PDA

View Full Version : 2023-03-10 Content Update (300440)

Futumsh
03-10-2023, 02:05 PM
+ Guaranteed locked crate loot grants a special Badge in addition to a Level 81 Arcane item.
+ The 2023 furnishings crate has been added to the Ursoth token vendor.
+ Reduced gold loot in normal Zodias portal maps.

Pars
03-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Thanks

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dixec
03-10-2023, 02:07 PM
PLS reduce the damage from event maps..

Itzmemohsin
03-10-2023, 02:13 PM
@Cinco any details on how big the nerf is ?

Péter Ferenczi
03-10-2023, 02:20 PM
More ppl do elite now haha

Iseenoobs
03-10-2023, 02:21 PM
What about those of us who already reached guaranteed?

profmsb
03-10-2023, 02:21 PM
good job on making the event hard n nerf normal rahab..only kraken user deserve to play al :)

waflm
03-10-2023, 02:22 PM
But elite is hard with kraken

Enviado desde mi STK-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Cinco
03-10-2023, 02:23 PM

We're looking at the data to see who was affected so that we can address their issues.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service with all your character info - as this can help us speed up the process.

Alexwwe
03-10-2023, 02:24 PM
Buff kraken sword proc damage please.

Controlf
03-10-2023, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the update.

Majority, gold source is merching. Let the gold farming from maps die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recilencia123
03-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Buff kraken sword proc damage please.-1

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Hexame
03-10-2023, 02:27 PM
We're looking at the data to see who was affected so that we can address their issues.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service with all your character info - as this can help us speed up the process.

So I was definetly one of those customers that bought it and didn't get the badge right before this update and received this belt as guaranteed only. It'd be great if I can get the badge

Account Character opened on: Hardcore Mode ign Hexame 254403

Switchback
03-10-2023, 02:36 PM
So you either have multiple pieces of kraken gear or struggle to do anything. I have a full set and couldnt imagine how the people feel still working on gear...

Bokirgaming
03-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Mob and boss event only for kraken user, for now myth zaarus set is useless

Futumsh
03-10-2023, 02:39 PM

We'll sort that out - if you got an arcane you should get a badge and vice-versa.

Hexame
03-10-2023, 02:44 PM
So you either have multiple pieces of kraken gear or struggle to do anything. I have a full set and couldnt imagine how the people feel still working on gear...

I have money to blow away whenever I feel like it, It's my money and I get to decide what I want to spend on when I feel like it. It's a hardcore character mode character that it was opened on which is already on the Overall Leaderboard which means I'm already done most of the campaign. I can log back in a few months later and still be on the overall LB. It's called enjoying your pocket change. You open on Hardcore and see what you can get.

The normal mode character is also on the overall normal leaderboard and top warrior leaderboard meaning I'm also safe on the leaderboard which I can log in a few months later and still be on the leaderboard.

I couldn't imagine how some forum post users like yourself thinking people are working on gear just because their opening lockeds. It's called spending pocket change. Have you heard of something like that?

I do this every event when I can.

Bameely
03-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Please reduce mobs/boss difficulty for Ursoth. 1 hitting is crazy. Wasn't like this last year.

Futumsh
03-10-2023, 02:47 PM
Badges have been granted to those that should have gotten them.

playerppp
03-10-2023, 02:48 PM
My goldloot is 522% during trial run

normal raha loot - 30k
elite raha loot - 50k

Thankyou for the nurf, It was main cause of the inflation. Although it is sad for a raha farmer like myself, for me it is still better to solve the problem of inflation since its the primary source of gold.

Hexame
03-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Badges have been granted to those that should have gotten them. Arcanes will be granted shortly for those that got the badge from guaranteed loot.

Got the granted badge, thanks Futu and Cinco

gianthills
03-10-2023, 03:15 PM
conclusion, nerfed the normal and indirectly buffed the elite causing a demand and even greater price increase of kraken armor and gun/bow... now, to improve, increase the difficulty of obtaining kraken items by 100% in lockeds ... unfortunately the evil was not nipped in the bud , sad.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

ZZTop
03-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Pretty much, altough elite rahab is possible with a decent party even without kraken pieces, if everybody know what theyre doing. By decent i mean, either 4/4 zaarus with 2.2k+ stats or 1.8-1.9k arcane 76/71 armor and myth weapon+ lixs.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

gianthills
03-10-2023, 04:42 PM
Pretty much, altough elite rahab is possible with a decent party even without kraken pieces, if everybody know what theyre doing. By decent i mean, either 4/4 zaarus with 2.2k+ stats or 1.8-1.9k arcane 76/71 armor and myth weapon+ lixs.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkI've been asking for a party for a while and nothing, and I have a kraken gun. Knowing that people only accept it if it's full kraken and that's too much for the overwhelming majority who, with a lot of effort, reach a "piece" and it doesn't help enough... it's frustrating. and this update contributed even more to that feeling.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Jayceeoh
03-10-2023, 04:59 PM
I have money to blow away whenever I feel like it, It's my money and I get to decide what I want to spend on when I feel like it. It's a hardcore character mode character that it was opened on which is already on the Overall Leaderboard which means I'm already done most of the campaign. I can log back in a few months later and still be on the overall LB. It's called enjoying your pocket change. You open on Hardcore and see what you can get.

The normal mode character is also on the overall normal leaderboard and top warrior leaderboard meaning I'm also safe on the leaderboard which I can log in a few months later and still be on the leaderboard.

I couldn't imagine how some forum post users like yourself thinking people are working on gear just because their opening lockeds. It's called spending pocket change. Have you heard of something like that?

I do this every event when I can.

+1 at this. Hex completed the APs required for overall lb with mythic gears. He isn't rushing to get gears from crate openings, no matter how much he does them. He likes to spend / open cause he can. If he loots gears, then that's a win.

Encryptions even did overall lb too, without the need of Arcane items as a Warrior. When he swapped to rogue, cause of the arcane-gear buffs, he didn't even see the need for kraken armor still. Enc isn't the gold farmer type to invest and mindlessly farm to get by. But other people such as myself, who hasnt spent on game in quite a while, whether for fun or to make a pretty penny, have to follow the trends. However we make our gold is up to us.

Thanks for shedding some light on this :-)

Pars
03-10-2023, 06:11 PM
As many of you know, there have been earthquake problems in my country (Turkey) for the last 1 month, and the names of the newly introduced "Earthquake" Vanity weapons disappointed us Turkish players.

I request that the names of Earthquake Vanity weapons be changed.

Thanks. @asommers @Cinco

truelove
03-10-2023, 06:13 PM
As many of you know, there have been earthquake problems in my country (Turkey) for the last 1 month, and the names of the newly introduced "Earthquake" Vanity weapons disappointed us Turkish players.

Thanks. @asommers @Cinco

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiIkr

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Upgrad
03-10-2023, 06:29 PM
why not nerf the elite? It's no longer easy to farm and we don't have time, especially for those who are already adults, now it's even more complicated... nerfem elitem not for those who are still struggling to buy their first kraken item

Hexame
03-10-2023, 06:34 PM
+1 at this. Hex completed the APs required for overall lb with mythic gears. He isn't rushing to get gears from crate openings, no matter how much he does them. He likes to spend / open cause he can. If he loots gears, then that's a win.

Encryptions even did overall lb too, without the need of Arcane items as a Warrior. When he swapped to rogue, cause of the arcane-gear buffs, he didn't even see the need for kraken armor still. Enc isn't the gold farmer type to invest and mindlessly farm to get by. But other people such as myself, who hasnt spent on game in quite a while, whether for fun or to make a pretty penny, have to follow the trends. However we make our gold is up to us.

The moment he thought I was either struggling made my day when that user named Switchback said that LOL

Done the the campaign last season and we'r chilling and having fun LOL

I'm grateful they granted the badges right before the update. Super glad STS was considerate about this. I was about to open more for the badge but now I can relax till Week 2 hits or the next event :D

worldwide309
03-10-2023, 08:00 PM

Thanks. @asommers @Cinco

the world does not revolve around turkey. grow up and stop being soft

Nocturnus
03-10-2023, 08:00 PM
In my humble opinion, they are solving the inflation problem, in the worst way, nerf this, nerf that.
Discouraging people from playing the game.
Instead, they should be looking for ways for people to spend their gold, things like sir spendsalot, portal tickets, etc.
I also don't think that charging for things that were previously free is the best decision, as in the case of energy and things like that.
Nobody likes these kinds of changes, they are quite unpopular, and disappointing.
The nerfs hinder the ways to farm gold, but the gold still stacks just the same.
Again in my humble opinion, the best way would be to create new content for people to spend their gold.
It would be much more acceptable. That is the key to solving inflation.

Gl.

Auiu
03-10-2023, 08:27 PM
Nerf again n again,, lol
Please imagine!! For example if I want to buy 2 items, How i can buy kraken armor 200m, 130m kraken staff if u nerf drop gold bruuhhh ,,

Please explain??????

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

caabarader
03-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Nerf again n again,, lol
Please imagine!! For example if I want to buy 2 items, How i can buy kraken armor 200m, 130m kraken staff if u nerf drop gold bruuhhh ,,

Please explain??????

Sent from my Redmi 4A using TapatalkWith the nerf is expected to those items drop in price...

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Mapangas
03-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Idk what's happening to ya'll! When the rahab is giving a huge amount of gold before, ya'll asking for nerfs cuz all the geared players are getting so much gold. Now that they nerf the rahab, ya'll are asking why they nerf the rahab so hard lol

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Pars
03-10-2023, 08:54 PM
the world does not revolve around turkey. grow up and stop being softNobody asked your opinion, my messages to developers.

Taughtmage
03-10-2023, 09:23 PM
Can we get some insight on why normal portal
bosses saw a bigger nerf than elite portal bosses? My intuition told me normal would receive a smaller nerf as most newer and slower players who really need gold run normal, while the already maxed out rich pros run elite. Im totally cool with the huge 50%+ nerf normal bosses got, but why something like only a 30-40% elite nerf?

Itzmemohsin
03-10-2023, 09:28 PM
Can we get some insight on why normal portal
bosses saw a bigger nerf than elite portal bosses? My intuition told me normal would receive a smaller nerf as most newer and slower players who really need gold run normal, while the already maxed out rich pros run elite. Im totally cool with the huge 50%+ nerf normal bosses got, but why something like only a 30-40% elite nerf?

Well elite maps are much much harder for normal players as kraken gears cost of gold & effort to get , their effort should pay off in some manner , a bigger nerf would have bought a lot of rage in the players . The current nerf is a also quite humongous, but people might adjust .

Taughtmage
03-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Well elite maps are much much harder for normal players as kraken gears cost of gold & effort to get , their effort should pay off in some manner , a bigger nerf would have bought a lot of rage in the players . The current nerf is a also quite humongous, but people might adjust .

I just couldnt disagree more. People who run elite are completing maps faster with pro parties and are already rich+ fully geared. The gap between rich and poor only spreads more with this update. Should have been an equal % nerf to both normal and elite imo, so both rich and poor feel the same drop in gold. This nerf is bringing a lot of nerf to normal runners. These people arent the type to come cry on forums though, thats the people who are running elite. But the elite runners got away with the long end of the stick, so no complaining. I’m just hear to try to stand up for the average runners who run random normal maps, they are only falling further behind with this, even if prices drop from deflation.

Itzmemohsin
03-10-2023, 11:05 PM
I just couldnt disagree more. People who run elite are completing maps faster with pro parties and are already rich+ fully geared. The gap between rich and poor only spreads more with this update. Should have been an equal % nerf to both normal and elite imo, so both rich and poor feel the same drop in gold. This nerf is bringing a lot of nerf to normal runners. These people arent the type to come cry on forums though, thats the people who are running elite. But the elite runners got away with the long end of the stick, so no complaining. I’m just hear to try to stand up for the average runners who run random normal maps, they are only falling further behind with this, even if prices drop from deflation.

Oh so you mean to say that after spending around 1b gold on buying decent gears , players shouldn’t be allowed to make back the gold they spent on gears , then what’s the point of op gears , you literally make no sense to me now.

Delouis Ball
03-10-2023, 11:07 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf Elite is nerfed a ton...

Then normal is now more profitable than Elite.

I solo Normal raha in 15 seconds give or take EASILY (previously) for 80-90k gold a run (900+% GL).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

AgentStonoga
03-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Good that normal rahab got nerfed, but I think that max gold from normal (boss) could be increased, for example - if I get 20-56k with 985gl (+25 pet aa) on elite raha, then normal one could get me 15-36k per boss. I did some runs on normal and haven't got anything over 25-26k (maybe it drops more, but I was just unlucky)

Delouis Ball
03-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Good that normal rahab got nerfed, but I think that max gold from normal (boss) could be increased, for example - if I get 20-56k with 985gl (+25 pet aa) on elite raha, then normal one could get me 15-36k per boss. I did some runs on normal and haven't got anything over 25-26k (maybe it drops more, but I was just unlucky)I was getting 40-50k before nerf.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Awolff
03-11-2023, 05:05 AM
Nerf mob and boss dmg

Wostrin
03-11-2023, 05:20 AM
The worst thing you can do is nerf normal raha
The average player cant play elite raha because stronger player wont playwith him because its to slow for them
Stronger player demand krakek set and you can see that in game

"1s eraha kraken set need"

Many players reject me just because i dont have kraken set

addict
03-11-2023, 05:39 AM
Normal boss rehab I get 13-27k gold from boss - 760% GL

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

ZZTop
03-11-2023, 05:51 AM
Lmao. Lets just ban the word earthquake alltogheter should we not? i swear to god, twitter users be getting madder day by day.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

xbell
03-11-2023, 06:04 AM
I think it is better to just add more time to opened than huge nerf in gold drop specially in normal rahab because an average/busy/casual player is playing this game like 0-3hrs per day.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
03-11-2023, 08:27 AM
I think it is better to just add more time to opened than huge nerf in gold drop specially in normal rahab because an average/busy/casual player is playing this game like 0-3hrs per day.

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkThat's a good idea.

alainalvar1988
03-11-2023, 09:09 AM
nerf gold. player lost purpose. w0nt play anym0re.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

|Ares|
03-11-2023, 10:22 AM

Finished all zodias portals year ago using just mythic set, takes absolutely nothing but time commitment to get on top player leaderboard.
Why do people act it's any sort of achievement lol

Hexame
03-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Finished all zodias portals year ago using just mythic set, takes absolutely nothing but time commitment to get on top player leaderboard.
Why do people act it's any sort of achievement lol

I remember this when you told me about it and Demon was actually one of those players that finished it up before me, but it's when people say stuff like this;

When I'm just really popping crates for the fun of it and they think I'm struggling when I really don't need to be getting more gears at all loool

Alexwwe
03-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Warrior class fall late game compare with other classes to be fair. Rogue class can do elite raha 1phase 3 items, Sorcerer class can do elite raha easy, warrior class can t do the 1phase alone..

Alexwwe
03-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Kraken gear should get some buffs. Kraken necklace,kraken sword and kraken staff so weak .

mamaubear
03-11-2023, 05:41 PM
Need nerfed Kraken gear price. Yeah not affect to my war tho

Ketx
03-11-2023, 09:40 PM

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalkjust cuz delaying the opening time doesnt mean it would help increase the gold value and reduce inflation. Still the cycle repeat. the gold value in AL is ridiculously low due to the maximum % gold loot is high and its continously increases by the gears. when i play game, didnt even make sense how items can even go up to +50m. Its too late to change that system now but reduce making anything relate gold loot and nerf high gold drop maps would help the game alive. its impossible to change the whole mechanic 180d in game at this point in time.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
03-12-2023, 05:17 AM
this is d 1st time i enc0unter game with n0 purpose in farming gold. d game is dead already. i mean wat do u expect players do in d game? kill m0bs zero gold drop. kill boss low gold drop. low chances of arcane l0ot in all crates, platinum r expensive, inbalance kraken proc. wat else?

Vvaffe
03-12-2023, 06:01 AM
this is d 1st time i enc0unter game with n0 purpose in farming gold. d game is dead already. i mean wat do u expect players do in d game? kill m0bs zero gold drop. kill boss low gold drop. low chances of arcane l0ot in all crates, platinum r expensive, inbalance kraken proc. wat else?

here are some o‘s for you bro, dont worry i got you.

o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o

Ammarfab
03-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Normal boss rehab I get 13-27k gold from boss - 760% GL
Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I get the same amount even though i have 845%GL some times i even get 10k only from boss I think boss drop should be more maybe 37-17 for my gl%

Jasspher1234
03-12-2023, 02:36 PM
Happy to see this

Taughtmage
03-12-2023, 04:21 PM
Okay clearly some people here dont understand the nerf. I never said normal should drop more than elite. I also understand that people who spend hundreds of millions to farm elite should get an advantage of getting more gold per run. I’m saying a 50-60% nerf to normal, and 20-25% nerf to elite are too different. The nerf should have been proportional, so that both normal runners and elite runners feel the same.

Taughtmage
03-12-2023, 04:27 PM
Here are the numbers for you people who dont want to do the math.
(With 900%gl)

Before nerf:
80k/runnormal)
130k/run(elite)

After nerf:
40k/run (normal)
100k/run/ (elite)

This shows a similar drop in actual gold per run in both elite and normal, but the percentages are what matter.

Megatr0n
03-12-2023, 07:30 PM
PLS reduce the damage from event maps..

can we get a awakening event soon , need awaken 81 arcane sets before new cap

Thragg
03-13-2023, 01:23 AM

hello could you do what zodias gauntlet there will be after rahabkor thank you.

Thragg
03-13-2023, 01:44 AM

when i close rahabkor

Staaarlord
03-13-2023, 03:26 AM
Here are the numbers for you people who dont want to do the math.
(With 900%gl)

Before nerf:
80k/runnormal)
130k/run(elite)

After nerf:
40k/run (normal)
100k/run/ (elite)

This shows a similar drop in actual gold per run in both elite and normal, but the percentages are what matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki did a comparison of 50 runs each (same 900gl+-) and my conclusion is 50k normal, 90k elite, i agree with your average before nerf but from what i understand nerf is equal for both, around 33%

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

HuzNy
03-13-2023, 11:19 PM
Hello developer
Events usually last 2 weeks, but I just got back. events are now divided into 2. the first week, and the second week. We know LB resets every week, but does the number of coins we get also reset that week? and will repeat collecting coins in the second week? or the coins remain until the event is over? I just started playing again, and I hope for the latest information

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
03-13-2023, 11:23 PM
Hello developer
Events usually last 2 weeks, but I just got back. events are now divided into 2. the first week, and the second week. We know LB resets every week, but does the number of coins we get also reset that week? and will repeat collecting coins in the second week? or the coins remain until the event is over? I just started playing again, and I hope for the latest information

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Event tokens will stay the same throughout til the event is over, only the points will be reset.

Megatr0n
03-13-2023, 11:42 PM
i think energy kits farmed during first week should ne reset

Itzmemohsin
03-14-2023, 12:13 AM
i think energy kits farmed during first week should ne reset

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey don't reset , they haven't in past events aswell.

Megatr0n
03-14-2023, 02:36 AM
They don't reset , they haven't in past events aswell.

past events you could carry them til the next event

Staaarlord
03-14-2023, 02:47 AM
past events you could carry them til the next event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyh 3-4years ago lol

Upgrad
03-14-2023, 09:58 AM
where are you with the head? look at this event how horrible is this mob difficulty, 1 mob kills you with 1 hit, only players with kraken deserve to enjoy the game??? I've been playing for 10 years and I'm bothered by these things, don't you think about new players? How can new players farm like this?
You are making the game more and more uninteresting, you are digging your own grave sinking your own boat, the game had an absurd potential for a success but you only make it more and more difficult for new players and I feel sorry for that, I hope you read my comment and rethink it for new events, help new players to be interested in playing and not get bored in 30 minutes of gameplay!!
Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!

Switchback
03-14-2023, 10:05 AM
yh 3-4years ago lol

I think they mean week 2 of event as in, week 1 you can farm energy and use them for week 2, like how people do it nowadays?

Staaarlord
03-14-2023, 10:19 AM
I think they mean week 2 of event as in, week 1 you can farm energy and use them for week 2, like how people do it nowadays?he said next event, not week :3

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
03-14-2023, 01:57 PM
where are you with the head? look at this event how horrible is this mob difficulty, 1 mob kills you with 1 hit, only players with kraken deserve to enjoy the game??? I've been playing for 10 years and I'm bothered by these things, don't you think about new players? How can new players farm like this?
You are making the game more and more uninteresting, you are digging your own grave sinking your own boat, the game had an absurd potential for a success but you only make it more and more difficult for new players and I feel sorry for that, I hope you read my comment and rethink it for new events, help new players to be interested in playing and not get bored in 30 minutes of gameplay!!
Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!i feel u br0. this game has n0 purp0se like i said. zero drop gold in m0bs, low drop gold in b0ss, low chance rate g0od lo0t in ol crates, platinum r expensive, events r loads of unwanted items. unentertaining game. realy

Delouis Ball
03-14-2023, 05:22 PM
i feel u br0. this game has n0 purp0se like i said. zero drop gold in m0bs, low drop gold in b0ss, low chance rate g0od lo0t in ol crates, platinum r expensive, events r loads of unwanted items. unentertaining game. realy

Sent from my SM-A730F using TapatalkThis event is super easy to farm gold.

If I wasn't a billionaire (in game) i'd be farming too.

(Though, I really should be...)

Megatr0n
03-14-2023, 06:52 PM
Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!

come to level 1 ;) , way slower than a kraken endgame . but at least mobs aint soo hard on you. obviously keep your endgame if need be in dire situations ..

i have a variety of characters hc/normal . endgame in between , but i use my level 1 to get out of all the commotion . i use it to be in my happy place lol .

obviously gonna take some time and investment but at least you know all level 1s are staying in one spot . noone is going to be above or beneath you. obviously some might be faster or stronger but only by a little smidgen . comparing the best L1 set to the worse L1 set is low difference. comparing endgame best set to the worse set is 10b difference.

if you dont like the level 1 vibe . go up to 5 or if you desperate go to 10 lol . or hell go back to endgame .
main ovjective is to let go of what others are doing . and just do you . do the best you can do .

peace

Susanne
03-14-2023, 07:25 PM
Hmmm. I posted in general discussion and came here and saw comments relating to my post.
The event is not worth playing for a second week unless you are farming deaths.
The gap between those who have and those who don't is widening.
On on another note, can we not have so many useless things in crates please? I'd sooner have nothin

Susanne
03-14-2023, 07:34 PM
Didn't finish my post and for some reason can't edit. Sigh. I was going to add, I would sooner have nothing than the legendary.
Also, do we really need so many zodias crates?

Delouis Ball
03-14-2023, 08:28 PM
Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!My 2 alts (no kraken) for sure do not get 1 hit...

Maybe you just play badly?

When I run (on my main) I literally pull every mob... I have died omce cause of my own incompetence. Only once.

Sifff
03-14-2023, 10:02 PM
Nerf again.. So players with no kraken will struggle rn... Maybe devs should change this name from Arcane Legend to Nerf Legend :D

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
03-15-2023, 12:39 PM
My 2 alts (no kraken) for sure do not get 1 hit...

Maybe you just play badly?

When I run (on my main) I literally pull every mob... I have died omce cause of my own incompetence. Only once.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.here we go, selfish comment from you...how about hardcore player??

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
03-15-2023, 01:59 PM
Why do people act it's any sort of achievement lolNah, wrong. Nowadays lb just became a list of the people that can spend more money/gold for getting all those greedy aps sts added

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk