View Full Version : “Honor” mode in next temple event

Pineapple
03-06-2023, 08:00 AM
Hey I would like to suggest making next temple event into 2 modes

1) same as before, solo & party (3/3 different classes) all gears are available,

2) solo & group but all must use 8/8 legendary set level 81, that everyone can get from event vendor for gold.

The set should have either no procs or small debuff procs (like reducing armor, slows, etc)

The reason I am suggesting that is because I feel like temple in 2018 was more fun, when you didn’t have procs that quadruple your stats, and players were not depended on them to survive.

In other words it wasn’t like “proc or gg” temple runs, that started from 2019-2020.

Also some people constantly complain about “you just need to be op, no skill involve in temple events”
So there we go, go prove yourself in “Honor Temple Mode”

Thanks for reading

worldwide309
03-06-2023, 08:26 AM
If you're broke just say that. There was no temple event in 2018 don't know where you got that info. 2019 had the first temple event and that had ebon weapon procs so it was definitely reliant on those. You people always want stuff for free.

Pineapple
03-06-2023, 08:50 AM
If you're broke just say that. There was no temple event in 2018 don't know where you got that info. 2019 had the first temple event and that had ebon weapon procs so it was definitely reliant on those. You people always want stuff for free.

LMAO who hurt you?
I got top 10 in swamp temple twice, I don't need stuff for "free".
I still wanna know why are you so toxic.

People like you is the reason this forum is full with toxicity.
This forum called "AL Suggestion and feedback", so what I am doing is suggest while you, acting like a little kid and being toxic for no reason.
Don't agree with that idea? that is fine, give a reason for your argument rather than just cry

Observing
03-06-2023, 09:02 AM
-1 I would like something fun to use kraken gear on

Encryptions
03-06-2023, 09:03 AM
I would agree on honor mode but going deeper into this suggestion if you took 50 players and these 50 players knew everything there is to know about the game and they all have the same gears then logically the 50 players would all get the same scores. Honor mode would end up with a lb of people who all have the same scores. It ends up being rng based due to skill aoe as in how many targets it hits, damage range rng, crit rng, timer, and ping. Rng temple is not fun at all.

Pineapple
03-06-2023, 09:05 AM
-1 I would like something fun to use kraken gear on

Read it,
I said make x2 modes, not removing the typical temple event.
simply adding an extra mode

Observing
03-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Read it,

If they made a lb for each mode then sure

Switchback
03-06-2023, 10:29 AM
Read it,

So double the lb rewards making all them less special, nah. This is the major event that rewards players for getting the best gear and i dont think diluting it with honor gear rewards is smart. You are literally suggesting to take the point of the event and throw it out the window. Sorry, honor is super boring anyways.

PatD
03-06-2023, 10:46 AM
Idk but for me all the "Honor" mode so far have been the apotheosis of boredom, it is always too long, too slow etc

Why not an "Horror" mode instead? a mode so hard that even the best players wouldn't be able to run more than let say wave 25!?

This would motivate a lot of those players who can't usually play more than an average of 30min at a time cuz of irl!

What do you think? :D

Kystone
03-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Idk but for me all the "Honor" mode so far have been the apotheosis of boredom, it is always too long, too slow etc

Why not an "Horror" mode instead? a mode so hard that even the best players wouldn't be able to run more than let say wave 25!?

This would motivate a lot of those players who can't usually play more than an average of 30min at a time cuz of irl!

What do you think? :D

+1 shorter runs, wave maps are just the epitome of boredom

asommers
03-06-2023, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, we'll consider it for the next Temple event.

-ALS

|Ares|
03-06-2023, 07:57 PM
Just disable elixirs

worldwide309
03-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Don't disable anything

LilJJ03
03-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Just disable elixirs

+1 Elixirs ruined last temple event

bleyv
03-06-2023, 10:50 PM
+1 o.o !!!!

mikesito
03-07-2023, 09:55 AM
+1 this greedy kraken users lmao

Vaicair
03-07-2023, 04:58 PM
whatever. My suggestion is to add boss in all waves like zodias gauntled, rogues need something to do at this event :)

Legolasn
03-07-2023, 05:38 PM
I can assure you even if honor happens same ppl gonna win it. Its not about gears neither about luck on procs on this event. There are no excuses on this aspect nor u need top tier gears for this, just knowledge of the game. You statement about it being more fun without procs is so false it will just ruin the creativity. Yes on making it shorter (increasing difficulty) but no on a honor mode lol...its like asking for honor timeds...

Kaziscate
03-15-2023, 04:51 AM
Pets should be taken into account too. Those that don’t have cryptareth are gonna be at a disadvantage because of the free 70% damage debuff on the passive.

Odewao
03-17-2023, 11:36 PM
Hi, it's like Dragkin Temple right? If so, I suggest that "Fish Oil Elixirs" should be disabled in every gauntlet event like this. Like you did in dark apostle bombs it was disabled cuz it will surely ruin the event and also the players. Using these fish oil elixirs is like you have a cheat on you activated. We must play fair, use our 'skills' not our golds to buy these elixirs again and again just to get to the top, mostly rich people are doing this..

Ty for reading, no hate
sorry for my bad england

recilencia123
03-18-2023, 12:29 AM
Hi, it's like Dragkin Temple right? If so, I suggest that "Fish Oil Elixirs" should be disabled in every gauntlet event like this. Like you did in dark apostle bombs it was disabled cuz it will surely ruin the event and also the players. Using these fish oil elixirs is like you have a cheat on you activated. We must play fair, use our 'skills' not our golds to buy these elixirs again and again just to get to the top, mostly rich people are doing this..

Ty for reading, no hate
sorry for my bad englandIn other words poor guys who dont have enough gold for buy oil elixir can't play like rich xD lmao

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

recilencia123
03-18-2023, 12:34 AM
+1 for pro players and for poor or if u want to test ur skill without procs, great idea sr :D

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-18-2023, 02:07 AM
Or, reintroduce "Pure" & "Enhanced" leaderboards like we had prior to 2019. The first Temple event had this and was exclusive to Top5 each, which promotes a more competitive approach.

So poor and rich players have options.