PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Superduper
09-04-2012, 09:46 PM
So me and a couple of friends are needing some change of scenery from humania, wheres a good place to farm, with a decent chance of valuable pinks?

Chopper
09-04-2012, 09:59 PM
If you dont want to take your chances with Dragon drops in Fang, maybe try the new Nuri drop tablesÉ

Superduper
09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
What level at Nuri?

McBain
09-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Any level really. The drop rates in Nuri were supposedly increased all around, although it doesn't seem to be by very much from what I've seen. The new items that were introduced only drop in the pay-per-run map. Certain Fang items are still worth a decent amount, and of course there's the dragon stuff. You could also farm Shadow Caves or, to a lesser extent, Sandstone for some valuable pinks as well. Or farm hooch hats in croc feud, which I sometimes do if I'm super bored.

xcainnblecterx
09-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Ummmm unless they increased the drops in old nuris today, the only place they increased drops in was the premium map. The old nuris still the same drops as before unless, l like I said they increased it today

小孩子
09-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Shadow prince farming can be fun and time killing, also nice drops since if you find prince he has a 100% pink drop rate
You can also try farming in Balefort sewers and getting drops there
or make a new character and farm level 21 crystal, onyx and earth items

LwMark
09-05-2012, 02:14 AM
also nice drops since if you find prince he has a 100% pink drop rate

really? hmm didnt know that , cool

Chopper
09-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Shadow Caves can get frustrating though, be careful... Lots of effort can just lead to garbage pinks at best sometimes.

xcainnblecterx
09-05-2012, 08:31 AM
@Hunzz don't you mean that shadow vyxnaar? I've done alot of farming in sc and nuris, but ik there is a couple different shadow princes. Shadow Vyx is in cave v, Idk why he is called a shadow though, .as he doesn't look like a shadow, but sparkly

lilweezy
09-05-2012, 09:01 AM
shadow runs are fun and profitable with a good team

小孩子
09-05-2012, 09:17 PM
@Hunzz don't you mean that shadow vyxnaar? I've done alot of farming in sc and nuris, but ik there is a couple different shadow princes. Shadow Vyx is in cave v, Idk why he is called a shadow though, .as he doesn't look like a shadow, but sparkly

Yes i did mean Vyx, thanks for correcting :)
As you can probably tell.. i don't get out much ;)

LwMark
09-06-2012, 02:06 AM

but does someone get a pink everytime? cause im sure weve killed an no pink everytime

Sim Jing
09-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Offer PowerLeveling services for some quick gold and ensure you level them to pass the time. Though, generally it's not recommended since others will think you as a scammer when clearly you are not. =D

xcainnblecterx
09-06-2012, 02:14 PM
@mark if it's a full party at least two people will, I believe if it's less it's 50/50. I've only seen him drop helms though, but 90k is 90k lol

Suentous PO
09-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Offer PowerLeveling services for some quick gold and ensure you level them to pass the time. Though, generally it's not recommended since others will think you as a scammer when clearly you are not. =D
lol, somepeople hate powerleveling the same way you hate leaching.

Energizeric
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Best way to offer leveling services is to have a price per level, and you get paid once they reach that level. This way the most you can get scammed for is a single level. So no huge deal if you waste a tiny bit of time. If you get paid, then you do he next level and so on...