PDA

View Full Version : Reload Problem

Peorabae
09-05-2012, 10:44 AM
One day I got in the Sanctuary.After the loading screen it was kinda lagging. Then after 5 sec it reloaded the Sanctuary(like the first time) and I was in there again. After the 3rd time I tried to go out to the Vampire District, but I was trapped. After about 5 times it got me at the menu. I thought it was a bug but today it happened again. This time I was trapped at Vampire District and couldnt go into the Sanctuary. It getting really annoying! :mad:

Rare
09-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Maybe its because I'm sleepy from eating lunch... but I don't understand what you are saying. Do you mean you run into the sparkling doors and nothing happens?

What does your ping say? What kind of network are you using?

Peorabae
09-05-2012, 01:31 PM
I use a WiFi network and my ping are around 300-400. What I mean is that when I go in a sparkling door I go where I was, not at the other side. Also if I dont do anything it reloads the place(the DL picture, wait and then where I was)

PS:You may not understand me cause of Bad English.

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 05:09 PM
So it sends you right back into the same place you were trying to exit? From street it should take you to sanctuary, but instead it just sends you back to the street?

And if you are in one area for a long time it reloads the place again? Does the DL load screen pop up?

Peorabae
09-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Every 5-10 seconds it shows me the loading screen and I'm back at the place I was. If I got in a door nothing happens until the 5 seconds, then I'm back at the same place.(The answers are all yes)

XchilangopwnX
09-06-2012, 06:29 AM
This issue may only be affecting you. Possibly if you reinstall DL the problem may be fixed. Try that first. If it does not work then contact the support team.

support@spacetimestudios.com
support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com