PDA

View Full Version : Quick Note For Devs

marsu4u
03-14-2023, 12:54 PM
Hello!

I just noticed the most recent thing on the roadmap is Ursoth, could we get some stuff added to this please.

P.S. I love the design for the Sun Badge, Top 25 banner and new Routhya River Set (tokens bound one), it's amazing!

-Marsuu

Hellablaze
03-15-2023, 04:31 AM
Up I need 10 post

Legolasn
03-15-2023, 05:44 AM
Yes please update the roadmap...it should be updated per month

snakeeyes
03-15-2023, 06:30 AM
I think theres a surprise thats why they did'nt reveal the other next event on the roadmap, or a plan to make the next game event much better than before or a new event after revealing it. sts please hear us, update the road map.

Itzmemohsin
03-15-2023, 08:36 AM
+1 Update the roadmap !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greazemk
03-15-2023, 09:23 AM
I think theres a surprise thats why they did'nt reveal the other next event on the roadmap, or a plan to make the next game event much better than before or a new event after revealing it. sts please hear us, update the road map.

If its STS I highly doubt they'd make surprises :P

For me, I know for a fact that they love announcing future stuff to kinda build up the hype but, let's be honest most of them were quite disappointing, but! they've recently adding more secret craftable items, chests, vanities, etc.. it's a big improvement I'd say! I haven't seen people praise them for that they act like its a normal thing or maybe I haven't read some other threads or stuff. They didn't include it in the preview so I guess it's a "secret"?

either way, yep yep yep yep +1 to updating roadmap

Itzmemohsin
03-15-2023, 11:38 PM
I think theres a surprise thats why they did'nt reveal the other next event on the roadmap, or a plan to make the next game event much better than before or a new event after revealing it. sts please hear us, update the road map.Next event is arlorian egg hunt , it just got confirmed few hours back