PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Achievements

Grulimar
09-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Lowering the leveling thresholds has made it significantly easier for players to each the level cap. Many of these players have less than 10,000 PvE kills. For the PL veterans that literally had to accumulate twice as many experience points to level, it doesn't seem quite fair. A potential bone to throw to the veterans: add ahievement levels for kill totals. I believe the highest level is 35K kills right now. Add 50K, 75K, 100K, etc. Just a thought...

Yich
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM
This is good. I'm a noob PvE'er with a capped mage that only has around 9k kills. I also think they should have more PvP death match kill achievements. The highest is 1,000 kills... Which is really easy. Adding a whole new tier to a lot of these would be great, even adding a better title than the current best, or making these achievements independent of that title. Do keep in mind that there is a whole different forum for stuff like this labeled "Suggestions and Feedback."

McBain
09-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Leveling thresholds haven't really been lowered, it's just that elixirs have been introduced and players are becoming dependent on them. When you're getting 4x experience, your kills will be significantly lower at a given level than a player at the same level who hasn't used elixirs (or used them less often). The only way a capped player would have 10k or less kills is if they were constantly on thrashers when leveling. Assuming they're not leeching, that is.

That said, having higher kill achievements is a good idea, especially now that so many players are reaching higher levels with fewer kills.

Brave Sir Robin
09-07-2012, 05:14 AM
This is a good suggestion and easy to implement as well.

McBain, leveling thresholds have actually been lowered, remember this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42509-Log-in-to-Pocket-Legends-for-Crazy-XP-Now-through-the-end-of-November!&p=481548&viewfull=1#post481548) ? Ofc introduction of elixirs, as you mentioned, is another important factor. However people use these elixirs to farm kills, too ;)