PDA

View Full Version : First suggestion

Nenda
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello :)
I'm not sure how original my idea is but here are my suggestions .

Instead of just being able to change the face feature and hairstyle , do you think it is possible to change sizes ? For example, we get to change the height and size of our character, like fat to skinny , tall to short . I know it might take a lot of effort to "resize" the vanities. And maybe even skin color.

I know that pets are still new but are flying pets all we are going to get? It is kind of irritating to see so much flying pets on the streets .

Will there be far range weapons? I don't see why we should get shoot at every time . Maybe there can be a hybrid of far and close range weapon ? A slow firing rate rifle with blade at the front ? Will more Gold pack like Dark Mystery Item Pack be added ? One or two is better than nothing .

As the game continue to develop and with the new Lore mission type, do you think it is possible to befriend Werewolf , despite the bad blood, Witches , we can learn a few magic tricks from them, Gargoyles and so on ?

Question : Will there be an skills expansion ? I will like to see transformation skills . For example, being able to transform into a giant bat for a few minutes or so. During transformation, we can only use normal attack but it has a higher damage . If I'm not wrong , in the Dracula movie, Dracula was able to turn into a werewolf , no ?

These are just suggestions out of boredom . :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 03:34 PM
If I'm not wrong , in the Dracula movie, Dracula was able to turn into a werewolf , no ?

Dracula wasn't even a vampire, he was a member of the Order of the Dragon, who fought the Templars. He was known as Vlad the Impaler due to the fact he impaled the decapitated heads of his victims on spikes.