PDA

View Full Version : Quality of life changes (resulting from player discussion)

HappyDINO
03-11-2023, 09:13 PM
sir dev,
AFTER talking to the player community in general discussions , i have found out this one scedule change with smalls bufs will bring a very high value to the game play experiance to the average player

KINDLY reffer to this link for the discussion form page :https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?683540-Rahab-nerf&highlight=happydino

CONCLUSION BY THE PLAYERS COMMUNITY : buff the rahab back tiny bit like 5% .. and nerf elite rahab by 5% .
and then bring back elite vally gates and deep marsh . nothing op but worth while .. reason being all areas of game shall be worth playing .. i think if all aspects of the game work together that will bring new life to al

i.e : monday ....deep marsh
tuesday .... vally gates portal
wednesday ....rahab
thursday ..... DM
friday .... valley gates
saturday .... Rahab

and
sunday ..... all maps open + 2x chance for elite golden chests to drop on shuyal , pirate , nord + 1.5 chance on rare boss spawn for aps , 2x builder materal drop in gathering portals in gates + 1.5x drop chance on gems in gem farming maps + 2x planer ors on planer tombs + 2x points from malosium (corvis kills for aps )

REASON : this will make game much much more active and user friendly

yours truly,
Happydino

Stephencobear
03-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Uh
Your personal idea isn’t a “ CONCLUSION BY THE PLAYERS COMMUNITY “

Buffing normal maps over elite contributes to inflation
Buffing old maps does the same

Cinco
03-11-2023, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestion - but this would be a very complex step in the wrong direction. We need less gold inflow; not daily rotating easy gold.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk