PDA

View Full Version : Re: Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Coming Soon to Star Legends

KillaIngs
09-05-2012, 07:01 PM
All right so I get why a great deal of people are upset by the sneak peek screenies, but come on I'm still excited for a cap raise. We have all found other things to do during down time in SL, whether it be working on farming, helping others cap, trying out DL, getting your PL toon up to 70 or 71, playing DCUO, working on your sig style and entering contest for it, spending time with your family, capping 7 toons, perfecting your pvp skills, throwing naked wing parties in B*, pulling friends from PL to join SL, staying connected with your guildies via websites, G+, kik, or any other form of communication we have sought out to stay connected. We all share a love for these STS games, some love one more then the other. Devs are working to make games that we will find fun and challenging and keep our interest. They didn't just come up with this over night, it took them some time to get their ideas up and running. Lets not forget that devs are only human, who knows whats going on behind the scenes?! I don't believe attacking the devs with hurtful and demanding words is the way to open the lines of communication. I personally don't want to know much, because I just want to enjoy the game and friends I have found! Lets give the devs a little break, cause honestly if i had read some of the comments I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to develop an awesome new map.

Just food for thought, I only made this thread cause I felt strongly about the issue, thanks for reading.

For those of you that haven't seen the post
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67661-Level-Cap-Raise-and-New-Campaign-Coming-Soon-to-Star-Legends

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm fine with running numa again. It'll throw me back to beta days. Only thing i'm slightly preterbed with is that we were told AL wasn't affecting the development of the other games, when it was made quite clear that it actually is.

Cahaun
09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm fine with running numa again. It'll throw me back to beta days. Only thing i'm slightly preterbed with is that we were told AL wasn't affecting the development of the other games, when it was made quite clear that it actually is.
Same when Sam said SL wasn't even touched until DL came out, but overall I'm happy we are getting it soon. It's time we all look ahead :)

P.s. Why do so many people not like the idea of going back to the same planet when PL is all in one world and DL in a big city?

KillaIngs
09-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Personally I'm super excited to see who comes back :applause:

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Same when Sam said SL wasn't even touched until DL came out, but overall I'm happy we are getting it soon. It's time we all look ahead :)

P.s. Why do so many people not like the idea of going back to the same planet when PL is all in one world and DL in a big city?
Blah, i entertain myself with minecraft more nowadays anyway.

Because torches and pitchforks.

Asavadale
09-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Ugh why cant ppl just be happy SL is Finally Getting a Cap raise :(

Cahaun
09-05-2012, 07:36 PM

Blah, i entertain myself with minecraft more nowadays anyway.

Because torches and pitchforks.
My friend fell into a cavern and got murdered by creatures and skeletons. Bad luck I say O.o

KillaIngs
09-05-2012, 07:37 PM

They will, it's just takes time ;)

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 07:39 PM
My friend fell into a cavern and got murdered by creatures and skeletons. Bad luck I say O.o
Same thing has happened to me a few times, never dig straight down being the moral of the story :p

Cahaun
09-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Same thing has happened to me a few times, never dig straight down being the moral of the story :p
Amen >_<

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Amen >_<
Lol, do you have a minecraft account Rasa? If so you should definitely come see me on my new server ^_^

KillaIngs
09-05-2012, 07:45 PM

*writes in journal* never....dig...straight.....down *looks up* ok got it! anymore advise? :) good stuff here

Commanderkeen
09-05-2012, 07:54 PM

Can't please everyone. People always find something to complain about.

Esoul
09-05-2012, 08:35 PM
All right so I get why a great deal of people are upset by the sneak peek screenies, but come on I'm still excited for a cap raise. We have all found other things to do during down time in SL, whether it be working on farming, helping others cap, trying out DL, getting your PL toon up to 70 or 71, playing DCUO, working on your sig style and entering contest for it, spending time with your family, capping 7 toons, perfecting your pvp skills, throwing naked wing parties in B*, pulling friends from PL to join SL, staying connected with your guildies via websites, G+, kik, or any other form of communication we have sought out to stay connected. We all share a love for these STS games, some love one more then the other. Devs are working to make games that we will find fun and challenging and keep our interest. They didn't just come up with this over night, it took them some time to get their ideas up and running. Lets not forget that devs are only human, who knows whats going on behind the scenes?! I don't believe attacking the devs with hurtful and demanding words is the way to open the lines of communication. I personally don't want to know much, because I just want to enjoy the game and friends I have found! Lets give the devs a little break, cause honestly if i had read some of the comments I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to develop an awesome new map.

Just food for thought, I only made this thread cause I felt strongly about the issue, thanks for reading.

For those of you that haven't seen the post
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67661-Level-Cap-Raise-and-New-Campaign-Coming-Soon-to-Star-Legends

100+ :)

Deathpunch
09-05-2012, 09:16 PM
You forgot drinking beer, Ings.

Asavadale
09-05-2012, 09:34 PM

Can't please everyone. People always find something to complain about.
*Sigh* Meh whatevers its their problem they can't be happy :/
I just want the next arbiters piece :3

KillaIngs
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
You forgot drinking beer, Ings.

Yes!! How could I forget drinking beer :) oh and dressing up as Geoffrey!!

akfury
09-05-2012, 11:28 PM

weere not happy with the teasers ... and how we have been lied to sts clearly said each game has equal support and then they clearly stated thats not true ...

Mitchturbo
09-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Good Killa :-) *Polar bear Hug*

Face It everyone Numa is a BOSS! :-) LOL

Just you wait everyone, I have a huge feeling this will be the best lvl cap rise ever!

Asavadale
09-06-2012, 12:58 AM

weere not happy with the teasers ... and how we have been lied to sts clearly said each game has equal support and then they clearly stated thats not true ...

Meh I don't really care about that :/ Or if its a reused map that has same mobs at least we're getting something, only new things are gonna be the rest of the Set for the Chests and armor, Weapons, Etc.

Prestige
09-06-2012, 05:26 AM
You have no idea what complaining is unless you have seen the diablo 3 community not receiving an important update in 3 months.

Ark
09-06-2012, 05:26 AM
If they are making it back to Numa that means vanities like Squid Buddy and Xrays, would drop, right?

Prestige
09-06-2012, 05:35 AM
If they are making it back to Numa that means vanities like Squid Buddy and Xrays, would drop, right?

Possibly, it would be cool if they had some recolored vanities and new ones like the blue X-ray visor or maybe some new ones like a scorn dog pet vanity. Oh and maybe a scorn buddy or whatever shoulder.

Edit: This would be my best guess as they can probably recycle all the vanity graphics.

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 05:35 AM
Good Killa :-) *Polar bear Hug*

Face It everyone Numa is a BOSS! :-) LOL

Just you wait everyone, I have a huge feeling this will be the best lvl cap rise ever!

So we're gonna be grinding every weekend correct? ;)

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 05:36 AM

Or or! Some new vanities! Pffff I wish.

Mitchturbo
09-06-2012, 05:54 AM
So we're gonna be grinding every weekend correct? ;)

Grinding Every Day.

Ark
09-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Possibly, it would be cool if they had some recolored vanities and new ones like the blue X-ray visor or maybe some new ones like a scorn dog pet vanity. Oh and maybe a scorn buddy or whatever shoulder.

Edit: This would be my best guess as they can probably recycle all the vanity graphics.

I don't think anyone wants recolored vanities... The prices of vanities would be all messed up and crap.. I wouldn't want any recolored vanities to be honest.. I want NEW vanities :)

Esoul
09-06-2012, 07:03 AM

it's true blue x-ray or blueberry N Strawberry squid buddy :p

Prestige
09-06-2012, 07:03 AM

I don't think anyone wants recolored vanities... The prices of vanities would be all messed up and crap.. I wouldn't want any recolored vanities to be honest.. I want NEW vanities :)

You never know they do that all the time in DL.

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Guys guys i think Gibber is not stupid to put recolored vans into new update!

The only reason they put green exterminator visors into game because IT IS LOGICAL - visors can be any color.. And really too many people were asking for that for too long lmao

But squids? No! Squids are green only - it's their natural color as they are little vular pets.. Yellow squid? Wtf lol

Also Gibbs showed us that he's cool with vanity designs: towel/no panic set is epic; rover - very cool; marine helm - great!

So no worries dudes. There will be new ones (or at least won't be any recolored ones) i can bet on this

*Zero*
09-06-2012, 07:14 AM

Im with ak.
Its not that they recycled maps its the fact that the other games had no affect on sl atleast what we was told and come to find out it is. I im kinda frustrated at some of the players in sl how they are all cool amd happy about certain stuff on SL on the forums, but in game its a different story. All im saying is you like something or dislike something all you can do is speak your mind.

Prestige
09-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Guys guys i think Gibber is not stupid to put recolored vans into new update!

The only reason they put green exterminator visors into game because IT IS LOGICAL - visors can be any color.. And really too many people were asking for that for too long lmao

But squids? No! Squids are green only - it's their natural color as they are little vular pets.. Yellow squid? Wtf lol

Also Gibbs showed us that he's cool with vanity designs: towel/no panic set is epic; rover - very cool; marine helm - great!

So no worries dudes. There will be new ones (or at least won't be any recolored ones) i can bet on this

I hope you don't actually think green squid is the natural squid color in real life. I'm sure there might be a real green squid, but most aren't green at all. In SL yes they are green, but I think that was to get the whole alien effect.

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I hope you don't actually think green squid is the natural squid color in real life. I'm sure there might be a real green squid, but most aren't green at all. In SL yes they are green, but I think that was to get the whole alien effect.

Lol dude we are not speaking about real life! In real life there's no Miner McGruck (thanx God) :D

And in SL - as you said - squids are green due to the alien effect.. So no sain reason to make 'em another color..

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Im with ak.
Its not that they recycled maps its the fact that the other games had no affect on sl atleast what we was told and come to find out it is. I im kinda frustrated at some of the players in sl how they are all cool amd happy about certain stuff on SL on the forums, but in game its a different story. All im saying is you like something or dislike something all you can do is speak your mind.

Hey bro!

As i tried to highlight in another thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68362-Have-faith-and-don-t-panic!) - Gibber is the Captain of B* only for 4 months and when he got that position - development was a mess.. So for 4 months he did quite a lot:

Assembled team from scratch, launched 3 campaigns (infested deck, hive, savant), made 2 vanities sets and implemented new engine..

The major impact that hit SL hard was the STS decision to concentrate totally on DL, but since May SL seems being taken care of.. It's like a mountain ride - you start slow but then you gain momentuum.. And i hope devs are gaining it as we speak..

As for 'limited resources' stuff - first it made me mad too, but after thinking about it i figured that it's not nessesarily means they are taking devs from SL team, but instead not being able to get more devs to the team - that's what 'limited resources' might mean..

I feel that this situation is improving but slowly.. Hopefully SL will be fully back on track by christmas

P.S.
double-talks are lame. Agree on that totally

morfic
09-06-2012, 08:51 AM
What is the thread? Seems like someone just remade a locked thread with the plan to suck up to the devs hardcore in hopes that it wouldn't be locked again, and gain some brownie points in the process.

@flash: I'm not so sure that gibber has only been lead SL dev for 4 months... I have a feeling he was for a lonnng time, and we were just informed about it much later because we were whining so much. What limited resources means... is that they have 25 people working on AL, and like 5 per SL,PL,DL (Im guessing). The problem is that DL and PL haven't really been feeling the affects of this. They have been getting regular updates and quality updates, as well as dev communication. PL and DL are working on limited resources as well, so why is it that SL is the only one hurting so bad? That's the concern on the table I believe.

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 09:38 AM
@flash: I'm not so sure that gibber has only been lead SL dev for 4 months... I have a feeling he was for a lonnng time, and we were just informed about it much later because we were whining so much. What limited resources means... is that they have 25 people working on AL, and like 5 per SL,PL,DL (Im guessing). The problem is that DL and PL haven't really been feeling the affects of this. They have been getting regular updates and quality updates, as well as dev communication. PL and DL are working on limited resources as well, so why is it that SL is the only one hurting so bad? That's the concern on the table I believe.

I share this concern...

As for Gibber - the rebuilding of SL started in May, as Sam said, and it seems correct - so i count from that time

Also i really wonder why devs are involved only when drama gets high.. If they were checkin in occasionally - all would be good.. And i keep telling that every time possible

As an example - Sam and even JustG were active in my thread at first, but when we actually became to post some 'constructive propositions' and hot game-related questions that they actually could comment - they vanished.. That i just can't understand.. They leave half-way done and thus it really solves no problems - just postpones them

Lol i even tried that drama-scheme to get any answers in a post long time ago 'time for drama and answers' if you remember.. Funny thing IT WORKED lmfao! But i got an infraction hit as well)))

So i try to evade dramas now but still not fully satisfied with communication link between devs and community

The good thing is they started the surveys and contests so we can participate in game-modding, but we still lack answers on the hot questions

Really hope that after update Gibber will find some time for chatting with us..

*Zero*
09-06-2012, 09:48 AM
In all these posts its either Sam said this Sam said that but in all honesty shouldnt it have been Gibber? Food for thought.

Prestige
09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Lol dude we are not speaking about real life! In real life there's no Miner McGruck (thanx God) :D

And in SL - as you said - squids are green due to the alien effect.. So no sain reason to make 'em another color..

Then I'm still confused why specific things are recolored and some things are not... Why can't aliens have yellow or blue heads? This isn't real life after all. They could just recolor everything and put it that. I mean that is probably what is going to happen. Do I like it? No... But it's probably the easiest way to get the game running with quote on quote new content. At this point I think the community would be satisfied with just about any new cap being added.

Samhayne
09-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Then I'm still confused why specific things are recolored and some things are not... Why can't aliens have yellow or blue heads? This isn't real life after all. They could just recolor everything and put it that. I mean that is probably what is going to happen. Do I like it? No... But it's probably the easiest way to get the game running with quote on quote new content. At this point I think the community would be satisfied with just about any new cap being added.

It depends on how the things are built. Some things have the colors baked into the texture and aren't tintable, or you tint those baked in colors. Some have the textuers set up to be colored. I think it's a by-product of how much time the Art Team takes in making things and the plans for those things when they are made.

anshdoc
09-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Why to cry about spilt milk, when the future is so bright!

I had been into DL capping three toons and PVP is fun there with FFA. Vanities ruined that game for me, pvp was empty.

After this I levelled three toons here in SL and it was fun, hive is great, devs do respond to you and market still exists.

I really like it here and that is all because of you cool guys around.

What we really need is an update which is next week! and in my opinion a new PVP arena!

KillaSkillz
09-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Ok here's some serious speculation.

We saw 2 pictures, one looked like cycorp, the other looked like numa.
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 3? Normally there is 5 maps to a level cap increase. What if it is 5 new maps of previous zones tile sets, kind of like a greatest hits compilation or something? what if they add a bunch of new stuff vanities/legendaries/armors to that?

What if those two pictures were made to reinforce the description of the teaser? afterall they are devs they could set up any senario they like and take a screen shot right? We couldn't, they could.

What I saw was 2 backgrounds that were very different from each other, what I wonder is what are the other 3.

morfic
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Ok here's some serious speculation.

We saw 2 pictures, one looked like cycorp, the other looked like numa.
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 3? Normally there is 5 maps to a level cap increase. What if it is 5 new maps of previous zones tile sets, kind of like a greatest hits compilation or something? what if they add a bunch of new stuff vanities/legendaries/armors to that?

What if those two pictures were made to reinforce the description of the teaser? afterall they are devs they could set up any senario they like and take a screen shot right? We couldn't, they could.

What I saw was 2 backgrounds that were very different from each other, what I wonder is what are the other 3.

You're right.. could be. But generally screenshots are put up to give us a teaser on upcoming content. That was why I said I believe the choice of these particular screenshots was maybe a bad choice. UNLESS all stages are cycorp/numa based. Even so, the reused maps won't be that bad, as long as the rest of the update is quality.

Exion
09-06-2012, 12:25 PM
They are afraid to put up the other pictures because the other 3 maps are all... Slouch-o..

KillaIngs
09-06-2012, 01:23 PM
they are afraid to put up the other pictures because the other 3 maps are all... Slouch-o..

noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm confused, does this mean we can now continue dicuss this? Thought that was the reason it was closed in the first place.

Can I post my quote again please? as none of the points were answered or half didn't get to see them from a few legit posts, just deleted?

Deathpunch
09-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm confused, does this mean we can now continue dicuss this? Thought that was the reason it was closed in the first place.

Can I post my quote again please? as none of the points were answered or half didn't get to see them from a few legit posts, just deleted?

Probably not.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

akfury
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM

go for it, i care less if they delete my posts now...

Growwle
09-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I personally am far more anxious for AL.

akfury
09-06-2012, 01:54 PM
I personally am far more anxious for AL.

go to AL threads then ...

Samhayne
09-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Ok, deleting in 3...2...1... J/K! :D

I've left this continuation thread open because so far it's been pretty good. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules when posting http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Grinding Every Day.

I'm game for that.

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I've left this continuation thread open because so far it's been pretty good. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules when posting

My previous post wasn't rude or insulting. It was deleted due to being "caught up in the drama" apparently.

Though I agree it has been pretty good, it's due to people being "discouraged" that their posts will be removed if they let out how some really feel, such as comments through PMs or within the Game etc, but act in the total opposite manner here. (If anyone finds this slightly insulting then they know its true)

Isn't it in a way encouraging others to name any new thread, from something that was previously closed. No need to reply just thinking out loud.

I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.

Looking forward to the teasers :D

akfury
09-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Yay some real gOod teasers ^_^ ... Sorry Sam ... :/

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 02:35 PM

chill bro.. lol.. remember - you were saying sorry in another thread?..

no point in deleted posts as nobody will see them

we gotta learn new trick - post criticism, but without anger i guess

octavos
09-06-2012, 02:36 PM
I have been in the sidelines just reading posts on this new update. I feel like many here that the new update has not brought new environments to the table. New armor, guns, & vanity's are nice, but the game play is also just as important (remember the land mines -_-"). Waiting since January for SL to update has been a tad bit to long and with extremely high expectations. But Gibb's other works don't go unnoticed, since it was a nice band-aid to hold us over (Brownie points Gibb). Traps/puzzles/bosses all add to the suspense, but looking at the first screens I was in shock, I was lost for words. SL is very close to me and the best game IMO (been here since day 1 of beta on VCast). I cant judge to harshly because I haven't seen it in action. Pictures say 1,000 words, so I hope all the extras like Vet vanity, achievements, other game-play options ect... really leave with a jaw dropping experience.

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update does inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

Im just a player just like everyone else, and enjoy STS games. But what I enjoy the most is the communication from the dev team to us.

morfic
09-06-2012, 02:37 PM

Nahh, it's all about placement. It doesn't matter if you post constructive good criticism... if you are posting it in the midst of a few others raging, it will be swept away as well. I wish just the rage posts would be deleted, but unfortunately, as soon as a few start raging, they either lock the thread, delete all posts regardless of quality, or straight up delete the thread. :p

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 02:48 PM
I have been in the sidelines just reading posts on this new update. I feel like many here that the new update has not brought new environments to the table. New armor, guns, & vanity's are nice, but the game play is also just as important (remember the land mines -_-"). Waiting since January for SL to update has been a tad bit to long and with extremely high expectations. But Gibb's other works don't go unnoticed, since it was a nice band-aid to hold us over (Brownie points Gibb). Traps/puzzles/bosses all add to the suspense, but looking at the first screens I was in shock, I was lost for words. SL is very close to me and the best game IMO (been here since day 1 of beta on VCast). I cant judge to harshly because I haven't seen it in action. Pictures say 1,000 words, so I hope all the extras like Vet vanity, achievements, other game-play options ect... really leave with a jaw dropping experience.

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update dose inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

Im just a player just like everyone else, and enjoy STS games. But what I enjoy the most is the communication from the dev team to us.

As always well said,

Nahh, it's all about placement. It doesn't matter if you post constructive good criticism... if you are posting it in the midst of a few others raging, it will be swept away as well. I wish just the rage posts would be deleted, but unfortunately, as soon as a few start raging, they either lock the thread, delete all posts regardless of quality, or straight up delete the thread. :p

Spot on from my understanding too.

Anyway seems it has been given the go ahead this time around, so we can hopefully continue without and "rage" posting :p

flashbackflip
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM

Its unfair to see statements like "all games are given equal love" when actions speak louder then words. As a community we would understand a dev saying "Game A is on the back burner" then leaving us to guess that SL or any game isn't important or the statement is false. Where is the flow of communication? im sure we would understand if the actions you guys are planning would keep us in the know. Now this doesn't really make things fair to you guys at STS, because some things just don't need everyone's opinion. Like Coca-cola and the recipe XD. But anything that involves a substantial time for any kind of written update does inject doubt (this is in reference to my thread Scorn Act II news).

amen!

and i'm STARTING the thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68463-What-YOU-always-WANTED-to-KNOW&p=772680#post772680)FTW!

akfury
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM

psshhh im past raging... i wont be heard so theres no point ... im just gonna troll now ^^

Lowlyspy
09-06-2012, 04:05 PM
psshhh im past raging... i wont be heard so theres no point ... im just gonna troll now ^^
Of course. Because studies have shown that to work soooo well in the past. *ladels sarcasm gravy generously*

akfury
09-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Of course. Because studies have shown that to work soooo well in the past. *ladels sarcasm gravy generously*

haha ... im just happy we are getting new leel raise 41 ia boring... im past the fact that there might be some reused maps... gotta troll to keep myself entertained

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 04:08 PM

I heard there was gravy being passed out?

Lowlyspy
09-06-2012, 04:09 PM
I can see how that's entertaining. But might i recommend just going to PL general and watching people argue there? Less flame spread and a few good laughs to be had ;)

akfury
09-06-2012, 04:09 PM
I heard there was gravy being passed out?

its not the good kind ...

akfury
09-06-2012, 04:10 PM
I can see how that's entertaining. But might i recommend just going to PL general and watching people argue there? Less flame spread and a few good laughs to be had ;)

eh PL loses me ... i guess i should just act my age and actually just be patient ... ty for showing me the light *sarcasm* ^^

Lowlyspy
09-06-2012, 04:13 PM
eh PL loses me ... i guess i should just act my age and actually just be patient ... ty for showing me the light *sarcasm* ^^

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/22419180.jpg

akfury
09-06-2012, 04:14 PM
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/22419180.jpg

bahaha now its getting good... sorry bro i wont mock no more ^^