PDA

View Full Version : Seb's Suggestions Thread - Suggestions for now: [ 2 ]

Seb
04-21-2010, 02:17 AM
Hello,

So this will be my Suggestions Thread where I will post all my suggestions and keep it updated.

Suggestions for now: [ 3 ]

Auction House
Inspect - Too see other's armor and weapons by clicking on a button saying "Inspect". This would be so awesome so you can see what items they are wearing and stats the items give and what kind it is, like "Purple, Pink etc."¨
Bosses should be more harder to kill and more epic it takes about 20 secounds to actually kills a boss. It's too easy make them more epic and actually make them give out some more exp than normal mobs and have a high chance of dropping loot.

I will keep updating my list with suggestions, I am person full of ideas, so you will see more suggestions soon. :-)

Pixxie
04-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Agreed on both counts.

nerdherd
04-21-2010, 09:57 AM
My only concern about the auction house is that it could easily make whoever is willing to pay real money the strongest. The devs have been against making it easy for people to buy their way to the top, and so hopefully they can figure out a way to make the auction house useful, but not "hey I'm rich, so I have all the best gear". It would also potentially make purple items less cool than they are, because you could use them for a few levels, then sell them without problem. This will lead to a flood of purples in the game and make grinding for loot less worthwhile. So, while I have concerns, I think if implemented correctly it would be cool.

I fully agree with you about the "Inspect" option! It should show ALL stats of the player and name of items they are using. It would be nice if it would let you click on each item to see just that item's stats too.

Seb
04-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Exactly what I meant with seeing the stats too. :) - One more suggestion added. :)

And last thing.. WoW is doing great with auction house without any problems. - But yeah.. let the developers do their part of the job. We are just giving suggestions. :)

nerdherd
04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Seb, the difference in WoW is that the best items are bind on use or bind on pickup. If they did something similar here then the problems I mentioned above could be avoided.

Shebee
04-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Auction house? - No
Harder bosses? - Yes

Xervitude
04-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Seb, the difference in WoW is that the best items are bind on use or bind on pickup. If they did something similar here then the problems I mentioned above could be avoided.

+1 million internets. I want auction. Make epic loot way more epic. make epic items non transferable.

Shebee
04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
What about copying wow all together like other PC mmorpgs do it.

KronicDecay
04-21-2010, 11:27 AM
In recent interviews with the creative director of pl he states that there is no way to buy the best weapons you have to hunt for them. They just give you the ability to buy some good gear but not the best. He clearly states that they do not intend to let people buy the best weapons and armor.