PDA

View Full Version : Need tips as a returning player

lexcie
03-13-2023, 04:09 AM
Hi everyone, I recently returned to AL after almost a year and I'm a lvl 77 rogue.

As of now, I'm trying to level up to 81 but v slowly cuz I don't rlly have time to play everyday. I don't plan to farm goldloot or smth because of lack of time. However I see that Lvl 81 arc gear is pretty expensive so I was wondering if I should buy it as a casual player. Rn I'm using lvl 71 arcs and still able to finish some dungeons decently but i js dk what to do when i reach endgame... Should I buy mythic 81/wtv arc 81 i can afford/v good 76 gear? Cuz i see those kraken weps being at least 170m and and the other gears are pretty expensive so idk if its worth it for me.

Any tips/help is appreciated thanks all!

PS:pls recommend some sexy rogue vanities to buy XD(not lb or super duper rare ones pls I can only dream of those)

Staaarlord
03-13-2023, 04:31 AM
Dont know your budget, but u definitely dont want to be using lower level arcs as a lv81 player so i would recommend the mythic set (with awakes depending on your budget)
As for leveling, we have 2x XP on the 15th so u can easily do all daily quests, stack 50% and 60% xp elixirs and finish your leveling in no time

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

lexcie
03-13-2023, 04:41 AM
Dont know your budget, but u definitely dont want to be using lower level arcs as a lv81 player so i would recommend the mythic set (with awakes depending on your budget)
As for leveling, we have 2x XP on the 15th so u can easily do all daily quests, stack 50% and 60% xp elixirs and finish your leveling in no time

thanks! i'll keep that in mind. as for my budget i can definitely afford the 81 arcs but i'm just not sure if its worth my gold as a casual player. also i prefer buying vanities so that doesnt help much for me lol

Lim Weibin
03-13-2023, 04:48 AM
thanks! i'll keep that in mind. as for my budget i can definitely afford the 81 arcs but i'm just not sure if its worth my gold as a casual player. also i prefer buying vanities so that doesnt help much for me lol

As for kraken items, you can slowly wait to purchase at a later date as the prices are currently dropping since the past 1-2 weeks and I'd reckon it will drop further by a bit more or at most it will stay at the current lowest price of each class during this period due to the current on-going ursoth.

Staaarlord
03-13-2023, 04:51 AM
thanks! i'll keep that in mind. as for my budget i can definitely afford the 81 arcs but i'm just not sure if its worth my gold as a casual player. also i prefer buying vanities so that doesnt help much for me lolArcs r worth it for sure, if u want to play hard maps u will not regret it
Atleast wpn, armor and belt, artifact is optional and the rest r not necessary, its a big power spike compared to mythics

lexcie
03-13-2023, 05:10 AM
Arcs r worth it for sure, if u want to play hard maps u will not regret it
Atleast wpn, armor and belt, artifact is optional and the rest r not necessary, its a big power spike compared to mythics

ooh noted, tysm!

As for kraken items, you can slowly wait to purchase at a later date as the prices are currently dropping since the past 1-2 weeks and I'd reckon it will drop further by a bit more or at most it will stay at the current lowest price of each class during this period due to the current on-going ursoth.

slay thats a good idea i guess i'll worry about that after reaching 81

lexcie
03-13-2023, 08:09 AM
💀💀💀😹😹 please keep the sexy vanities flowing