PDA

View Full Version : Star Legend's Character application !

Astrocat
09-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

So, i've been thinking about this since few days now, and I have this idea, of someone here in this forums or even a Spacetime Studios developper,
to create and design an application for iOS and Androids, that gives you the ability to view your character and to view ANY items in game on your character to see the looks.
For exemple, the Halo UTD application that let's you view your achievements, your character, your stats, anything. All on another application.

How about it ?

Hm?
Meh?
Nah?
Yeah?

Take care,
Astrocat

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 03:56 PM
That'd be cool, usually I waste tons of money to see what it would look like together, and usually it's no good. This is a great idea :thumbup:

Astrocat
09-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Yay that means I have a '' thanks '' ? xD or i miss how it works xD anyways yeh i want that app... :p

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 03:52 AM
The reason Halo made such an app is that they want to involve players in communication even when they r offline as Halo is a PC/console game.. Similar app was made for SWTOR when you can check your craftings and skills progression while you are away from desktop

SL is a portable one, so if you need to check yo looks - u can go to CS shoppe (a.k.a. Auction terminal) and check 'preview on avatar' to see if it fits you

What you are talking about is nice but a bit excessive module..

So it's rather 'nay' then 'yay' :D

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 05:30 AM
The reason Halo made such an app is that they want to involve players in communication even when they r offline as Halo is a PC/console game.. Similar app was made for SWTOR when you can check your craftings and skills progression while you are away from desktop

SL is a portable one, so if you need to check yo looks - u can go to CS shoppe (a.k.a. Auction terminal) and check 'preview on avatar' to see if it fits you

What you are talking about is nice but a bit excessive module..

So it's rather 'nay' then 'yay' :D

You could, but that's only one item. What if you wanted to see how an entire set looked together but only had 1 piece?

Astrocat
09-06-2012, 05:46 AM
You could, but that's only one item. What if you wanted to see how an entire set looked together but only had 1 piece?

Exactly, and in Auction House, there's not ALL items in game.. :D

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Exactly, and in Auction House, there's not ALL items in game.. :D

That is what i like! It's always a surprise when you see a new item and don't know what it is yet - so you start asking and searching for it.. Personally i love that!

Astrocat
09-06-2012, 10:48 AM
I need to know more about developping, I'd be happy to do that application! I'm sure a lot of players will appreciate it.

Astrocat

SkillFullGamer
09-10-2012, 06:45 AM
Auto upgrade items O.O

Melancholy
09-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh! They should implement it into the game and have a little button called view avatar. And they should have an inspect page button so we can see how other people see us. Oh the pages should be customize able and we can use the inventory to preview items. I am full of ideas!

Melancholy
09-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Also if you are to develop this app you would need access to the server so this app can collect data. You would need to be trusted by SpaceTime and probably be the owners brother before they consider letting you make such an app that is pointless??????????? Anyone wanna fill me in on the purpose of this app?

Astrocat
09-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Also if you are to develop this app you would need access to the server so this app can collect data. You would need to be trusted by SpaceTime and probably be the owners brother before they consider letting you make such an app that is pointless??????????? Anyone wanna fill me in on the purpose of this app?

If you wanna post things like that (in red in the quote) keep them and don't post. Thanks.

Melancholy
09-13-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm confused. Did I do something wrong? All*I am saying is that we already have this in the game so it's pointless. (I keep putting spaces but the star * keeps taking it's place)

Astrocat
09-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Read again my post above if your confused. And no we don't have an application like the one I suggested.

Deathpunch
09-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I need to know more about developping, I'd be happy to do that application! I'm sure a lot of players will appreciate it.

Astrocat

Lesson 1: learn to code or pay someone to code your app for you.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Astrocat
09-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah lol. Anyways I won't post here anymore I guess this is for another life lolz

Melancholy
09-13-2012, 12:46 PM
We already have this in the game. And I am confused on what you mean "keep them and don't post.".

Astrocat
09-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Oh so in game we already have an app that lets you view ANY items in game and AS MANY AT SAME TIME ON YOU ? Hmm.. Not sure.

SkillFullGamer
09-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh so in game we already have an app that lets you view ANY items in game and AS MANY AT SAME TIME ON YOU ? Hmm.. Not sure.

That's alittle to complicated lol

Melancholy
09-13-2012, 10:16 PM
If you wanna post things like that (in red in the quote) keep them and don't post. Thanks.

What do you mean?!?!