PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Fishing in Expedition Camp

Leu
03-06-2023, 12:37 PM
Expedition Camp is one of the most popular towns in AL. It would be nice to add a fishing option on the map.

It can be similar to cannons in Kraag city or even the friendly PvP in Festerfang Outpost. The rewards can be anything from 1-1k gold to random fish to random tokens (story tokens, orc tags, etc) or even cracked jewels.

It's more about the fun concept other than the reward. It would make it cute and unique.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Pineapple
03-06-2023, 02:53 PM
Love that idea, but I believe players will find a way to abuse this

asommers
03-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Our current thought is to move fishing and racing to guild events. This way, the guild leader/officers can determine rewards, if any.

-ALS

worldwide309
03-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Our current thought is to move fishing and racing to guild events. This way, the guild leader/officers can determine rewards, if any.

-ALS

How would the fishing work? Would we still receive fish to craft elixirs? How will we do racing events? Will there be a vendor we can spend tokens on? Or is it just based on the best time

asommers
03-06-2023, 08:11 PM
How would the fishing work? Would we still receive fish to craft elixirs? How will we do racing events? Will there be a vendor we can spend tokens on? Or is it just based on the best time

It's a thought. There's no design nor details, but we'll eventually figure it out.

-ALS

Neutrone
03-08-2023, 02:47 PM
I was about to make a post on this m turning fishing into a permanent feature. All things gained in basilisk event can stay in basilisk.

I think that depending on the loot, this would be a great gold sink opportunity. Idk about you guys but personally I enjoy fishing way more than I do farming. Plus a lot of other mmos already have this as a permanent feature.

Snaptubepro
03-09-2023, 10:23 AM
I agree 100% with it being permanent mini event in AL. Dont make it as guild event tho,...make it a mini event.

Itzmemohsin
03-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Ye fishing in expedition camp would be totally natural and would give some work for the people who only camp in expedition camp .

Ammarfab
03-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Expedition Camp is one of the most popular towns in AL. It would be nice to add a fishing option on the map.

It can be similar to cannons in Kraag city or even the friendly PvP in Festerfang Outpost. The rewards can be anything from 1-1k gold to random fish to random tokens (story tokens, orc tags, etc) or even cracked jewels.

It's more about the fun concept other than the reward. It would make it cute and unique.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Very good idea and it matches the theme in expedition camp. I am sure that many players liked the fishing event so please don’t remove it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiery
03-11-2023, 04:19 PM
probably one of the best ideas for creating a more social environment? so it doesnt feel like every last person is afk in camp and theres people actively 'working' and having fun and playing in a much more chill way than having to go grind or commit to a grind, this feels like something you could do whenever with whoever

recilencia123
03-11-2023, 09:35 PM
probably one of the best ideas for creating a more social environment? so it doesnt feel like every last person is afk in camp and theres people actively 'working' and having fun and playing in a much more chill way than having to go grind or commit to a grind, this feels like something you could do whenever with whoever+1 but no unlockeds only lockeds

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Neutrone
03-12-2023, 03:04 AM
You can even have it in paradise pier

Sakura Bushido
03-12-2023, 06:57 PM
+1+1+1+1 this was an idea ive brought up too and damm what would it be good. Paradise pier with ur rod able to fish. Make a housing furniture "pond" interactive for fishing.

Guild events should become raidbosses, a boss with insaine high healthpool takes multiple energies and coordinated attacks of the guildies to defeat.

Does oke damage so team has a challenge,
Has a timer 1-2 minutes to do as much damage. Has raha insta kill zone for example after 30-60-90 sec, how higher the level how big the zone. War with skill time heal would make sure u last for example.
give bosses different levels 1,2,3,4,5

How higher the level more health more damage and more points. Guild with most points in end win. To spawn bosses u pay gold.

Make it so u can only fight bosses if war declared and then u will match up to different guild. And you have 1-2 hours to defeat the bosses you and the guild decide to spawn. After 1-2 hours the guild who made most points get ~amount extra on top of points.

Requires coordination in the guild to when declare wars. Requires people to team up in guild for the higher bosses.

Fishing as event will get lost. Make it public *_*