PDA

View Full Version : sarcasm ?

Angelaxd
03-14-2023, 09:52 AM
I hope the thread of making the event enemies stronger is a joke, it is an insult for those of us who cannot use arcane weapons 81, they will make it unplayable for those who have not yet switched to those weapons

Cinco
03-14-2023, 10:06 AM
The user that started that other thread was most certainly being sarcastic.

My response was not sarcasm. Lower-level difficulty is not where it should be and will be addressed for Week 2 of the event.

Higher-level difficulty on the other hand is where it should be and is not going to be affected in Week 2.

Farmisthevibe
03-14-2023, 10:47 AM

My response was not sarcasm. Lower-level difficulty is not where it should be and will be addressed for Week 2 of the event.

Higher-level difficulty on the other hand is where it should be and is not going to be affected in Week 2.

Cincooo[emoji3590]we Love Youuuu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
03-14-2023, 11:04 AM
Thats why be carefull what you wish for even its only for laugh. Boss buffs was happen before when someone say's it too easy to kill event boss. Btw thanks sts for not getting buffs

Encryptions
03-14-2023, 11:21 AM

Higher-level difficulty on the other hand is where it should be and is not going to be affected in Week 2.Can future event mobs have high hp like the current event mobs but reduced damage, you have hc players who won't run this event because they know they will die, you also have a lot of undergeared players who die easily as well. Events aren't typically designed to be hard other than swamp temple.
Less playing the event = less energy being used.

gunstick
03-14-2023, 12:06 PM
Can future event mobs have high hp like the current event mobs but reduced damage, you have hc players who won't run this event because they know they will die, you also have a lot of undergeared players who die easily as well. Events aren't typically designed to be hard other than swamp temple.
Less playing the event = less energy being used.Yes... High hp of mobs and boss is acceptable but not the high dmg of mobs and boss where they just kill you in 1 hit (RIP hardcore players if all events mobs and bosses have this much of dmg)

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-14-2023, 12:40 PM
Can future event mobs have high hp like the current event mobs but reduced damage...

Yes... High hp of mobs and boss is acceptable but not the high dmg of mobs...

Gear can be acquired. Balanced parties can be assembled. Strong relationships are forged in adversity.

High HP with low damage subverts the idea of needing (at least one) character who can take aggro and survive.

Since the OP is answered, I'll be closing this - but please do add your suggestions and comments to the event feedback thread.