PDA

View Full Version : Everything i've done, everything I've worked hard for gone. Wish me luck in my life

Jahova
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey people. Jahova here and I just wanted to say to the community that I am sincerely sorry for disobeying the ToS. I am now banned forever. I hope to get a new start in life and stop playing games for some time and start thinking about my education. It's very hard... I just wanted to ask you guys for a favour, could you please just wish me luck in my life? Farewell,
Jahova

P.S. I will still be on the forums but not as much

Samhayne
09-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey Jahova,

Best wishes for the future. Games, although very fun, are recreational activities. Or at least, they are supposed to be? Keep your head on and keep those real life goals on target!

Prestige
09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Luck can only get you so far in life, learning from your mistakes can get you further. I wish you great success in the future.

Astrocat
09-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Jahova, i'll always remember you, jedi.
Take care of yourself, always look forward to what you want in life, and run to your target. Nothing will stop you. You're a great person, you will achieve, in life.
Hope the best for you buddy. I'll miss you..

Astrocat

Jblazer
09-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Sad you're banned.*Salutes*GL with RL man!Stay KEWL!

Esoul
09-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Good luck Jahova

HunterSLAYER
09-06-2012, 02:47 AM
It's a pity u got banned but there's nothing i can do to help but wish u gl in rl!

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Mitchturbo
09-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Good Luck bro! It's been nice knowing you even if it was a short while ;-)

Maybe one day you'll be back, but always try to follow the tos and be careful of scams in future :-)