PDA

View Full Version : Two Suggestions :D

Necrobane
09-02-2010, 02:29 AM
1) While playing through those elite dungeons this morning I couldnt help but spend the whole time wondering how on earth a group of level 30s could complete it without potions....I mean GAWD they have absolutly NO way of getting their mana back. I suggest 1 ms every 15 levels for warriors, 1ms every 12 for archers and one ms ever 10 lvls for mages. Its a very small change but would make low level playing A LOT more fun. I mean...whats the point in having so many ablities at low levels when you can't use em?

2) lol got carried away and forgot.....Oh yeah! since there is no longer the map button in that position. I suggest some cheap potions that regain mana overtime when your out of combat. That way people can just get their mana back in a game insetad of getting bored of not being able to cast any abilities and leaving all the time.

PLEAAASSSSEEEE people agree with me on the ms thing!!! so depressing to level up non myners when you canb't kite and have no mana all the time. I'm sure if enough people agree it will happen.

FluffNStuff
09-02-2010, 09:58 AM
The elite dungeons are not for leveling.

Snakespeare
09-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Isis Helm and Thoth Armor, you won't need potions. Of course, that requires you to be level 45, 15 levels higher than the items that drop...