PDA

View Full Version : some guild suggestions

Unxtoxic
09-05-2012, 05:29 PM
So I have thought of some ideas that may make guilds more lets say Informative. So lets say you have a guild member that left you guild. Don't you want to know why? So wouldn't it be helpful if a comment box would be added and it show show everytime you leave a guild. The responses might end up like the responses you get when you get booted from a game (For ex: Booted reason:.<---- yes that's a dot) but some people might actually have a reason for leaving a guild and maybe it can be some suggestions in the future to make your guild better.

My second suggestion is adding a Guild Information/daily bulletin. This would consist of info on how to get a role you want in a guild (recruiter/officer/etc), important guild events, giveaways, meetings, guild master daily message, etc. This would stop some of the spam you get in you guild chat.

My third suggestion is to add more roles to the guilds. Maybe a co-master (person in charged when guild master is gone for a period of time), a guild supporter (someone of supports your guild in supplying items to guild giveaways), a guild organizer (someone that organizes events, meetings, giveaways, etc). Those are just some of the names that could be added (their is way more roles). This would make guilds more fun and would more people in the guild feel more important and more contributed (instead of just being a member).

My last suggestion is add guild decorations. This make the guild halls look more alive and not so plain (like how it looks right now). It would also make it more fun to hang out in the guild hall.

That's all the suggestions I have. Your feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Shellkaz
09-05-2012, 06:14 PM
hi I really like your suggestions. The one about why a player left a guild is one I havent seen before. :-)

The rest of them have all been mentioned, and begged for repeatedly. by others in general and myself in specific. :-) I keep hoping that one day STS devs will actually implement some of the wonderful suggestions that I've seen. However from the lack of commentary by devs in the suggestions forum. I get the feeling that guild improvements are just not on their list of priorities. And, it's sad to because there is so much that could be done to make guilds and guild halls better.

Keep the good ideas coming!!!

ArtofWar
09-05-2012, 07:24 PM
i like your suggestions.. hope sts will add them.. maybe with the new lvlcap update..

Chickenrunnn
09-06-2012, 01:44 PM
So I have thought of some ideas that may make guilds more lets say Informative. So lets say you have a guild member that left you guild. Don't you want to know why? So wouldn't it be helpful if a comment box would be added and it show show everytime you leave a guild. The responses might end up like the responses you get when you get booted from a game (For ex: Booted reason:.<---- yes that's a dot) but some people might actually have a reason for leaving a guild and maybe it can be some suggestions in the future to make your guild better.

That's a good idea, even if it would add one more screen spam message..

My second suggestion is adding a Guild Information/daily bulletin. This would consist of info on how to get a role you want in a guild (recruiter/officer/etc), important guild events, giveaways, meetings, guild master daily message, etc. This would stop some of the spam you get in you guild chat.

This is a really good idea who had come up before already :)
Nevertheless, it is still always good :D

This would stop some of the spam you get in you guild chat.

There is an option which allows you to disable guild chat if you want..

My third suggestion is to add more roles to the guilds. Maybe a co-master (person in charged when guild master is gone for a period of time), a guild supporter (someone of supports your guild in supplying items to guild giveaways), a guild organizer (someone that organizes events, meetings, giveaways, etc). Those are just some of the names that could be added (their is way more roles). This would make guilds more fun and would more people in the guild feel more important and more contributed (instead of just being a member).

yeah yeah :) good idea..

Maybe a Personalizing Roles Names Thingy?
like for 10 plat, the master could invent a new role for members, Adding options like "Boot players" power or "speak in Officer chat" or "recruit members" .. this would b really nice :)

My last suggestion is add guild decorations. This make the guild halls look more alive and not so plain (like how it looks right now). It would also make it more fun to hang out in the guild hall.

This was said and resaid ._. Seems like devs cannot add it cuz of "Game Data Limits"..

For more information about guild hall relooking which already came out, you may have a looky look there? :) :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56516-Redesign-Guild-Hall-more-like-DL&highlight=Relooking+guild
or
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67827-tier-4-guild-hall-maybe

Cya and have fun :D