Warrior's need only a damage proc buff on kraken sword to be like other kraken boss weapons but no gonna happen beacause warriors are still considered as a ,,tank" not as a fighter who can do high dmg and take a hit or two..

nemusoa
04-14-2023, 04:14 PM
not true lol, for mobs mage is the best cuz of area of damage, look evg lb, 120m mage solo score and warrior 11m, very balanced, almost 11x difference, and now with kraken amulet mage will be undying

he mean LB when cap 76 not 81.

snakeeyes
04-14-2023, 09:11 PM
We already achieve the balance, warior has a very powerful weapon for everymap, kraken aegis, krak sword and polaris unless dev nerf polaris that can 1 hit miniboss and last stage of elite rahab with kraken armor.

Tekila
04-15-2023, 12:25 PM
We already achieve the balance, warior has a very powerful weapon for everymap, kraken aegis, krak sword and polaris unless dev nerf polaris that can 1 hit miniboss and last stage of elite rahab with kraken armor.

I admit that warrior has some good weapons, and can have an op wep but the best boss killer weapon is not even mentioned in your comment.
Nepta with good BD does more dmg than kraken sword even with the same stats (by switching), but anyway devs just don’t want to buff the kraken sword so war will just stay « bad in general for bosses compaired to the other classes ».
Okey kraken aegis does the job for mobs and maybe for mini boss but let’s not lie the other classes do as well as the aegis even if the pull is great.
Then people will claim that warrior is a « tank » and I’m bored to say again that roles right now in this game are not relevant when pure damage can skip all the mechanics of the game.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

04-15-2023, 01:33 PM
I admit that warrior has some good weapons, and can have an op wep but the best boss killer weapon is not even mentioned in your comment.
Nepta with good BD does more dmg than kraken sword even with the same stats (by switching), but anyway devs just don’t want to buff the kraken sword so war will just stay « bad in general for bosses compaired to the other classes ».
Okey kraken aegis does the job for mobs and maybe for mini boss but let’s not lie the other classes do as well as the aegis even if the pull is great.
Then people will claim that warrior is a « tank » and I’m bored to say again that roles right now in this game are not relevant when pure damage can skip all the mechanics of the game.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalkikr theres no point in tanking when dealing damage is the meta and only way out

Tekila
04-16-2023, 10:35 AM
ikr theres no point in tanking when dealing damage is the meta and only way out

Thank you and the warrior with kraken sword just does not deal enough dmg.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

04-16-2023, 10:37 AM
true i have to get 3k str or have bd awakes to do 1 rahab phase