PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE change back staff angle

ItsTheCat
03-13-2023, 01:14 AM
Please change back the way staffs use to be on mages

Their angle makes staffs look shorter and weird. kershal doesn’t look as cool now and it’s short. nor does skratch staff. Even the steman staff vanity

leprereturningplayer
03-13-2023, 04:52 AM
Staff makes mages look bricked up

+1 change back

Snaptubepro
03-13-2023, 07:20 AM
I thought this is bug? I already created one thread regarding staff unusual angle. If this is not a bug, i'll change to warrior...mage already got so many problem and one of it is ugly xD

Mitsooos
03-14-2023, 04:36 AM
For removing the ugliness from your character, you can use your imagination.
It always works!

Futumsh
03-14-2023, 08:03 AM
The angle change is intentional to allow for more variation in staff shapes. Some of the holds still need to be adjusted though so are pointing higher than they should (especially vanities). I'll get to them when I can.

Futumsh
03-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Many of the older vanity staff holds have been adjusted if you patch.

Jayceeoh
03-15-2023, 04:17 PM
What about the way the Rogue character stands when holding a bow?

I remember when having the frost touched bow vanity equipped, that the bow used to stand out far and wide, as if proudly standing and striking a pose. I miss that with alot of bows lately. The way rogue stands now, with the frost touched vanity equipped, and many others of the like, the bows just don't look as promising as they'd used to back then. Is it possible that we can have two stances based on the art style of the bows cosmetic depiction? I have a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to implement, given there are two different stances while having both daggers and a bow prominent as your mainhand weapons.

Hopefully others can comment too on this, in terms of a fashion and or outfit loadout scenario. Thanks :-)