PDA

View Full Version : Sell - Aura of Mystic [600m fix]

Itzmemohsin
03-08-2023, 11:06 PM
Ign : imohsin

Please Read Properly and don't give me advice regarding prices , if you don't want , don't buy , it's just that simple !

Just felt like making a post on it coz bromegrass sells for 600m+ , this is supposed to be worth much more , coz it looks better & has much better history as it is the first aura to be released in game and is a 3 year old aura and I feel it’s much better looking than the bromegrass aura.

This is my justification for it , if someone doesn’t like my justification or isn’t interested in buying for this price please ignore this thread , only for serious buyers .

Don’t want unnecessary drama.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230309/f274029006fa67ce21e1fc72fc57a22e.jpg

The title says it’s fix price , but I would like to see what offers I get .

Pm me / Drop Offer Below with ign

lelmapachel
03-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Can u put screenshot? Cuz theres couple aura named aura of mystic

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

aftea
03-08-2023, 11:32 PM
lol

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

lelmapachel
03-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Fake price if is that aura

Dashie
03-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Fake price if is that aura

Last week, I spent 55M for that aura.

lelmapachel
03-08-2023, 11:37 PM
Yeah that aura noone pay more than 70m for it they aleays been 30-50m

Rihc
03-08-2023, 11:40 PM
hello, just in case you dont know the current price range you can check this thread a week ago. But i doubt it cuz I saw a thread of yours yesterday buying this aura. The bromegrass did not sold for 600, the owner decided to keep it btw.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?681543-S)-Rare-Mystic-Aura-55M-rush&highlight=mystic

Dashie
03-08-2023, 11:41 PM
hello, just in case you dont know the current price range you can check this thread a week ago. But i doubt it cuz I saw a thread of yours yesterday buying this aura. The bromegrass did not sold for 600, the owner decided to keep it btw.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?681543-S)-Rare-Mystic-Aura-55M-rush&highlight=mystic

Yep..I was the one who bought it from this seller. last week. Thanks for sharing the link.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-08-2023, 11:47 PM
Ign : imohsin

Just felt like making a post on it coz bromegrass sells for 600m+ , this is supposed to be worth much more , coz it looks better & has much better history as it is the first aura to be released in game and is a 3 year old aura and I feel it’s much better looking than the bromegrass aura.

This is my justification for it . If anyone isn’t interested in buying for this price please ignore this thread , only for serious buyers .

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230309/f274029006fa67ce21e1fc72fc57a22e.jpg

The title says it’s fix price , but I would like to see what offers I get .

Pm me / Drop Offer Below with ignIk its your item and you're entitled to whatever price you can think.

But I'll just say it anyways. Comparing it to another aura that people are actually buying and are bidding those amounts - and to use it as basis to pitch your aura's price just isn't how things work.

You can't use the "suppose to be worth much more" narrative when its your subjective preference thinking this looks better than that. Its like insisting your standard onto others.

tl;dr - grabbing clout from another aura at an attempt to jack up prices.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

amiruldanial
03-09-2023, 12:23 AM
Bro thats not how its work. We can see the set of this aura armor/helm everywhere in game especially on newbie player. Its lowcost set tho how the aura can be 600m. Know thats your item also can set 1b for auto but im just telling the truth that aura has been sold for 50m few days ago. Sorry if im wrong.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
03-09-2023, 01:28 AM
Just seen this in cs for like 50m less than a week ago...this is a joke lmfao

Airshipe
03-09-2023, 06:29 AM
Lol thats aura price

Sungee
03-09-2023, 06:33 AM
Bro thats not how its work. We can see the set of this aura armor/helm everywhere in game especially on newbie player. Its lowcost set tho how the aura can be 600m. Know thats your item also can set 1b for auto but im just telling the truth that aura has been sold for 50m few days ago. Sorry if im wrong.

Sent from my SM-M515F using TapatalkHe have no brain

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Pineapple
03-09-2023, 07:41 AM
I sold that aura a week ago, I have been collecting offers for 2 days, several 50M offers and 1 55M offer which I sold to

Report this guy, pure price manipulation.
greedy kid

Itzmemohsin
03-09-2023, 08:18 AM
I sold that aura a week ago, I have been collecting offers for 2 days, several 50M offers and 1 55M offer which I sold to

Report this guy, pure price manipulation.
greedy kid

You are very funny lol , I just made a thread saying that I sell an item that is mine , it’s my wish whatever auto I set , why u have to do so much drama and mr senseless how is this manipulation , if I say something is worth 1b doesn’t mean it’s worth 1b , it’s the buyers wish to decide if he wants or not. I see who is a kid here who is crying coz he sold his aura for cheaper than the auto set on this post .

Just chill , no one is so dumb to pay 600m for something unless they really want it or have something going in their mind , I don’t see why you would get triggered .

I clearly wrote in my post to avoid this post if you don’t like my justification or my price , why did you need to get so offended ?

Itzmemohsin
03-09-2023, 08:26 AM
Ik its your item and you're entitled to whatever price you can think.

But I'll just say it anyways. Comparing it to another aura that people are actually buying and are bidding those amounts - and to use it as basis to pitch your aura's price just isn't how things work.

You can't use the "suppose to be worth much more" narrative when its your subjective preference thinking this looks better than that. Its like insisting your standard onto others.

tl;dr - grabbing clout from another aura at an attempt to jack up prices.

Bruh , I ain’t forcing anyone to buy anything . My item , my prices , you have no right to question me , buy if you want else just skip this post , no point of so much drama .

Itzmemohsin
03-09-2023, 08:34 AM
Thread closed , too much drama !

Ilove_Poopoo
03-09-2023, 08:43 AM
This is a public space, we can call people out if we want. We can also question you. We can criticize.

You wrote an entire essay trying to pitch your historic, first of its kind, good looking marvelous Mystic Aura.

It "looks good" but you wanted to sell it, "fix price" but still wanted offers. Clout chasing Brome won't help, but nice try though. tc

Itzmemohsin
03-09-2023, 08:48 AM
This is a public space, we can call people out if we want. We can also question you. We can criticize.

You wrote an entire essay trying to pitch your historic, first of its kind, good looking marvelous Mystic Aura.

It "looks good" but you wanted to sell it, "fix price" but still wanted offers. Clout chasing Brome won't help, but nice try though. tc

Ok sorry , I already closed the thread , so I don’t think theres a need to have any more discussions , I originally never even planned to sell the aura , was just curious to see how people react & I have got my answer.

XYRRU
03-09-2023, 08:52 AM
lol

Sent from my RMX3151 using Tapatalk

Alicute
03-09-2023, 08:52 AM
This crazy guy thinks everyone has no brain like him :))

amiruldanial
03-09-2023, 08:55 AM
Bruh being a manipulator and now tell that just want to see how people react? So wanna hug?

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk