PDA

View Full Version : Android ICS 4.0.3 Crashes

Grulimar
09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
I play on both a ASUS Transformer Infinity tablet and an HTC One X smartphone, both running Android Ice Cream Sandwich. On both devices, I frequently crash to the desktop while trying to enter a room, whether its Balefort Castle or a map level. It's not consistent, but happens quite often on the HTC and occasionally on the ASUS tablet.

CrimsonTider
09-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I can confirm this, especially from the "Join Game" screen.

ASUS Transformer and Samsung Nexus.

HunterSLAYER
09-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Same for me, except i'm on 4.0.4 on Tf Prime and Jb on the Gnexus.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Otukura
09-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Pretty sure it's every android. Been happening ever since Humania.

razerfingers
09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Pretty sure it's every android. Been happening ever since Humania.

True

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

lUp3
09-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Happens to me on my Asus Transformer Prime as well.

Mostly when I am on the Join Screen and trying to Join a game or just refresh, it crashes.

Slightly deviating from topic, dint want to create a new thread though cause its a small issue. Whenever I minimize the game and go to Home screen or start another app and return to PL, while typing the words dont show where they usually show when I am typing anything(not sure what its called, apologies for the vague description). Havent seen anything like this on any other app so I think its not device specific. It only goes back to normal when I restart the app.

Plaguemaw
09-07-2012, 04:33 AM
I play from an HTC evo design from boost mobile, and it runs ice cream sandwich. Occasionally I get hit with this lil bug, happens when I try to join a game from the map or when refreshing game queues for PvP

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

HunterSLAYER
09-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Flashed a gb rom on purpose(to test) on My Gnote and noticed the bug NEVER HAPPENED.

It's obviously unique to ICS ONLY.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2