PDA

View Full Version : I just hit Level 70 - Now what? Gear? Stats? Farming?

sabermage
09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
I know the obvious answer is go for level 71, but that's not my question. I spent a lot of time away from PL. I got tired of the same grind and spent time in star legends, got bored, and now dark legends. I came back to pocket legends this past weekend to go from level 60 to 70 with the double xp weekend.

As a mage, i was wearing the Level 55 Mega Mage Wand Set until i hit level 66 so i could wear the "Angelic" items that were in my stash. I'm now at level 70. What should i be wearing? What levels should i be playing to get those drops?

Also, what stats are the latest for a mage these days? I still have like 120 str from back when putting on the level 50 str items, which for the life of me i can't think of off the top of my head. I've put everything into Int since then.

And thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.

-Saber

Whirlzap
09-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Go Full INT, the typical build, or try INT with a little DEX (70 or so)
Angel wand set is fine, though some try for crafted humania gear, but that's not necessary.

slaveleia
09-04-2012, 07:39 PM
That was a cool welcome back gift to find the Angel sets….nice job in earning those…will really come in handy in leveling to 71. Angel sets are sweet until you can afford or drop better stuff.

Run Humania's Sandy pointe 1st map for Ocean blue diamond quest (get this when you take the boat to Lost Villas out of Humania…female person will grant 2 quests) by gathering Fur gee balls(need 50, takes a while & will build experience at the same time) by killing boss at the end of map Boo Gee…or hit Sandbar lagoon for xp runs...

Twinklaser
09-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Or try creating some twinks with the extra money of yours. Crafted>Angel but crafted goes for 2mil+. Start finishing those OBD quests since they are dropping rapidly in value. Pallies and Int mages are the only viable options atm, dex mages are too squishy not to mention lack of hit%. Go full int or 67 dex and rest int if your doing int mage. Remember to sell your humanian gear before 70-76 campaign comes out!

McBain
09-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Like slaveleia said, there are the crafted sets that you could go for. They're not nearly as tough to craft as demonic sets, for example, but still take some time and effort. Assuming of course, you don't just buy them. You could also farm Fang for dragon gear, which is what I plan to do now that I've gotten to 71.