View Full Version : Why did they nerf the rahab in such a fun way of playing the game?

Shreaded
03-13-2023, 08:35 AM
It's so dissapointing to hear that news that they nerfed Rahabkor lair, as a free to play player this is the only outcome that all free to play players, but after nerfing the map , I only think that I lost hope of playing the game this far, and I'm getting tired at this it's hard at making gold in the game to be honest and my question is why it is necessary to nerf the rahab in such time where players are enjoying the game.

Magicdps707
03-13-2023, 08:36 AM
It's so dissapointing to hear that news that they nerfed Rahabkor lair, as a free to play player this is the only outcome that all free to play players, but after nerfing the map , I only think that I lost hope of playing the game this far, and I'm getting tired at this it's hard at making gold in the game to be honest and my question is why it is necessary to nerf the rahab in such time where players are enjoying the game.Up

Free bump

Cinco
03-13-2023, 09:37 AM
Too much gold entering the economy is eventually going to destroy the game. This has been discussed in dozens of threads throughout the form.

There is simply no valid argument to keep the economy in a state where it grows and grows with no restriction. Prices will only get higher and new players will never be able to afford anything (f2p or otherwise).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikesito
03-13-2023, 09:45 AM
Too much gold entering the economy is eventually going to destroy the game. This has been discussed in dozens of threads throughout the form.

There is simply no valid argument to keep the economy in a state where it grows and grows with no restriction. Prices will only get higher and new players will never be able to afford anything (f2p or otherwise).

Then just nerf rahab by 75% or just remove gold loot from the game

Synergia
03-13-2023, 09:48 AM
TBH, I get 80k-100K from elite rahab now, where it used to be 140-150K with 1080GL.
If we get to the point where people with high GL get 60K per a run, it would be balanced for a long time and maby just maby we will get Carnival event in the far future.

Sakura Bushido
03-13-2023, 10:14 AM
+1 80-100k still too much, but my healthy guess devs are doing it in Steps to find the Right balance again ☯️

Switchback
03-13-2023, 11:25 AM

Was hoping you guys would have fixed it enough to move players to EZG but still there are few players running it. Hopefully ZG is meant to be the place to farm the most gold considering its the hardest map.

Cinco
03-13-2023, 12:30 PM
Since the OP has been answered and it's clear that long-time players understand that this nerf is good for the game... closing.