PDA

View Full Version : Can you get a pink while dead at bosses?

lilweezy
09-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Can you get a pink while dead at bosses? http://static.bbmp3.com/smilies/dead.gif

Sim Jing
09-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Yes, however your party would feel that you do not deserve the pink. So my tip to you will be to always accept revives ASAP and contribute your fair share of damage to the boss, lest the host starts thinking that you are trying to leech.

Prepare
09-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Well only if u didnt help, If there was no Mage and u almost killed the boss might not be so bad

lilweezy
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Yes, however your party would feel that you do not deserve the pink. So my tip to you will be to always accept revives ASAP and contribute your fair share of damage to the boss, lest the host starts thinking that you are trying to leech.

leeching wasnt my intention so why such a negative reply. there's been many instances where there are no mages so that's why im asking.

LwMark
09-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Y get mad? U guys cleared the map, who cares, its just a pink. Now if u leeched or joined an ran to the boss then ye

KingFu
09-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Yes. However when dead your elixirs aren't active, so you can't reroll using a luck elixir for a pink.

lilweezy
09-05-2012, 10:49 PM
i asked because ive NEVER gotten a pink while dead

Sim Jing
09-05-2012, 10:59 PM
That was never a negative reply, It was meant to be constructive, thank you very much. =/

Ogbuehi
09-06-2012, 03:12 AM

Hey, I've leeched many a time. Why? Because I pay it forward. As a 71 and even my 48 Mage, I've cleared an entire stage by myself only to have a teen level character join my game with 1 bad guy left. Didn't bother me one bit because if they can keep up, let them enjoy my work. I've been glad to tag along and follow high level characters to complete stages. I've found it easier than trying to rely on friends to help me out a lot of times. Especially obscure places like the swamp and some of the secret boss stages.

Sim Jing
09-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Hey, I've leeched many a time. Why? Because I pay it forward. As a 71 and even my 48 Mage, I've cleared an entire stage by myself only to have a teen level character join my game with 1 bad guy left. Didn't bother me one bit because if they can keep up, let them enjoy my work. I've been glad to tag along and follow high level characters to complete stages. I've found it easier than trying to rely on friends to help me out a lot of times. Especially obscure places like the swamp and some of the secret boss stages.

Alright. Good luck wasting precious Platinum in soloing 1 entire stage.

Buy an elixir instead, and make more friends.

HunterSLAYER
09-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Alright. Good luck wasting precious Platinum in soloing 1 entire stage.

Buy an elixir instead, and make more friends.

Lol i hate it when some THRASHER JERK boots me when i'm not on Thrash. This ruins the gameplay experience greatly.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Sim Jing
09-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Lol i hate it when some THRASHER JERK boots me when i'm not on Thrash. This ruins the gameplay experience greatly.

Obviously he had to boot you, since you not having an elixir, he must have thought you are just trailing behind him.

This is the problem with Hosts that bought themselves Elixirs, they won't hesitate to think that non-thrasher players could actually be beneficial to the team.

HunterSLAYER
09-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Obviously he had to boot you, since you not having an elixir, he must have thought you are just trailing behind him.

This is the problem with Hosts that bought themselves Elixirs, they won't hesitate to think that non-thrasher players could actually be beneficial to the team.

True dat.
This is the main reason why whenever i host i boot Thrashers as they often rush through the map lolol

Sim Jing
09-06-2012, 07:07 AM
True dat.
This is the main reason why whenever i host i boot Thrashers as they often rush through the map lolol

I disagree. I usually wait until I got a dedicated party which is either skilled, or using thrashers. I simply go with the flow and if ever I see someone clearly not doing their part attacking, I simply boot them. =D

ArtofWar
09-06-2012, 07:08 AM
yes saw already some leeches on the boss who got pinks..

rocket
09-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Yes. However when dead your elixirs aren't active, so you can't reroll using a luck elixir for a pink.

Does that also mean that the elixir timer is paused?

Suntv
09-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Once I was in a run in Mt. Fang and a player died at the boss. He got a Red Dragon vanity armor ...

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Does that also mean that the elixir timer is paused?
When you die, the elixir will not be there if you view your "Current Elixir Buffs", so yes, it is paused.
When you respawn, your elixir will pop up again in "Current Elixir Buffs" and it will resume from the exact moment you died.