PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Discography

Deathlyreaper
03-11-2023, 02:38 PM
So I was afk at the elondrian camp and noticed just how calming the music was. I was wondering if there’s any way I can get the music and add it to my playlist on spotify or another app. There’s so many places in arcane legends with good background music so is it possible for the devs to release some sort of playlist that contains all of the music in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synergia
03-11-2023, 04:55 PM
STS never disappoint with the music +1
Also I wonder who make the music?
@Cinco

Neutrone
03-12-2023, 02:57 AM
Oh yeah one of the underappreciated parts of the game.

I recommend playing the cello and pump organ (exclude hapischord) at the same time, its really soothing

kulldeepboro
03-12-2023, 04:43 AM
varden valley music is so smoothing that i used it for some nights to fall asleep .

and answering to the op :-

check Encryption channel on yt ,last time i checked he uploaded most of the map music.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Tampia
03-12-2023, 05:16 AM
So I was afk at the elondrian camp and noticed just how calming the music was. I was wondering if there’s any way I can get the music and add it to my playlist on spotify or another app. There’s so many places in arcane legends with good background music so is it possible for the devs to release some sort of playlist that contains all of the music in the game?

Cinco Futumsh asommers yahh not gonna lie the garetta village song makes me dance. Release the sounds in spotify please[emoji13]

Deathlyreaper
03-14-2023, 09:26 PM
Bump bc i’m still hoping